PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Rusk Industries Force Event Returns!

Cinco
04-29-2024, 10:34 AM
Rusk Returns!

This week only! The Rusk Industries Prototype Event comes to Arlor for a limited time. Get your Legendary hands on some awesome vanity items and experimental 'force energy' weapons!

HOW TO PLAY

Seek out Rylie Rusk in Windmoore to begin her quest...

You'll find her near the Windmoore fountain with a friend from Rusk Industries, Ausaj.

Collect Tokens from Monsters all around Arlor! Your best chance to loot is at (or above) your level.

RUSK INDUSTRY TOKENS
When you're pleased with your token collection, visit Ausaj in Windmoore to redeem them. Ausaj is one of Rusk Industries' top designers, and has come to offer their unique vanity sets and other rewards.

Ausaj Vendor Items include:

+ R.I. Concept Crates (3x pulls) and their class-specific counterparts (see below for loot)

+ Class Prototype Vanity Event Packs - A crate that will automatically grant you all available event vanities for your class. (see below)

+ Rusk Community Chest - Contains gold, jewels, speed-ups, respec scrolls, and currencies from all over the realm.

+ R.I. Tokens

+ Night Saber Vanity Set

RUSK INDUSTRY CRATES & CHESTS

R.I Concept Crate

Vanities
Nightsaber Vanity Weapons: Chakram, Daggers, Orb, Staff, Sword/Shield, 2-handed sword (in a variety of colors)

Nightsaber Badge (guaranteed loot only, after 600 pulls on event locked crates)

Equipment
*1 Lv81 Arcane Item (does not include the new Rusk Dynamo weapons) Guaranteed after 600 pulls*

+ Arcane Level 81 "Kraken Battle" Gear
+ Mythic Level 86 "Star Beast" Gear
+ Legendary Equipment
+ Epic Equipment
+ The usual locked crate goodies like recipes, speed-ups, etc.

Special Event Equipment:

[NEW] Level 86 Arcane Rusk Dynamo Weapons appear in this crate including...

+ Rusk Dynamo Force Energy Bow
+ Rusk Dynamo Underslung Carbine
+ Rusk Dynamo Night Saber Blade

With the following special effects:

+ The Rusk Dynamo Bow repulses up to 3 targets at range and has a chance to reduce enemy armor and/or damage by 50% (65% if charged) for up to 5 seconds. Charged attacks can damage up to 5 enemies and stun for 2.5 seconds. All attacks have a chance to apply a Rusk Dynamo Burn that stuns for 3 seconds and does additional damage every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds.

+ The Rusk Dynamo Underslung Carbine applies a repulse effect to push up to 3 targets away and has a chance to reduce enemy armor by 50% (65% if charged) for up to 5 seconds. Charged attacks can damage up to 5 enemies and stun for 2.5 seconds. All attacks have a chance to apply a Rusk Dynamo Burn that stuns for 3 seconds and does additional damage every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds.

+ The Rusk Dynamo Night Saber Blade pulls targets from up to 10m away (if not on cooldown), Pulled targets lose 25% armor and 50% movement speed for 5 seconds. Charged attacks summon a Rusk Dynamo Shield that reflects 1000% of incoming damage (25% in PvP) for 5 seconds and incurs a 12 second cooldown.

[NEW] Prototype Event Packs (class-specific)
This new Event item opens instantly to grant every event vanity available during the event, including...

+ Nightsaber Aura (only available through this item)
+ Force Halo (all colors, only available through this item)
+ Nightsaber Vanity Weapons (all colors, also available through locked crates)
+ Nightsaber Vanity Armor (also available at the vendor)

Rogue Drops:

Warrior Drops:

Sorcerer Drops:

TIMING
This special limited event begins tomorrow May 2nd at 1:30PM Central and
ends on May 9th with a one (1) day cooldown to spend your tokens!

