I- Gear
II- Attributes
III- Skills
IV- Combos
V- Tips

Lets start hope you like it!

I. Gear:

L15 Pirates helmet

L15 Artisans armor (You can use Experts to but its up to you I prefer Artisans)

L17 Forgotten bow(You can also use L 15 but L 17 has more dps.)

II. Attributes:

All dex is best unless you prefer different.

III. Skills:

-6 Rage

-6 Iron blood

-3 Stomp

-1 Super Mega Slash (aka SmS)

IV. Combos:

Here is my combo for Bears:Rage, Iron Blood, Stomp, SmS this will get then down low if you hit with all unless its a higher lvl.

For Birds: I usually use this Rage, Iron Blood, SmS, Stomp. You usually will have to kite because birds are mostly higher than L17.

For Mages: If its a higher lvl mage kite and use the same build for birds. But if your lvl use Rage, Iron Blood, Stomp, SmS or Rage, Iron Blood, SmS, Stomp.

V. Tips:
1- Know your range if your going to stomp
2- Know the range of the mages drain which is 12m so kite that.
3- Don't talk crap because sometimes people just lag out or fail just like everyone does once in their live.
4- Last just have fun be yourself and own those Noobs lol.

Hope this helps check out mine and Judgementals ew guild its an Elite L17 Pvp guild. Anways I would love if you clicked the the thanks button at the bottom thanks bye.

Entertaining
11-03-2012, 11:28 PM
...Why would you slash before you stomp against a mage? You'd never get within range...

Yich
11-03-2012, 11:33 PM
...Why would you slash before you stomp against a mage? You'd never get within range...

Ah I missed that part. Thanks Ent.

Kixxler
11-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Last just have fun be yourself and own those Noobs lol.
I'll keep an eye out for Traebeles99.

Thelastblink
11-04-2012, 12:12 AM
Just asking because there have been a lot of threads about lvl 17 lately, do the Halloween Items make the levels up to around 49 skill again? Or is it the same old buff and auto attack because of those bows?

Yich
11-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Just asking because there have been a lot of threads about lvl 17 lately, do the Halloween Items make the levels up to around 49 skill again? Or is it the same old buff and auto attack because of those bows?

It's better now than it was directly after the f bows were released, but not better than before they were released.

Thelastblink
11-04-2012, 12:52 AM
It's better now than it was directly after the f bows were released, but not better than before they were released.

But is it still the buff and auto attack? Or actually skill like before the bows came out. Want to know because apparently the Halloween items are very strong.

Traebeles99
11-04-2012, 01:13 AM
guys i might as well delete this have a dev delete this thread and yich ur such a hater its not even funny if u havethings to say bad just do me a favor and dont say it and im sry i dknt fight the way u guys do but it works for me so idf wat u guys think. Bht watever this guide must suck so dev take down plz cus Yich is pro and he says it sucks. Oh and sry for saying own those noobs it was a joke and u know that and errors just like this post hard to use a ipod to type.

Ape
11-04-2012, 04:38 AM
l.10 snipers helmet is better.

Ubernewber
11-04-2012, 08:04 AM
l.10 snipers helmet is better.

Pfft I use level 5 purple helms!!!!!
"Just kidding"

ninjaduck
11-04-2012, 08:08 AM
guys i might as well delete this have a dev delete this thread and yich ur such a hater its not even funny if u havethings to say bad just do me a favor and dont say it and im sry i dknt fight the way u guys do but it works for me so idf wat u guys think. Bht watever this guide must suck so dev take down plz cus Yich is pro and he says it sucks. Oh and sry for saying own those noobs it was a joke and u know that and errors just like this post hard to use a ipod to type.

Autocorrect gave up

Traebeles99
11-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Autocorrect gave up

auto correct wasnt on i hate it lol.

ninjaduck
11-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Autocorrect gave up

auto correct wasnt on i hate it lol.

Yep it definitely gave up

aniybo
11-04-2012, 07:48 PM
hey I own u how ever I do nothing of this stuff *cough * gf *cough*.

Nah man, you can organize your stuff but you can not post stuff in guides until you are good. Anyway you guys should of went to ents guide before he did the fb stuff. You know how much stuff noobs are missing out on, ent?

Traebeles99
11-04-2012, 07:51 PM

Nah man, you can organize your stuff but you can not post stuff in guides until you are good. Anyway you guys should of went to ents guide before he did the fb stuff. You know how much stuff noobs are missing out on, ent?

who are u and i got a lot better.

Entertaining
11-04-2012, 07:57 PM

Done.