PDA

View Full Version : House Loadout Issue

apoptoz
04-24-2024, 01:04 AM
Dear Support,

I experienced an unusual issue after loading a different profile into my house. Prior to the profile change (to profile 1200), I had x11 (eleven) Frostwyrm, x2 (two) Disco Boogie, Hughtulu Prime, Swamp Beast monsters in my house. However, after the change, only x1 (one) Frostwyrm, Disco Boogie, Swamp Beast monsters appeared in either my house or stash.

Unfortunately, they were lost after switching to a new profile. Could you kindly assist me to resolve this issue?

Best regards.
Actg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apoptoz
04-24-2024, 06:35 AM
Dear Support,

I experienced an unusual issue after loading a different profile into my house. Prior to the profile change (to profile 1200), I had x11 (eleven) Frostwyrm, x2 (two) Disco Boogie, Hughtulu Prime, Swamp Beast monsters in my house. However, after the change, only x1 (one) Frostwyrm, Disco Boogie, Swamp Beast monsters appeared in either my house or stash.

Unfortunately, they were lost after switching to a new profile. Could you kindly assist me to resolve this issue?

Best regards.
Actg

It seems that all of my previously displayed repetitive monsters (x11 Frostwyrm, x2 Hughtulu Prime, x2 Disco Boggie etc.) were lost following the last update (or when switching between loadouts). I have got just x1 Frostwyrm, x1 Hughtulu Prime, x1 Disco Boggie, x1 Swamp Beast after last update at my inventory or house.

Thank you.

Futumsh
04-24-2024, 08:37 AM
When you use a house loadout, monster images and items in holders are only placed if you have them in your inventory for it to find them. It sounds like you loaded it without having them with you.

apoptoz
04-24-2024, 09:13 AM
When you use a house loadout, monster images and items in holders are only placed if you have them in your inventory for it to find them. It sounds like you loaded it without having them with you.

This issue emerged for repetitive displayed monsters in my house after the following update (312366) “Monster display items are now stackable” when I load different profile.
You can check my history in-game please.

Thanks for your support.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/cfbb0dc7c62c3ab767cc08d429de51a0.jpg

Futumsh
04-24-2024, 09:15 AM
Sorry, didn't realize they were made stackable. We'll get it sorted out as best we can.

Futumsh
04-24-2024, 12:38 PM
You should now have your monster images back, and loadout should work again.

apoptoz
04-24-2024, 12:50 PM
You should now have your monster images back, and loadout should work again.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/08a19ae17c5dbd81941b43319ce5cff0.jpg
Yay! Thank you.