PDA

View Full Version : "+xxxx" from auction sales

Yich
11-03-2012, 11:55 PM
This isnt needed for any reason, but it would look cool. You know how every time you break a chest or do your blessing you get a yellow +(insert gold amount here)? Wouldnt it be cool if you got a number like that over your head every time you collected gold from your auction sales? Then you could see other people making money and sometimes some really big numbers. I just think it would look cool.

Chickenrunnn
11-04-2012, 11:11 AM
This isnt needed for any reason, but it would look cool. You know how every time you break a chest or do your blessing you get a yellow +(insert gold amount here)? Wouldnt it be cool if you got a number like that over your head every time you collected gold from your auction sales? Then you could see other people making money and sometimes some really big numbers. I just think it would look cool.

And beggars would know who to target :)

Would be fun tho xD

However, there should b an option "show gold won" into options :P

ninjaduck
11-04-2012, 11:17 AM
I dont think people would be comfortable with this. Just my perspective. It seems a bit intrusive to the character collecting/spending money

Yich
11-04-2012, 11:23 AM
I dont think people would be comfortable with this. Just my perspective. It seems a bit intrusive to the character collecting/spending money

Really? I would think being able to show off how much money you're collecting from the CS would look awesome... An option to turn it off would be ok I guess, for beggish reasons.