PDA

View Full Version : Finally got 30 Platinum

Steverd
11-03-2012, 08:02 PM
After getting many 1 platinum and other loot, I finally got the 30 Platinum last night.
Tried to get a screen shot, but I was too slow. I have six characters, so I have almost one chance a day,
since they are spread out. I also play all six of them.

Yich
11-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Gratz I guess. You should try getting free plat if 30 plat is a big enough deal that you post a thread over it. Just a thought.

Arexos
11-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Congratulations mate.

Mage till the end
11-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Try w3i

ArtofWar
11-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Grats bro =]

Steverd
11-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Gratz I guess. You should try getting free plat if 30 plat is a big enough deal that you post a thread over it. Just a thought.

It was FREE from the daily bonus/blessings. I had never had anything better than one free platinum.

AresDamage
11-03-2012, 09:42 PM
Gratz, U know what you do, you make diff acc just for daily blessing and u have a chance for 100 Plat on day 5

Yich
11-03-2012, 09:45 PM
It was FREE from the daily bonus/blessings. I had never had anything better than one free platinum.

I know...... Im talking about w3i offers... They work great on my iPhone and are super fast. If 30 free plat in a couple weeks time is thread posting worthy, you'll create a new set of forums when you use w3i and get a hundred plat in a day. Lol.

Waug
11-03-2012, 09:58 PM
when you use w3i and get a hundred plat in a day. Lol.

I wish it would be possible for everyone even for them who have already used them, and dont have that much fast net.

Steverd
11-03-2012, 10:05 PM
I wish it would be possible for everyone even for them who have already used them, and dont have that much fast net.

Plus at least half of the time I never get the platinum as advertised. I only do the load and run ones.

Jugernugetx
11-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Lol yich, i go crazy over 10 platinum :p grats!

Kixxler
11-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Your parents must be so proud, I don't have enough patience to download free plat.

Yich
11-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Ye i dunno why, i seem to be pretty lucky with w3i... Others dont seem to have the same luck.

noperly22
11-03-2012, 11:37 PM
w3i is so limited, i got around 80 plat from their downloads and now there is nothing left on the list lol

Yich
11-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Your parents must be so proud, I don't have enough patience to download free plat.

Dunno if this was meant for me, but I was trying to be helpful, suggesting the OP use w3i for plat. I wasnt bragging. If you want to take shots at me, dont do it over the internet.

Entertaining
11-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Dunno if this was meant for me, but I was trying to be helpful, suggesting the OP use w3i for plat. I wasnt bragging. If you want to take shots at me, dont do it over the internet.

Obviously wasn't directed at you. Was directed at OP..

p.s. If it were directed at you he would've quoted you.

Yich
11-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Obviously wasn't directed at you. Was directed at OP..

p.s. If it were directed at you he would've quoted you.

Shut it. He didnt quote the OP either and the OP didnt download anything for free plat. Read the whole thread before you try to pick sides ent.

noperly22
11-04-2012, 12:21 AM
Im still confused on how you guys get 100 plat a day from w3i. I got 80 from two weeks of them reloading and puting up new apps. and now nothing new is coming for me to download. How do you get 100 a day lol?

Yich
11-04-2012, 12:35 AM
Im still confused on how you guys get 100 plat a day from w3i. I got 80 from two weeks of them reloading and puting up new apps. and now nothing new is coming for me to download. How do you get 100 a day lol?

100 was kind of an exaggeration. I can get 50 in a day but ive seen entertaining get a lot more off of tapjoy.

jassisor
11-04-2012, 01:41 AM
Gratz

Steverd
11-04-2012, 01:42 AM
100 was kind of an exaggeration. I can get 50 in a day but ive seen entertaining get a lot more off of tapjoy.

Just doesn't work for me. I tried four tonight, All said "install and run", I did and only get free platinum from one of the four.
Seriously for me it's a waste of time if you never get the platinum.
What's the secret for them to work?
Do you completely exit PL before your run the offer app?
Do you keep PL running and then run the offer app?
Thx

Yich
11-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Just doesn't work for me. I tried four tonight, All said "install and run", I did and only get free platinum from one of the four.
Seriously for me it's a waste of time if you never get the platinum.
What's the secret for them to work?
Do you completely exit PL before your run the offer app?
Do you keep PL running and then run the offer app?
Thx

I just set it up to download a bunch then I play on a different device. When it finishes I open them one by one. Then delete em.

Heroelite
11-04-2012, 03:27 PM
No need to pretend you don't. I've seen you in game and on forums and all you do is talk. Doubt you would say any of those in real life. Keyboard Warrior

Yich
11-04-2012, 03:41 PM
No need to pretend you don't. I've seen you in game and on forums and all you do is talk. Doubt you would say any of those in real life. Keyboard Warrior

I don't pretend I don't talk trash ever, but putting it on the forums for all to see is a bit different. As far as saying I wouldn't say any of that in real life, seriously? What do you accomplish with that? I obviously can't prove you wrong, but you can't prove yourself right either. Insert "forums" where I said "Internet". At least in PvP I could rush him or something. Trash talking on forums is just silly.