PDA

View Full Version : How to get more slots

Shake
04-29-2024, 06:25 PM
Hi all

Recently returned to AL and started a new char. I noticed you can no longer buy inventory/auction slots from vendors with tokens?

I have quite a few items I need to list on auc but obviously need more slots than 1, is the only way really just by buying platinum now??

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottings
04-29-2024, 07:12 PM
Hi all

Recently returned to AL and started a new char. I noticed you can no longer buy inventory/auction slots from vendors with tokens?

I have quite a few items I need to list on auc but obviously need more slots than 1, is the only way really just by buying platinum now??

Thanks

Yeah, plat, crate tokens, auction, or slot event(dont think i missed anything)

Susanne
05-01-2024, 01:13 AM
I managed to get one with my log in reward.

Noonit
05-01-2024, 03:00 AM
Yeah, plat, crate tokens, auction, or slot event(dont think i missed anything)all either useless and not worth it.
200+ crate tokens for what could've been few story tokens a year ago.
im not going to spend over 5k plat to finish slot aps. the event (from what i remember) doesnt give every slot type. people been complaining til this day they just dont. seem. to. care.!

Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk

seasonedchicked
05-01-2024, 06:10 AM
all either useless and not worth it.
200+ crate tokens for what could've been few story tokens a year ago.
im not going to spend over 5k plat to finish slot aps. the event (from what i remember) doesnt give every slot type. people been complaining til this day they just dont. seem. to. care.!

Sent from my M2101K7AI using TapatalkWell then, don't [emoji50]*[emoji100][emoji817]

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

XGhostWar
05-02-2024, 01:17 PM
Hi devs, i know lot of people might wanna make this to come back, 5-7m for 25 inventory slot is a lot, is very hard to get slots since u changed to plat, pls consider this, not only me, lot of players want this again

Best wishes

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Dffleg
05-02-2024, 01:34 PM
Hi devs, i know lot of people might wanna make this to come back, 5-7m for 25 inventory slot is a lot, is very hard to get slots since u changed to plat, pls consider this, not only me, lot of players want this again

Best wishes

Sad bro, now this game more pay to win, so many would leave it. Just look at the current event they added, entire event store only platinums. Few things for event tokens.Previous 2 events was same, no event store, absolutelly nothing to worth the grind.

Feesthuisje
05-02-2024, 01:48 PM
TRUE, Make story tokens usefull again :)

XGhostWar
05-02-2024, 01:52 PM
Sad bro, now this game more pay to win, so many would leave it. Just look at the current event they added, entire event store only platinums. Few things for event tokens.Previous 2 events was same, no event store, absolutelly nothing to worth the grind.

Yeah man, sadly if they thought putting more thing for plat instead of token gonna be the same they crazy asf, im 100% sure all token vendor and items that changed for plat, the purchases are extremely low than before.

Emyobabydaddy
05-02-2024, 02:17 PM

They said they’d look into it, but yeah whenever you tell STS about them being literally too greedy they sort of overlook it or close your thread. If not that then a die hard supporter of the pay to play system will say “if you don’t like it then leave” it’s like they’re trying to generate as much revenue as they can before AL just collapses or something. But hey idk man

Heiankyoto30
05-02-2024, 07:34 PM
Yes, 6.8m for 25 inventory slots is absurd.

Sent from my Infinix X6812B using Tapatalk

Xcwarrxc
05-03-2024, 04:11 AM
+1 its impossible for f2p players to achieve the max slot aps plus we know that not everyone can afford buying plats, or why not put a weekly event where mobs drops a token (new in game token) that can be exchanged for slots. Not that one event before that you have to craft slots where u only be able to make 10x inventory at most til the event ends :v

XGhostWar
05-03-2024, 09:16 AM
+1 its impossible for f2p players to achieve the max slot aps plus we know that not everyone can afford buying plats, or why not put a weekly event where mobs drops a token (new in game token) that can be exchanged for slots. Not that one event before that you have to craft slots where u only be able to make 10x inventory at most til the event ends :v

Yeah at least they can make weekly event or add a new vendor that sells slots ONLY (permanent) where u need to farm tokens in maps to exchange for slots, but pleaseeee better make a decent amount of slot to farm in a decent time!!

ItsnotSua
05-06-2024, 02:37 AM
1 invent slots from those free chests gotta change to at least 5-10 slots. Or let us use old currencies to buy slots again

redfounder12312
05-06-2024, 03:13 AM
buy more slot s but more

Undershooting
05-06-2024, 03:34 AM
Phase 2 never came along did it where they said there will be more options added?!

redfounder12312
05-06-2024, 04:14 AM
buy more slot s but more

Tattoos
05-06-2024, 05:24 PM
Can y'all please put back the inventory and stash slots u can buy with orc tags and.glint..not everything gotta be plat base just shows how money hungry y'all are.. please fix this..it is annoying how money hungry y'all are

Sent from my Nokia C20 using Tapatalk

Midas Touch
05-06-2024, 05:30 PM
+10000000000000000000

Grimgz
05-07-2024, 10:17 AM
Sadly they don't have a plan to put back the slots in token stores.. If you are F2P and new or returning player from zero this game is not for you and not the same game you played before.. I'm lucky I bought 75 inv slot and 50 craft slot before they change it to plat and after a year of playing I only have 94 inv slot at the moment and 80+ craft and yes slots now is svcks and its annoying because after a few runs my inv is full and I have more priorities like gears, pets and vanities..

Shake
05-07-2024, 12:00 PM
Sadly they don't have a plan to put back the slots in token stores.. If you are F2P and new or returning player from zero this game is not for you and not the same game you played before.. I'm lucky I bought 75 inv slot and 50 craft slot before they change it to plat and after a year of playing I only have 94 inv slot at the moment and 80+ craft and yes slots now is svcks and its annoying because after a few runs my inv is full and I have more priorities like gears, pets and vanities..

yeah it’s really annoying. on my old account I was able to max out every slot but obviously now its difficult

I had to buy some plat to get more because i don’t wanna clear my inventory every time i want to remap. it’s stupid that they removed it from vendors

juniper
05-07-2024, 04:39 PM
As a newer player, didn’t realize it was once sold in vendors. I thought the only way was to spend plat:cold:

Tabiengie
05-07-2024, 08:51 PM
Always be active play events save gold and buy them

Shake
05-08-2024, 02:32 AM
Always be active play events save gold and buy them

I don’t mind buying plat, but i’m just saying that this is not good for new players at all

Ravintov
05-08-2024, 02:59 AM
Im sorry but now im love when i can spend platinum to item then exchange it to some gold