PDA

View Full Version : Issues organizing second row of skills bar

Rhodial
09-09-2010, 06:46 AM
I've tried searching on this, I don't know if I'm using the wrong terminology or what but haven't found anything.

I am trying to organize the skills/abilities so that they appear in the order I want. This works fine for one bar, but when the second bar is shown (and I assume the third bar later on) the order gets lost. I can't find any instructions on how to set up a second one.

The closest I got was having them in the correct order vertically, but bars 1 & 2 were switched.

Is there any way to get the icons in the order you want? This has had me stumped for a while now.

thanks.

jonboy
09-09-2010, 06:54 AM
Basically no, there is only one 4 slot bar available.

Royce
09-09-2010, 09:04 AM
You can only organize your 4 quickslots. The rest are displayed in the order you learned them. There have been requests for a fully customizable skillbook since the current interface was introduced several months ago, and it's long overdue IMO.

Jakis
09-10-2010, 12:15 AM
You can only organize your 4 quickslots. The rest are displayed in the order you learned them. There have been requests for a fully customizable skillbook since the current interface was introduced several months ago, and it's long overdue IMO.

True. We would like to do this soon. We've been through (and are going through) a lot of user interface changes that will improve more basic interaction (with categories and items). We'd like to get rid of all the page up/down and left/right arrows, and allow you to swipe through lists and categories more easily. Slot customization isn't on our immediate list to do, but yes. :) Probably after Alien Oasis 3.