PDA

View Full Version : Vermilius

Wortwechsel
04-28-2024, 04:58 AM
Hi

I tested the Pet Vermilius

Its Possible to reduce Cooldown to 20-24sec and increase the AA Range ? Maybe to add BD% or Eli Damage% or Damage%?
After that it was a lillte bit better Pet ;) .Not so good as Sabra but Ok after this changes.

Greets

Wortwechsel

PS.: My Thread belongs to Suggesions i think ;D

emuuu
04-29-2024, 01:35 PM
I wish the pet was slightly more OP considering cost.. but I agree with this suggestion

Cinco
04-29-2024, 02:01 PM
Reducing the cooldown for Vermilius' AA and giving his AA another stat boost (like Boss Damage) sounds fair to me.

I'll see what we can do.

Best wishes!

recilencia123
05-26-2024, 02:52 AM
Reducing the cooldown for Vermilius' AA and giving his AA another stat boost (like Boss Damage) sounds fair to me.

I'll see what we can do.

Best wishes!

why u buff after no more sales on store, If you did it before or put it back in the store one more day, more people would buy it due to the buff you made, pls think about it and how ur players can feel themselves with those changes you make :( ty

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Apocalyptis
05-26-2024, 03:29 AM
why u buff after no more sales on store, If you did it before or put it back in the store one more day, more people would buy it due to the buff you made, pls think about it and how ur players can feel themselves with those changes you make :( ty

It was buffed during the sale, your own fault you didn’t pay attention to the egg in time :)

Mitsooos
05-26-2024, 09:21 AM

I totally agree, please no changing items after release .

recilencia123
05-26-2024, 09:25 AM
I totally agree, please no changing items after release .

yess i understand gears change and u try to find a balance but is not same about pets, be a little more considerate of your players please.