PDA

View Full Version : Proctime with and without Starbeast Amu are the SAME (4secs)

Wortwechsel
04-19-2024, 10:48 AM
Hi Devs.

I have the complete 6/6Starbeast Set + Weapon with Starbeast Amulet but my Cosmic Killer Porctime are the Same with and without the Starbeast Amulet (4or5sec) i test it on Bosses and in Festerfang PvP Area with Friends and they have the same problem(measured on debufftime, proctime ect..)and my lightbing effect works only 4or5 secs with and without the Starbeast amulet (thats the difference to my friends but the results remain the same)

1.Update:
I test in Festerfang and i See that the Cosmic Killer Buff DONT WORK . I See only the Lightning but i get no Damage Buff ect.... .The Proctime what i mean are only the Cosmic Shockwave (5secs) .Meteroic Rage also Work .
2.Update:
I figured out. THE COSMIC KILLER DONT WORK

Please Help

Greets

Wortwechsel

Cinco
04-19-2024, 11:34 AM
We will look into this and get it fixed asap. Thanks!

Wortwechsel
04-19-2024, 11:37 AM
I alredy know the Porblem (see under my Updates)
COSMIC KILLER dont Work.

Ty for your fast Answer ;*

Greets Wortwechsel

Americanarmy
04-22-2024, 04:12 PM
I alredy know the Porblem (see under my Updates)
COSMIC KILLER dont Work.

Ty for your fast Answer ;*

Greets Wortwechsel another thing is the sb amu isnt procing with skills and can only proc It if u proc sb weapon :( used to be able to proc amu with aim shot swap to krak proc it all and then swap back to full sb and deall massive dmg i dont see amulet green or red icon i only see this one 266161
Idk what it is tbh