Enjoy, Legends! Questions and comments welcome below, and a feedback thread will be available when the event begins!

asommers
05-01-2024, 12:12 PM
Vendor Items

R.I. Concept Crate for 15 Platinum

R.I. Concept Crate for 15 Crate Key

Rogue R.I. Concept Crate for 30 Platinum

Sorcerer R.I. Concept Crate for 30 Platinum

Warrior R.I. Concept Crate for 30 Platinum

Rogue Prototype Vanity Event Pack for 2000 Platinum

Sorcerer Prototype Vanity Event Pack for 2000 Platinum

Warrior Prototype Vanity Event Pack for 2000 Platinum

100 R.I. Tokens for 10 Platinum

Nightsaber Armor (ST) for 5500 R.I. Token

Nightsaber Helm (ST) for 3500 R.I. Token

Hello There Title for 9950 R.I. Token

Rusk's Community Chest for 500 R.I. Token

Ilove_Poopoo
05-01-2024, 03:50 PM
Does it target up to 3 mobs on basic attacks as well like last years force weapons?

recilencia123
05-01-2024, 03:52 PM
secondd**

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

|Ares|
05-01-2024, 03:52 PM
+ The Rusk Dynamo Underslung Carbine applies a repulse effect to push the target away

Is this correct? Force gun was hitting 3 targets, this one hits only 1 if uncharged?

Yuggernaut
05-01-2024, 03:53 PM
no more previews from patroms and old players rewards this week? :/

scoburus
05-01-2024, 03:54 PM

true, can we get an update on that?

Cinco
05-01-2024, 03:55 PM

This preview is about the Rusk event.

We'll update you on other stuff when there is new info to share.

Best wishes.

Cinco
05-01-2024, 03:56 PM
+ The Rusk Dynamo Underslung Carbine applies a repulse effect to push the target away

Is this correct? Force gun was hitting 3 targets, this one hits only 1 if uncharged?

It hits three (3) targets.

Updated the preview info.

In-game info should also reflect this... but even if it doesn't the attack will still strike three (3) enemies.

dmqp
Buff DPS of warrior weapon finally. Why ebon aegis' proc in weapon, when it is literally useless vs Rahabkor or Hedoura, 2 most active PvE zones? Disappointed with weapon.

Nexior
In guaranteed arcanes , wil be only new force items ?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_AI2205_D przy użyciu Tapatalka

Cinco
05-01-2024, 03:57 PM
In guaranteed arcanes , wil be only new force items ?

No - as per the post, the guaranteed are Level 81 Arcane items.

Statsonly
05-01-2024, 03:58 PM
So basically arcane version of 81 force weapons? Great!

Ilove_Poopoo
05-01-2024, 04:01 PM
Whats the point of pushing targets? its not good in any scenario.

lethal
05-01-2024, 04:02 PM
why does bow have same special effect as mage always? so unfair. Mage can shoot 10x a second with haste and bow has no haste
please balance

Nexior
No - as per the post, the guaranteed are Level 81 Arcane items.Hope you consider adding new force items on it
Would be nice

Cinco
Hope you consider adding new force items on it
Would be nice

Thanks for the suggestion - we have already considered this and have decided against it.

Best wishes!

Nexior
05-01-2024, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the suggestion - we have already considered this and have decided against it.

Best wishes!Ok i take it anyways :)
What about changing pushing to pull effect ?

Maisakurajima
05-01-2024, 04:06 PM
Please do a 40% platinum sale

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

bleyv
05-01-2024, 04:07 PM
Is the night saber blade like the mythic saber knight? I mean, with basic hits, activate your proc with CD and charged it too or is it different?

Kairihearts
05-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Any pics of the proto type pack pls?

recilencia123
05-01-2024, 04:26 PM
excusme, the pull from up to 10m and armor reduction have cooldown like charge attack(12 seconds) or dont have cooldown? ty:)

Activista
05-01-2024, 04:33 PM
WoW is that powerful weapons, I imagine that with them it takes 0.004 seconds less to make a run to the map (everything dies from instakill, I don't understand why put weapons intended for mobs)

Noonit
05-01-2024, 04:43 PM
idk who asked for this... barely even worth it.
i just know these end game players are tired of the money grab moves. releasing an "upgraded" weap for a "more efficient" boss farm when u still need to proc w the previous expansion's weap. sb weaps have the same effect just a slight disadvantage in the bonus stats.
idk abt this.

Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk

Hercules
05-01-2024, 04:44 PM
I would love for each introduction of new weapons to make videos or gifs showing the potential of each one.

imfeared
05-01-2024, 04:52 PM
Does new force count toward sb set proc?? Like the 81 myth weapons did to zaarus

Activista
05-01-2024, 04:54 PM
I would love for each introduction of new weapons to make videos or gifs showing the potential of each one.

It's the same as the mythical 81, don't expect anything else, besides it doesn't have any use at the moment unless they nerf Kraken but what else would you use it for (apart from uploading statistics)

Ypredator
05-01-2024, 05:11 PM
Everything is very good but I think that 2k plat is quite high if they make a plat discount it would be good for players to take advantage and buy the set.

Others, the aura would look much better if we removed the floor decal like this in a natural and real style.

Budoypao
05-01-2024, 05:13 PM
This is awesome Thank you.

Firulaisss
05-01-2024, 07:37 PM
We don’t need more sets, by now lol SB is so OP that arcane set can wait till end of the year honestly. What we need is better vanitys and more dynamics in the game to maintain us entertained playing. :3 Rusk weapon honestly, very soon to add them or literally not necessary has we have SB weapons and they were buffed.

xFreaKzx
05-01-2024, 08:11 PM
Whats the point of pushing targets? its not good in any scenario.It's op for pvp xD but staff and orb probably still better

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

caabarader
05-01-2024, 08:13 PM
We don’t need more sets, by now lol SB is so OP that arcane set can wait till end of the year honestly. What we need is better vanitys and more dynamics in the game to maintain us entertained playing. :3 Rusk weapon honestly, very soon to add them or literally not necessary has we have SB weapons and they were buffed.

Where do you see a new set? I can only see a new weapon, just like force weapons, those are for use after proc, so relax lol

Firulaisss
05-01-2024, 08:35 PM
Where do you see a new set? I can only see a new weapon, just like force weapons, those are for use after proc, so relax lol

We don’t need that. Periodt

Emyobabydaddy
05-01-2024, 08:44 PM
Preach man, it’s all so rinse and repeat.

caabarader
05-01-2024, 08:47 PM
We don’t need that. Periodt

I'm glad it's not you who decides what we need :3

Wowcritically
05-01-2024, 09:34 PM
Wow , swre el primero

nathan2693
05-01-2024, 09:55 PM
ok so is the vanity helmet and armor that we can buy at NPC vendor and the vanity armor and helmet that we can get from 2k plat pack sale are the same? if yes, isnt this considered a scam? if yes then the color of the vanity armor and helmet that we can get from 2k plats should be changed to either white or silver or else its like we just bought the aura for 2k plats. true there are lots of vanity weapons and halos to get from this 2k plat pack but some of it are available from crates as well. 2k plat is a lot and it needs justice if its like that...

no harm intended. I'm just posting my honest feedback before the event starts

Activista
05-01-2024, 09:59 PM

but we don't need that, the game is very broken

firstprestige
05-01-2024, 10:24 PM
beautiful vanities and 86 arcane weapons , you think we can get a L1 artifact for this event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HolyGD
05-01-2024, 10:25 PM

I would really love to see too!! Like a quick showcase or gif!

Ouch21
05-01-2024, 10:35 PM
No rare drop or good drop on event zone, ok

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using Tapatalk

Emyobabydaddy
05-01-2024, 10:35 PM
2000 platinum isn’t a little overkill?

Ouch21
05-01-2024, 10:44 PM
No rare drop or good drop on event zone, ok

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using TapatalkNvm no event zone, token can drop all around arlor. Mb

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using Tapatalk

nathan2693
05-01-2024, 10:54 PM
and for the upcoming aura. it feels like a new variant of covid. recyled.... first we have cosmic corruption, death mist, and now this. this new rusk aura looks good tho but come on anyone can tell that its been recycled and recolored.

hoping that stronghold siege event will bring a new and fresh looking aura and i think it will since the vanity theme for it origami inspired. I'm somewhat excited to see an origami aura..please let it be original.

Thank you

Americanarmy
05-01-2024, 11:02 PM
Sorrcer force orb looks fireee asfff

Kale-Linty
05-02-2024, 02:14 AM
Can we get an unlocked crate for like 1000 tokens to open. With this, it encourages players to farm more tokens after they acquire the vanity sets.

Sucr
05-02-2024, 02:56 AM
Unlocked crate would be an amazing addition, please consider it as most players will farm the new vanities in under 1-2 days, leaving 5 days of nothing to do :)

Susanne
05-02-2024, 02:57 AM

Nope. That won't be happening soon. I'm starting to believe the doubters now. The ones who told me "things" before they quit the game. Never mind, it's Spring Cleaning time so I'm off to clean my springs.

omaigad gustii
05-02-2024, 03:02 AM
nice event
unban me

~ BumBumGusti [emoji1652]

Altic
05-02-2024, 04:40 AM
They're too lazy

dexxiedex
05-02-2024, 04:48 AM
and for the upcoming aura. it feels like a new variant of covid. recyled.... first we have cosmic corruption, death mist, and now this. this new rusk aura looks good tho but come on anyone can tell that its been recycled and recolored.

hoping that stronghold siege event will bring a new and fresh looking aura and i think it will since the vanity theme for it origami inspired. I'm somewhat excited to see an origami aura..please let it be original.

Thank you

Last years Stronghold Siege event was very good. A fun new wave event with the royal lineage aura, cool vanitys, vorlish orc weaps. No doubt this year will be great again, to ease your mind :p

Mine
05-02-2024, 05:28 AM
50% plat sale please!

Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

Xcwarrxc
05-02-2024, 05:31 AM
Can we get an unlocked crate for like 1000 tokens to open. With this, it encourages players to farm more tokens after they acquire the vanity sets.

+1 def need this one

Killyxan
05-02-2024, 05:43 AM
The cool-down on charged attack (warrior weapon) seems long it should be 10 secs duration and 15 seconds cool-down its arcane after all.

The 25% armor debuff seems low since it doesn’t snare targets (or it does and it Dosent say in the preview) it should be 50% armor debuff and 25% damage debuff

And still the mythic star beast weapons should have 7 seconds proc duration and 12 seconds cool-down its mythic rarity so in my opinion it should be like this since 81 arcanes have 8 seconds duration and 12 seconds cool-down

Unless u will make a new upcoming item that buff the duration of the proc but at least let us know now if you have plan for this

Thanks

Overlordbr
05-02-2024, 05:46 AM
Rewards for old players would be wonderful things.

firstprestige
05-02-2024, 05:54 AM
L1-5-10 rusk artifact/bracelets please please

PatD
05-02-2024, 07:40 AM
but we don't need that, the game is very broken

I am waiting for this weapon since many months now loll, so yes many need that! ;)

Activista
05-02-2024, 07:43 AM
I am waiting for this weapon since many months now loll, so yes many need that! ;)

Nobody needs them, for example the reflection of the new weapons is useless, it is for normal enemies (Kraken kills by touching the enemy) there is no place to use them

HeartBreaker
05-02-2024, 07:55 AM
Does class prototype vanity kit , means can get even the old vanities ?

Sent from my Infinix X670 using Tapatalk

niccs
05-02-2024, 08:14 AM
Damn nc vanity

Oawaoebi
05-02-2024, 08:34 AM
Yes after next awake event 86 risk weapons are best again. It’s sad that u didn’t come up with any new ideas. Force gun, rusk gun, star staff and star orb, the stats are identical with 0.5% - 2% stat differences.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

PatD
05-02-2024, 08:47 AM
Nobody needs them, for example the reflection of the new weapons is useless, it is for normal enemies (Kraken kills by touching the enemy) there is no place to use them

FYI not everyone farming exclusively Hedo and Raha, i and many other are mostly farming aps, and also dont use and don't want use full myth 86, i am using only 3 pcs myth, krak aegis and armor with a op ss, plenty enough for indigo atm, doing pet cap aps, new force wep will be perfect for when new elite map will be there, there will be new aps and this reflection wep will come in handy i'm sure.

Switchback
05-02-2024, 09:34 AM
FYI not everyone farming exclusively Hedo and Raha, i and many other are mostly farming aps, and also dont use and don't want use full myth 86, i am using only 3 pcs myth, krak aegis and armor with a op ss, plenty enough for indigo atm, doing pet cap aps, new force wep will be perfect for when new elite map will be there, there will be new aps and this reflection wep will come in handy i'm sure.

Yeah they really need to nerf kraken so we can move on from the ridiculous proc buffs. Its just completely broken, boring, and mind numbing. Everything dies in an instant and the game is feeling mighty crusty right now. You may like the reflection but thats only 1/3 of the characters. Try a different class for a change and maybe you can see from a different pov for once.

Not everyone is farming gold no, but APs are vastly just how much time and money you can put into the game, you can do most of them while watching t.v. with zero risk of death ect.

Unless they really nerf kraken then i do not see any need for these weapons. I also do not think its good to push out new gears, let people get to a power level they are comfortable with, then nerf the game weeks later. Thats bs.

PatD
05-02-2024, 10:17 AM
Yeah they really need to nerf kraken so we can move on from the ridiculous proc buffs. Its just completely broken, boring, and mind numbing. Everything dies in an instant and the game is feeling mighty crusty right now. You may like the reflection but thats only 1/3 of the characters. Try a different class for a change and maybe you can see from a different pov for once.

Not everyone is farming gold no, but APs are vastly just how much time and money you can put into the game, you can do most of them while watching t.v. with zero risk of death ect.

Unless they really nerf kraken then i do not see any need for these weapons. I also do not think its good to push out new gears, let people get to a power level they are comfortable with, then nerf the game weeks later. Thats bs.

I play war and don't plan to play other class anytime soon, indigo map with average gear and krak wep is perfectly balance rn, doing this pet aps is long and boring but i get kill sometimes, so when elite come i don't think kraken will be too much op, especially for us warrior who are always having hard time to kill boss if we are alone in an empty map...

Activista
05-02-2024, 10:24 AM

I play war and don't plan to play other class anytime soon, indigo map with average gear and krak wep is perfectly balance rn, doing this pet aps is long and boring but i get kill sometimes, so when elite come i don't think kraken will be too much op, especially for us warrior who are always having hard time to kill boss if we are alone in an empty map...

wtf, brother, where do you get those hypotheses from? The warrior is very broken even in bosses, I think you should analyze the situation more, there is nothing balanced as you say, the Kraken deserves a nerf, the strength is very exaggerated and this new weapon will have no value if the Kraken is superior in speed killing enemies As I said before, the new weapon only serves as statistics.

PatD
05-02-2024, 10:31 AM
wtf, brother, where do you get those hypotheses from? The warrior is very broken even in bosses, I think you should analyze the situation more, there is nothing balanced as you say, the Kraken deserves a nerf, the strength is very exaggerated and this new weapon will have no value if the Kraken is superior in speed killing enemies As I said before, the new weapon only serves as statistics.

Are you playing as a warrior? Did you read what i said?

Firulaisss
05-02-2024, 11:30 AM
Are you playing as a warrior? Did you read what i said?

Warrior now in game is killing everything, warrior now clan clean well enough and kill every boss in seconds. [emoji23] maybe you are too weak to do it but there are a lot of warrs that’s can do that. (With neptaris weapon that’s still so op that needs a nerf)

eze
05-02-2024, 11:40 AM

wkwkwkwkwkwkwk

PatD
05-02-2024, 11:43 AM
Warrior now in game is killing everything, warrior now clan clean well enough and kill every boss in seconds. [emoji23] maybe you are too weak to do it but there are a lot of warrs that’s can do that. (With neptaris weapon that’s still so op that needs a nerf)

then ask for a neptaris nerf not kraken lol

esjishart
05-02-2024, 12:13 PM
Please add unlocked crate for RI Tokens! [emoji120]

Elogirl
05-02-2024, 12:19 PM
i agree game hella unbalanced.
if you a rich rogue switch to warrior so you can be a unkillable tank and also solo bosses like a rogue.

Upgrad
05-02-2024, 12:34 PM
Good, gl to all ^^

PirateKing
05-02-2024, 12:51 PM
lol they just keep fighting about balance/imbalance . Looks cool to me, everything is perfectly balanced.. just need to grind and get good gear simple af.
Old guys need to accept the fact game works different now

Elogirl
05-02-2024, 01:26 PM
lol they just keep fighting about balance/imbalance . Looks cool to me, everything is perfectly balanced.. just need to grind and get good gear simple af.
Old guys need to accept the fact game works different now

the game is fine but i agree the roles are not the right what they are supposed to be

Warrior is a Tank and shouldnt be a freaking rogue lol

there is no sense to play in a team like rogue + mage + warrior if every role is everything at the same time lol

asommers
05-02-2024, 01:30 PM
Moving discussion to feedback thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?740537)) now that the event is live.

-ALS