PDA

View Full Version : Solo hedo with war

tarcisomoraes
04-25-2024, 10:47 PM
hey guys, I have a rogue with 4.1k dex, I can do hedo in solo in 50sec and I recently started playing warrior. I built a full kraken set and I built an sb set. sb set is 6/6 with sb chain and immo and with 3.3k str. Even so, I can't do the hedo p1. I accept tips on how to get it, best set combinations for hedo and pet combinations too! thanks

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

MaAaT
04-26-2024, 02:27 AM
I use neptaris vs hedo. I only have 2.9k str but a lot of boss dmg and I can solo easily.
For pet I use sapphire passive, with neigher hb and h sabra aa

recilencia123
04-26-2024, 02:30 AM
use neptaris and sb set, proc kraken first, u can use h neigher hb pasive and aa so good for war, if u want more powerful use h sabra in aa

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Susanne
04-26-2024, 03:40 AM
Why do people want to solo? Just asking.

MaAaT
04-26-2024, 05:09 AM
Why do people want to solo? Just asking.It can be faster to solo, than to play with randoms, that don't know what they're doing. Also you can carry your nab friends by yourself. And if you're playing with a good pt it means each player can do one phase, making it even faster, than if you all needed to wait for cooldown of items each phase.

tarcisomoraes
04-26-2024, 09:09 AM
Why do people want to solo? Just asking.

Can do bypass hedo

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Susanne
04-26-2024, 11:57 AM
Ah..I see. If that's the case I can come to watch and cheer you on. I won't get in your way, I can be a sort of cheerleader. "Whispers...I can't solo, but don't tell him. In fact I'm pretty much useless but I can dance and wave me daggers about".