PDA

View Full Version : Revive?

KnightSkye
11-04-2012, 05:09 PM
I currently have a Rogue and a Warrior, and from what I can tell, no skills can revive (Please correct me if I'm wrong) o.o
So does the little Mini-Mage guy have a Revive skill at all? Or do none of the classes have that ability?

Thanks in advance :)

gundamsone
11-04-2012, 05:28 PM
No they don't.

That's why I love this game b/c you can stupidly run in spam skills and think you're going to roflstomp the map :P

O and tanks arn't required and shouldn't stand still...you should run around kiting the bosses hits while waiting for the mages heal to regen

Cahaun
11-04-2012, 05:28 PM
+1 to a game that supports actual strategy

Zaonabiuibil
11-04-2012, 05:31 PM
+1 to a game that supports actual strategy

Amen. If I could play it.

gundamsone
11-04-2012, 05:45 PM
+1 to a game that doesn't require elixirs to kill bosses.

Everything is possible with a team of 2-3 and a well thought our strategy

ShadowGunX
11-04-2012, 08:31 PM
skill system is like dl

vampinoy
11-04-2012, 08:51 PM
So not being able to revive is strategy?...Just a trivia, there's this game called Guildwars 2 where everyone can revive anyone, everyone can heal themselves...yet, it's arguably the best MMORPG in terms of combat gameplay in the market today...ofc, that's including strategy :D Everyone thought, that's BS, but they pulled it off :D Just saying...no revive or no heal =/= strategy.

Elyseon
11-04-2012, 08:52 PM
+1 to a game that doesn't require elixirs to kill bosses.

Everything is possible with a team of 2-3 and a well thought our strategy

Even the elixirs that do exist dont even change game play much
Mainly just luck and speed

gundamsone
11-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Even the elixirs that do exist dont even change game play much
Mainly just luck and speed
A tank with tank skills + a pet that gives a speed buff is OP for bosses
For some bosses like the mother spider...it's very hard to outrun it cuz of the beckon skill on the boss

*Zero*
11-04-2012, 10:30 PM
A tank with tank skills + a pet that gives a speed buff is OP for bosses
For some bosses like the mother spider...it's very hard to outrun it cuz of the beckon skill on the boss
So that means its not made to outrun but to confuse. I run around her attacking her when she stuns me I use skyward smash to get to her fast before she beckons. No beckons =dead momma.

Elyseon
11-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Yeh well id like ppl to rev me basically every boss one hits me when in not shielded and i have full founders pinks
Rev moar pls

gundamsone
11-05-2012, 01:59 AM
thats why mages arn't meant to be tanks in this game
we do mad dps on mobs though with fire/wind/clock and nice dmg with light