Offer 700m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alcs
04-27-2024, 09:20 AM
1b to start

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Sintosss
04-27-2024, 10:16 AM
U get the perfekt timeing to sell this item gl i think u will get 2b prieces easy

Gesendet von meinem SM-S918B mit Tapatalk

Stabilise
04-27-2024, 10:17 AM
Offer ancient druid lvl 10 para armor 3% all 10 all

Stabilise
04-27-2024, 10:21 AM
Add gold with that para ancient too and epidemic helmet level 14 275 armor awake

Alcs
04-27-2024, 10:27 AM
Fake offer ur his friend ign alcohol, anyways I offer 1.050b pureNice try but i wanted that helm either. 1b + 50x crypt eggs.

Suzukii
04-27-2024, 10:30 AM
Nice try but i wanted that helm either. 1b + 50x crypt eggs.

Your offers are fake, and nobody wants a crypt egg worth 1m, I up my offer to 1.2b pure

Alcs
04-27-2024, 10:32 AM
Your offers are fake, and nobody wants a crypt egg worth 1m, I up my offer to 1.2b pureMy offers are fake? I can offer para belt rn + 500m if i wanted nice try.

Ong
04-27-2024, 10:33 AM
1b pure+mentis shard for this helm lmk

Stabilise
04-27-2024, 10:39 AM
Para ancient lvl 10 3% all 10 all, epidemic helmet 275 arm lvl 14 and 500m gold

Suzukii
04-27-2024, 11:00 AM
My offers are fake? I can offer para belt rn + 500m if i wanted nice try.

Bro said he CAN offer if he wanted but you didn’t though? HAHA exactly .

Squad2002
04-27-2024, 11:01 AM
Holy crazy free bump

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Alcs
04-27-2024, 11:02 AM
Bro said he CAN offer if he wanted but you didn’t though? HAHA exactly .Alright ill offer 1b + para belt :) worth 2b+

Loxed AL
04-27-2024, 11:15 AM
Cannot believe you offer 2 b for a para helm lvl 14 :))))

Kiplin
04-27-2024, 11:18 AM
Not acepting trades with other gears , only pure / easy to sell eggs / vanities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suzukii
04-27-2024, 11:21 AM
Alright ill offer 1b + para belt :) worth 2b+

Hahaha he’s not accepting items, I guess my offer is highest then .

Alcs
04-27-2024, 11:21 AM
1b pure + 500m worth keys.

Suzukii
04-27-2024, 11:23 AM
1b pure + 500m worth keys.

XDDDD down to your last resort of keys? I offer 1.5b pure

Alcs
04-27-2024, 11:24 AM
XDDDD down to your last resort of keys? I offer 1.5b pureNice try but u aint got that much pure. Offering 1.5b pure + 500m keys.

chilloutbruh
04-27-2024, 11:27 AM
2.1b full pure gold.

Alcs
04-27-2024, 11:28 AM
2.1b full pure gold.2b pure + 500m keys + 500m worth elite awakes lmk.

Suzukii
04-27-2024, 11:29 AM
You’re hilarious buddy

If I can show my other 11 characters full of gold I would

Alcs
04-27-2024, 11:30 AM
You’re hilarious buddy

If I can show my other 11 characters full of gold I wouldSays the famous scammer named arv a.k.a companion who scammed someone's mage set. Offerin 3b btw.

chilloutbruh
04-27-2024, 11:31 AM
3.1b pure gold, lmk if any1 tops

Suzukii
04-27-2024, 11:33 AM
Says the famous scammer named arv a.k.a companion who scammed someone's mage set. Offerin 3b btw.

Huh what are you talking about? Where’s the proof to back this up

Suzukii
04-27-2024, 11:54 AM
3.1b pure gold, lmk if any1 tops

This is my queue to retract take it gang, 😢😢

chilloutbruh
04-27-2024, 12:16 PM
This is my queue to retract take it gang, ����

bet tyty

11 chars

Julius123
04-28-2024, 05:07 AM
Hahahaah so many fake offers. Here so many better items in game and nobody offer over 1,5b u make fake offers for twink item when zone allways die fast. Where is your brain guys? U must be noob that item max 400-500m

Alcs
04-28-2024, 05:19 AM
Hahahaah so many fake offers. Here so many better items in game and nobody offer over 1,5b u make fake offers for twink item when zone allways die fast. Where is your brain guys? U must be noob that item max 400-500mYou must be dumb if you think our offers are fake. Does this thread hurt you so bad that it makes you so mad?

Ps : totally forgot that you played this bracket and get busted every single night that is why you quit already [emoji38]

Julius123
04-28-2024, 06:16 AM
You must be dumb if you think our offers are fake. Does this thread hurt you so bad that it makes you so mad?

Ps : totally forgot that you played this bracket and get busted every single night that is why you quit already [emoji38]

i quited this lvl because i maked top1 rogue and after i maked top1 mage so gg nab :)

Alcs
04-28-2024, 07:05 AM
i quited this lvl because i maked top1 rogue and after i maked top1 mage so gg nab :)Egzoo the dumb rog who cant snipe? I dont think so, same with your mage egzyy. Get out of here and sell your ghost dummy.

Julius123
04-28-2024, 07:43 AM
Egzoo the dumb rog who cant snipe? I dont think so, same with your mage egzyy. Get out of here and sell your ghost dummy.

i see you lost alot of clasches and vs with me :D it seems you can't forget how painful it was for you to lose every time. If u have more question about me ask your mother she know well. i dnt up this post more bye lady

Alcs
04-28-2024, 07:45 AM
i see you lost alot of clasches and vs with me :D it seems you can't forget how painful it was for you to lose every time. If u have more question about me ask your mother she know well. i dnt up this post more bye ladyBuddy seems high asf sayin those words. All players who play against you always say you suck in clash, vs thats why they dont want you on their side. Egzoo the trash rog, irrelevant dog.

Julius123
04-28-2024, 07:50 AM
Buddy seems high asf sayin those words. All players who play against you always say you suck in clash, vs thats why they dont want you on their side. Egzoo the trash rog, irrelevant dog.

Do you know the difference between a legend and a trash ? they talk about legends even though they don't play anymore. And assholes like you only talk about people like me

Alcs
04-28-2024, 07:53 AM
Do you know the difference between a legend and a trash ? they talk about legends even though they don't play anymore. And assholes like you only talk about people like meYeah you're the trash, talking nonsense here in thread. Our offers seems to bother you so much so you're barking here.

Stop this nonsense trash eggzoo, you better shut it since you cant afford it nor sell your ghost so you can have gold already trash dog.

Julius123
04-28-2024, 08:01 AM
Yeah you're the trash, talking nonsense here in thread. Our offers seems to bother you so much so you're barking here.

Stop this nonsense trash eggzoo, you better shut it since you cant afford it nor sell your ghost so you can have gold already trash dog.

I don't need to sell you something , you can't afford to buy anyway. Better go back underground because you belong there. Stupid nab. And looks like they maked new guid with name Run Dogs after they first time saw u in pvp :D kudos to you dog :D

Alcs
04-28-2024, 08:04 AM
I don't need to sell you something , you can't afford to buy anyway. Better go back underground because you belong there. Stupid nab. And looks like they maked new guid with name Run Dogs after they first time saw u in pvp :D kudos to you dog :DBuddy goin mad typing in his grandma's basement. You're the one who can't afford stuffs here since you get mad about our offers, bet you will offer 500m then got outbid by us. Keep crying eggzoo, your name will be forever in food's list in our bracket dont worry.

Btw run dog is dedicated to you since you run from us and get into endgame since you cant handle the pressure dying everytime you go to tdm doggie.

Julius123
04-28-2024, 08:11 AM
Buddy goin mad typing in his grandma's basement. You're the one who can't afford stuffs here since you get mad about our offers, bet you will offer 500m then got outbid by us. Keep crying eggzoo, your name will be forever in food's list in our bracket dont worry.

Btw run dog is dedicated to you since you run from us and get into endgame since you cant handle the pressure dying everytime you go to tdm doggie.

man, it seems to me that you are not well, maybe you should have a head surgery. Because as far as I can see, you have made yourself miserable. I don't play end game or twink. It's good that you know what I do better than me. I must be a role model for you. The next time I go to the bathroom, I will ask you to clean my *** after toilet :D

Alcs
04-28-2024, 08:13 AM
man, it seems to me that you are not well, maybe you should have a head surgery. Because as far as I can see, you have made yourself miserable. I don't play end game or twink. It's good that you know what I do better than me. I must be a role model for you. The next time I go to the bathroom, I will ask you to clean my *** after toilet :DYou are not playin the game because you are a plumber. You better clean those toilets right now since your break time is over doggie.

You will never be a good player since you can't play every char you use in endgame nor twink. Go outside sometimes, it seems you're used in smellin stinky toilets.

Julius123
04-28-2024, 08:19 AM
You are not playin the game because you are a plumber. You better clean those toilets right now since your break time is over doggie.

You will never be a good player since you can't play every char you use in endgame nor twink. Go outside sometimes, it seems you're used in smellin stinky toilets.

everything I tell you, you repeat. If you don't have anything to say, it's better to be quiet, and in this life there are activities and no only games. I wish to discover the meaning of life for yourself. Because you won't turn into gold if you're sh1t. So asshole you didn't win this fight in the game and you won't win here either

Alcs
04-28-2024, 08:23 AM
everything I tell you, you repeat. If you don't have anything to say, it's better to be quiet, and in this life there are activities and no only games. I wish to discover the meaning of life for yourself. Because you won't turn into gold if you're ****. So asshole you didn't win this fight in the game and you won't win here eitherYou make me yawn eggzoo, your replies are not making any sense. Buddy's brain are not functioning properly that's why he's here gettin mad about little offer of ours since he cant afford it.

Go get some air right now buddy, your broke *** are fuming right now ngl. As ive said, go sell your ghost so you can outbid our offers here but you cant since your ghost is the only asset you have, pathetic loser.

Julius123
04-28-2024, 08:27 AM
You make me yawn eggzoo, your replies are not making any sense. Buddy's brain are not functioning properly that's why he's here gettin mad about little offer of ours since he cant afford it.

Go get some air right now buddy, your broke *** are fuming right now ngl. As ive said, go sell your ghost so you can outbid our offers here but you cant since your ghost is the only asset you have, pathetic loser.

I will repeat it to you once again as a person with Down syndrome(its about you jibana kurwa) . I don't play pvp and I don't need your stuff. what is not clear to you? :D
I can afford to buy what I want, but as I see it, you are in trouble

Alcs
04-28-2024, 08:29 AM
I will repeat it to you once again as a person with Down syndrome. I don't play pvp and I don't need your stuff. what is not clear to you? :D
I can afford to buy what I want, but as I see it, you are in troubleBuddy its alright if your still sufferin from trauma that we gave you while you're playin back before that's why your crying still here in forums about our offers, cant you back off since you cant afford it? 🥱

Go clean your toilets as i've said since you're overbreak right now from talkin bs here in forums doggie.

Ps : Why you admit "as a person with down syndrome" that you have that kind of disease im crying [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Julius123
04-28-2024, 08:35 AM
Buddy its alright if your still sufferin from trauma that we gave you while you're playin back before that's why your crying still here in forums about our offers, cant you back off since you cant afford it? ��

Go clean your toilets as i've said since you're overbreak right now from talkin bs here in forums doggie.

Ps : Why you admit "as a person with down syndrome" that you have that kind of disease im crying [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

You must have forgotten, my friend, that the asses don't clean themselves, so go do your job and eventually you'll buy yourself something nice. I'm sorry that you are a disadvantaged person in life, if you need the services of a psychologist, I will be happy to help you. You don't do well in the game, you don't do well in reality either. you are a person who has been hurt by life, but you also need such people :D

Alcs
04-28-2024, 08:39 AM
You must have forgotten, my friend, that the asses don't clean themselves, so go do your job and eventually you'll buy yourself something nice. I'm sorry that you are a disadvantaged person in life, if you need the services of a psychologist, I will be happy to help you. You don't do well in the game, you don't do well in reality either. you are a person who has been hurt by life, but you also need such people :DStop it eggzoo, you already admit that you have a down syndrome above so its so sad that you need to suffer from those kind of disease. By the way have you clean those toilets already? I think your break is already on due, better clean those up and dont start a drama here loser.

Berdan42
04-28-2024, 08:41 AM
Popcorn

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Julius123
04-28-2024, 08:43 AM
Stop it eggzoo, you already admit that you have a down syndrome above so its so sad that you need to suffer from those kind of disease. By the way have you clean those toilets already? I think your break is already on due, better clean those up and dont start a drama here loser.

Unfortunately, you have Down syndrome. if I haven't noticed it yet. Like the taste of sh1ts in the mouth of oxen, you enjoy your daily dessert. You are not worth more

Berdan42
04-28-2024, 08:51 AM
Bro i buy helm 800 m pls

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Alcs
04-28-2024, 08:51 AM
Unfortunately, you have Down syndrome. if I haven't noticed it yet. Like the taste of sh1ts in the mouth of oxen, you enjoy your daily dessert. You are not worth moreUnfortunately also, you said it yourself above. Go clean the toilets right now buddy, break is over. Stop talkin nonsense here on something you cant afford, pathetic loser.

Can you read the below for me pwd guy?

Julius123
04-28-2024, 08:58 AM
Unfortunately also, you said it yourself above. Go clean the toilets right now buddy, break is over. Stop talkin nonsense here on something you cant afford, pathetic loser.

As a patient, it is difficult for you to understand that everything that was written is meant for you. I give way to the idiot, drink your mother's milk and go to sleep. Enjoy this flavor because after it's going to be sh1ts time.. Also, don't forget to watch adult movies because I can see that you didn't get it from a girl, that's why you're so angry with everyone. Heal the injuries of your life because people like you are not welcome here. Waiting your tears in game chat. Bye asshole :*

Alcs
04-28-2024, 09:09 AM
As a patient, it is difficult for you to understand that everything that was written is meant for you. I give way to the idiot, drink your mother's milk and go to sleep. Enjoy this flavor because after it's going to be sh1ts time.. Also, don't forget to watch adult movies because I can see that you didn't get it from a girl, that's why you're so angry with everyone. Heal the injuries of your life because people like you are not welcome here. Waiting your tears in game chat. Bye asshole :*Buddy cryin already in his workplace while cleaning toilets. I understand you have somethin in life to be taken care of since you are a guy with down syndrome but dont worry since your mommy will help you in your therapy eggzoo. I pity you ngl since arcane legends is the only game you know aside from cleanin toilets back and fourth each day, truly a pathetic guy

Buddy also said im angry at everyone when hes here barking with our lil offer of us which je cant afford, dumbass.

Mel.
04-29-2024, 11:12 PM
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!