PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Dragon Suits

IanJones
11-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Rumor that I heard is that the set bonuses will soon disappear for the Mystery Dragon sets with the matching dragon pet. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, when? This would cause prices to drop tremendously. I've been trying to farm for a suit for months now and still haven't gotten a single piece.

Hopefully a Dev can shine some light on this topic. Everyone that spent 200 plat on colored dragons or 500+ trying to get the gold dragon are going to be pissed if the set bonuses disappear. I still think they should have made a Humanian Spider Suit that paired with a spider pet, just my thoughts.

LwMark
11-04-2012, 01:43 AM
No one knows nothin till they sts updates, so dont go by anythin anyone says, an just continue to farm, gl gettin ur first piece!

Jcyee
11-04-2012, 01:53 AM
And where did you hear this from? O.o i have heard no such thing lol

IanJones
11-04-2012, 01:57 AM
Just people, kinda makes me wonder if its why a lot more pieces popped up for sale in the CS.

LwMark
11-04-2012, 02:25 AM
Alot more because they raised the drop rates of purps an drags, dont worry sts will take care of us

Cobraguy
11-04-2012, 02:35 AM
dont worry sts will take care of us

Let's hope so....

Ebalata
11-04-2012, 02:44 AM
I think the intention of the Devs is to transfer the stat bonus of dragon sets to say a ring? so that players won't all look the same having to wear the dragon sets... it might become an eye sore. So I don't think they will be removing it altogether... transferring it probably to a ring or some other stuff so that people can wear other vanities but they still get the stat bonus of the dragon sets they bought :)

That is the line of thinking of the Devs when they transferred the stat bonus of Level Cap Vanities into rings :D

Devs, please correct me if I'm wrong ;)

Cobraguy
11-04-2012, 06:55 AM
I think the intention of the Devs is to transfer the stat bonus of dragon sets to say a ring? so that players won't all look the same having to wear the dragon sets... it might become an eye sore. So I don't think they will be removing it altogether... transferring it probably to a ring or some other stuff so that people can wear other vanities but they still get the stat bonus of the dragon sets they bought :)

That is the line of thinking of the Devs when they transferred the stat bonus of Level Cap Vanities into rings :D

Devs, please correct me if I'm wrong ;)

This has been suggsted by Technoemail, but nothing is concrete till it shows up in game.

Superduper
11-04-2012, 08:44 AM
All of my cash is invested in dragon...

darthdlo
11-04-2012, 09:31 AM
The whole problem is the one slot for rings who cares if they make additional rings u can only eqpt 1 at a time so the drgn suit is like an extra ring its bad enough I wasted plat on rings I can't use now I have the elite ring.

IanJones
11-05-2012, 07:58 AM
I agree with darthdlo, you can only equip one ring and the elite ring plus the dragon suit can be done now but you would only be able to equip one ring or the other if they change the dragon set bonus into a ring. They should make two ring slots LOL

Rare
11-05-2012, 08:57 AM
All of my cash is invested in dragon...

Man... you need to diversify your portfolio!

Rare
11-05-2012, 08:58 AM
I agree with darthdlo, you can only equip one ring and the elite ring plus the dragon suit can be done now but you would only be able to equip one ring or the other if they change the dragon set bonus into a ring. They should make two ring slots LOL

Before you had an elite ring were you able to equip elite vanities and vanity dragon gear?

LwMark
11-05-2012, 01:28 PM

Before you had an elite ring were you able to equip elite vanities and vanity dragon gear?
Exactly, so enjoy it while u can :(

Energizeric
11-05-2012, 02:44 PM
All I can say is if their chosen course of action ends up in Dragon Sets going way down in value and my dragon pets to become useless, I will be done spending plat. I will still play because I like the game, but all of my plat has either been spent on dragon pets or on elixirs which I used to farm to get items to sell so I could buy a dragon items. If all that ends up having been wasted, I will learn my lesson and will not risk repeating that mistake again.

I was actually about to finish a gold dragon set and was going to purchase 2k plat and spend what is needed to get Mitas, but now I think I will just wait until there is some final decision on this before I buy anymore plat.

Ebalata
11-05-2012, 04:32 PM
The whole problem is the one slot for rings who cares if they make additional rings u can only eqpt 1 at a time so the drgn suit is like an extra ring its bad enough I wasted plat on rings I can't use now I have the elite ring.

O ye of little faith... the Devs can make their toons float on water, they can pass through walls in balefort towne... so making 2 ring slots should be easy.

I'm confident they won't throw the dragon bonus stats altogether... that would be a very bad marketing strategy (resulting to angry Plat buyers) and I'm sure the Devs are well aware of that :D

darthdlo
11-05-2012, 06:15 PM
U can still farm drgn, the fallen prince will give a colored ring to the set u obtain with matching sparkles and all there wouldn't b a loss. That way u get ur bonus for time/money invested in drgn armor and u can finally wear what u want and get those stats/achievements for obtaining diff. sets.

onemadzhau
11-05-2012, 06:22 PM
U can still farm drgn, the fallen prince will give a colored ring to the set u obtain with matching sparkles and all there wouldn't b a loss. That way u get ur bonus for time/money invested in drgn armor and u can finally wear what u want and get those stats/achievements for obtaining diff. sets.

Lol? Please don't help spread rumors, god knows there are too many as it is. On another note if you really not sure of something you really shouldn't make statements sry

darthdlo
11-05-2012, 07:03 PM
OMG

Khahl
11-05-2012, 07:26 PM
This sounds like someone is trying to spread a rumor to get the market to crash for a few days so they can get a bunch of low-priced buys before people realize it's a rumor. This is a common ploy in stocks, and it's considered illegal for a reason!

Suentous PO
11-05-2012, 07:38 PM
This sounds like someone is trying to spread a rumor to get the market to crash for a few days so they can get a bunch of low-priced buys before people realize it's a rumor. This is a common ploy in stocks, and it's considered illegal for a reason!
That has already been goin on. Someone tried to pull it on me. He says "everyone on the forums knows" not knowing I've been on longer than he's played. Still not sure if he knew better and was scammin, or if he's just young and gulable.

Energizeric
11-05-2012, 08:44 PM

Are you suggesting that these rings can be worn at the same time as the elite vanity rings? Because 99% of dragon set owners now have an elite ring as well. If you say "no", then all these dragon set owners will not need their dragon sets anymore, and they will all want to sell, and that will result in a price crash.

I know most of the people who play this game are young and don't understand economics, but price is controlled by supply and demand. It's not the overall supply that matters, but the supply for sale at the particular time. If everyone decides to sell at the same time, you will see dragon sets going for less than 1m.

IanJones
11-06-2012, 12:59 AM

I'm not trying to start rumors but get clarification on a rumor that was told to me. I'm actually in a financial position to finally buy a dragon suit from the CS so I wanted to make sure they weren't going away. However, I doubt starting a rumor on PL is illegal like causing stocks to plummet LOL

styg2012
11-06-2012, 03:28 AM
Originally Posted by TANKKAAR
may I ask how taking away the ability to stack plat ring with elite vanity, but at the same time making elite bonus stack-able with dragon sets is keeping level playing fields? Or will dragon sets be losing there stats aswell?

Something will likely have to give with the Dragon sets too.

Everyone started to look the same, as everyone was wearing their elite level cap vanities. There are thousands of awesome looking items in Pocket Legends and it was a shame that more didn't sport unique looks in Elite Ring update.

There are enough evidences in forum that they will do something about it. Very likely, they will make the stat bonus into a ring.

Bloodmage
11-06-2012, 04:18 AM
I think i remember the update saying its a permanent thing

IanJones
11-06-2012, 08:05 AM
Hopefully a Dev can respond and finally shed some light on this topic

Rare
11-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Are you suggesting that these rings can be worn at the same time as the elite vanity rings? Because 99% of dragon set owners now have an elite ring as well.

Yes, exactly how it was before elite rings.

If everyone decides to sell at the same time, you will see dragon sets going for less than 1m.

Yay then I'll stop farming and buy them

Rare
11-06-2012, 10:42 AM
People are getting greedy now

Pakax
11-06-2012, 11:42 AM
SELL:

1) Red Dragon set = 200,000 gold
2) Blue Dragon set = 150,000 gold
3) Gold dragon armor = 20,000 gold

Rare
11-06-2012, 11:56 AM
SELL:

Come on... over priced!!!

Taaralatie
11-06-2012, 01:05 PM
SELL:

I'll have one of each then please :)

Superduper
11-06-2012, 01:08 PM
I'll have one of each then please :)
I will buy your entire inventory;)

Superduper
11-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Man... you need to diversify your portfolio!

I have 15m. Sold my dragon set. I dont buy anything really. I hate losing money...

Pakax
11-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Sold to Taara for 300k (discounted since she bought them all).
I am rich!!!!

IanJones
11-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Sold to Taara for 300k (discounted since she bought them all).
I am rich!!!!

anymore pieces left for me? :(

darthdlo
11-08-2012, 04:28 PM
I think the post was talking about a good way to make the drgn vanity and elite ring/stat thing work no1 was starting rumors.

wammm
11-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Dont get in to rumors bro , heard that one before , try to browse on post given by devs the monent they released dragons @ L66 cap i guess, some part of it says those added drags/stats/sets/pets we're PERNANENTLY added to game, so theres nothing to worry about and Im positive with that. BUT if they do remove this stat/set thingy well..... time to revolt ;)
Many ppl spent time and money (for plat) just to get a drag and all of this goes unto nothing ? I hope not, sts won'y let us down for sure :)

Chopper
11-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Dont get in to rumors bro , heard that one before , try to browse on post given by devs the monent they released dragons @ L66 cap i guess, some part of it says those added drags/stats/sets/pets we're PERNANENTLY added to game, so theres nothing to worry about and Im positive with that. BUT if they do remove this stat/set thingy well..... time to revolt ;)
Many ppl spent time and money (for plat) just to get a drag and all of this goes unto nothing ? I hope not, sts won'y let us down for sure :)

Dont forget that devs also said they wouldn't remove the Elite Vanity stats for the Nuris Shield, CoP, and Fang Armour too. But they did (for the better). STS can make changes if they think it will improve the game.