PDA

View Full Version : Reporting Violations

chriscw97
09-09-2010, 08:37 AM
Hi guys,
I just want to know if you're supposed to be rewarded if you find someone breaking the rules and you report it. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Thuull
09-09-2010, 08:43 AM
What an odd request.

No, I don't think there is any kind of a reward program for reporting people.

Arterra
09-09-2010, 08:50 AM
sounds like the Puritan times... everyone reporting everyone lol

for reporting your helping yourself, making a horrible person pay/making the field even.

Violentsaint
09-09-2010, 09:01 AM
lol... rewards for reporting people.... like giving a little kid a toy police badge??? :P

Royce
09-09-2010, 10:39 AM
This sort of thing would be easily abused. People could set up, or have their friends set up, dummy accounts to report for rewards. Also I think it would generally lead to animosity within the community. Report people if they ruin the experience for you or others, getting rid of them is your reward ;)

TwinkTastical
09-09-2010, 12:55 PM
lol... rewards for reporting people.... like giving a little kid a toy police badge??? :P

lmaoirl! or a title saying tattletell?

Bentmer
09-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Hi guys,
I just want to know if you're supposed to be rewarded if you find someone breaking the rules and you report it. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Only the satisfaction of another day's work fighting crime and defending the innocent against the tyranny of evil. Oh and you get to wear a superhero outfit and have a secret identity. Wait, what was the question again?

chriscw97
09-10-2010, 08:56 AM
This sort of thing would be easily abused. People could set up, or have their friends set up, dummy accounts to report for rewards. Also I think it would generally lead to animosity within the community. Report people if they ruin the experience for you or others, getting rid of them is your reward ;)
i promise i do not know that person!

Sugar_Skull
09-10-2010, 01:02 PM
I reported a player and got this message in response;

"They have been permanently banned, we are sorry.

- StS"

That gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling.