PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: 86 Force Weapons

asommers
05-02-2024, 11:56 AM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

Crankomaniac
05-02-2024, 01:48 PM
Why did u Nerf The sword to 1000% reflect? Was it to strong?

Firulaisss
05-02-2024, 01:56 PM
What weapon? 3.7k plat got nothing🥹 Goodluck to who keeps opening.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Americanarmy
05-02-2024, 02:08 PM

Thats what i asked in main thread there was no need since it wasnt tested in live server

Cinco
05-02-2024, 02:08 PM

Yep. The 2K reflection was too strong. 1000% is still pretty good though :-)

bleyv
05-02-2024, 04:26 PM
Is it possible to change that proc? reflection is unnecessary in these times
@cinco

Lolifee
05-02-2024, 06:09 PM
could you please let us use haste on bows? that would make the rog weapon a viable option. not sure why haste does not work on bows tbh

Firulaisss
05-02-2024, 10:32 PM
could you please let us use haste on bows? that would make the rog weapon a viable option. not sure why haste does not work on bows tbh

+1

It would be much better on bows and fast charge.

imfeared
05-03-2024, 01:15 AM
+1

It would be much better on bows and fast charge.

+1 it's been like this since mari bow but the times have changed

Lolifee
05-03-2024, 02:49 AM
Kinda weird mages can go ham with that gun and rogs fire like 1 shot per min

dmqp
05-03-2024, 03:07 AM
Nightblade:

vs mobs: very good
- excellent, i can't say anything against it. It kills Elder Woods mobs (multiple) with about 2 charged hits and can do the same to Elite Zodias mobs, and even LB Zodias/ Kt 4 mobs. And all this without kraken weapon or armor proc. Ofc, i am testing it with latest star beast set, so in bad set it might not feel as strong, but with latest set i can say this weapon is very powerful vs mobs. It put them to sleep on its own fast, and when you add kraken procs, it turns into killing machine. On top of that the pull in it really helps with erasing groups of mobs from map smoother. It is nothing, what older force weapon did not do vs mobs, but to close this part, new nightblade weapon is very good vs mobs and i am grateful for that.

vs bosses: as good as snowstorm/ star beast swords
- here i am afraid my suggestion about giving it between 1.200-1.300 DPS is in place. Speaking of clean weapons without awaken, nightblade is as strong as snowstorm blade or star beast chain sword. I mean there are maybe little damage differences, but those are nothing special, all 3 weapons perform relatively same as main DPS weapon vs bosses. Here is what i did during testing. I proced kraken sword + armor and all other arcane procs, swapped to sb set + each of 3 weapons and i took about same hp of LB Orrick/Hydra and Hedourah. This weapon should be significantly better than snowstorm vs bosses (that's my opinion, currently 2m worth snowstorm can provide same performance vs bosses).

Proc: 1st part is very good, 2nd part is bad
- 1st part with pull and debuff and cool visual is very good, i like it a lot.
- 2nd part with dmg reflection is very bad... It does not kill mobs quick (just go try it vs mobs, actual charged hit takes most of hp of mobs away and reflection shield can't even finish them) and it can do no harm to bosses (literally full hp boss remains full hp). This part should be replaced with DOT of other 2 class weapons (in my opinion). One more reason to replace it with DOT is 12 sec cooldown of reflection shield. I am used to do charged attack when i pull enemies, that delivers higher dmg per hit to enemy, but this time charged attack triggers reflection shield proc and i don't rly want it to get triggered. Hope you can remove this shield, or make it without cooldown, but for 1 sec (simply rework or remove it).

Summary:
- Great weapon vs mobs, and it is multi target weapon, so very good choice vs mobs over snowstorm sword/ star beast chain sword, but in boss fight this weapon is as good as other 2 when used as DPS weapon in damage set. 1st part of proc is good, 2nd part is bad.

Suggestion:
- I wish you can make it stronger. I would love for it to have between 1.2 to 1.3k dps (still way lower than other 2 class weapons), or give it boss damage (and to both other class weapons too). Snowstorm weapons have +20% boss damage as base stat, make it +20, +25 or +30% base boss damage stat in new Rusk weapons? Damage reflection proc is something i really don't like and wish it can be replaced or completely removed.

(almost) Last words:
I am going to play AL with it so i might come up with something more to share.

Note: I've noticed this weapon shows incorrect stats. Can you double check if Rusk Nightsaber stats are being applied/ displayed correctly, please? Currently it shows me lower base damage than from clean snowstorm blade. Star Beast Chain Sword shows me greater base damage than snowstorm blade. So maybe this is a bug, because nightblade has slighty better stats than star beast chainsword.

ty

Americanarmy
05-03-2024, 04:05 AM
Nightblade:

- excellent, i can't say anything against it. It kills Elder Woods mobs (multiple) with about 2 charged hits and can do the same to Elite Zodias mobs, and even LB Zodias/ Kt 4 mobs. And all this without kraken weapon or armor proc. Ofc, i am testing it with latest star beast set, so in bad set it might not feel as strong, but with latest set i can say this weapon is very powerful vs mobs. It put them to sleep on its own fast, and when you add kraken procs, it turns into killing machine. On top of that the pull in it really helps with erasing groups of mobs from map smoother. It is nothing, what older force weapon did not do vs mobs, but to close this part, new nightblade weapon is very good vs mobs and i am grateful for that.

- here i am afraid my suggestion about giving it between 1.200-1.300 DPS is in place. Speaking of clean weapons without awaken, nightblade is as strong as snowstorm blade or star beast chain sword. I mean there are maybe little damage differences, but those are nothing special, all 3 weapons perform relatively same as main DPS weapon vs bosses. Here is what i did during testing. I proced kraken sword + armor and all other arcane procs, swapped to sb set + each of 3 weapons and i took about same hp of LB Orrick/Hydra and Hedourah. This weapon should be significantly better than snowstorm vs bosses (that's my opinion, currently 2m worth snowstorm can provide same performance vs bosses).

- 2nd part with dmg reflection is very bad... It does not kill mobs quick (just go try it vs mobs, actual charged hit takes most of hp of mobs away and reflection shield can't even finish them) and it can do no harm to bosses (literally full hp boss remains full hp). This part should be replaced with DOT of other 2 class weapons (in my opinion). One more reason to replace it with DOT is 12 sec cooldown of reflection shield. I am used to do charged attack when i pull enemies, that delivers higher dmg per hit to enemy, but this time charged attack triggers reflection shield proc and i don't rly want it to get triggered. Hope you can remove this shield, or make it without cooldown, but for 1 sec (simply rework or remove it).

Summary:
- Great weapon vs mobs, and it is multi target weapon, so very good choice vs mobs over snowstorm sword/ star beast chain sword, but in boss fight this weapon is as good as other 2 when used as DPS weapon in damage set. 1st part of proc is good, 2nd part is bad.

Suggestion:
- I wish you can make it stronger. I would love for it to have between 1.2 to 1.3k dps (still way lower than other 2 class weapons), or give it boss damage (and to both other class weapons too). Snowstorm weapons have +20% boss damage as base stat, make it +20, +25 or +30% base boss damage stat in new Rusk weapons? Damage reflection proc is something i really don't like and wish it can be replaced or completely removed.

(almost) Last words:

Note: I've noticed this weapon shows incorrect stats. Can you double check if Rusk Nightsaber stats are being applied/ displayed correctly, please? Currently it shows me lower base damage than from clean snowstorm blade. Star Beast Chain Sword shows me greater base damage than snowstorm blade. So maybe this is a bug, because nightblade has slighty better stats than star beast chainsword.

ty
cinco removed the 2.5k reflect he said it was cause it was soo strong so if ur saying 1k relfect is trash shouldnt they ad back the 2.5k reflect to make it better and reduce cooldown to 5-7 sec or change it all together

recilencia123
05-03-2024, 05:55 AM
Nightblade:

Summary:

Suggestion:

(almost) Last words:

ty

rusk are design for killing mobs xd

PatD
05-03-2024, 08:13 AM
As many have said the sword is really nice against mobs but i was hoping it would do a bit more dmg to boss, please make this Arcane sword helpful against boss (More reflection or more dps etc)

Darklotusss
05-03-2024, 01:32 PM
Is it possible to change that proc? reflection is unnecessary in these times
@cinco

+1 I will never use this proc

Kraken amulet already gives me a 500% reflect without interfering with other wep procs

Wortwechsel
05-03-2024, 06:49 PM
+1 I will never use this proc

Kraken amulet already gives me a 500% reflect without interfering with other wep procs

+1

Yes please more Damage,Bossdamage ect.. and a other Proc . This Reflection Shield is useless.
Maybe a Neptaris like Proc(with effects .*"RUSK INDUSTRIES"*...)would be the best for these Arc86 RUSK Sword :)

Greets

Wortwechsel

Killyxan
05-03-2024, 11:23 PM
Rusk sword:

In my opinion the reflect shield could have more % (way more than 1000%) duration of the proc should be longer it should be 10 seconds not 5 (it’s arcane sword even mythic have longer duration for example chain sword) however you could add this to the charged attack of the sword: all attacks have a high chance to apply rusk dynamo burn that stuns for 3 seconds and does damage every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds just like bow/gun procs now that’s for the charged attack

For the standard attack 25% armor debuff is low and 50% ms debuff is not needed anywhere I genuinely don’t see it useful anywhere it could be changed from 25% armor debuff to 50% armor debuff and 25% damage debuff it could at least be useful against upcoming elite mobs with higher reflection % from charged attacks we could be on to something here

Tibcsy
05-04-2024, 02:33 AM
This is a prototype. No sword and shield. You can't get it any other time.. It could also hurt the boss.

Firulaisss
05-04-2024, 02:34 AM
Bow is really weak tbh, compared to warr weapon. idk if mage weapon is the same.

Tibcsy
05-04-2024, 02:36 AM
The reflection could be 2000 or 1800

recilencia123
05-04-2024, 02:47 AM
lol rusk sword is already op

Firulaisss
05-04-2024, 02:49 AM
lol rusk sword is already op

Warrs alrdy so OP. And they keeps asking for more and more. UWU and for the rest of clases nothing.

TheBoon
05-04-2024, 03:21 AM
Bow is really weak tbh, compared to warr weapon. idk if mage weapon is the same.

just tested the rusk gun, its decent against mobs also but lacking damage on bosses, in mobs i can hit 308k crit damage, by using the proc of aquaris then quickly to gun, but i cant seem to hit that high critical in bosses, my max was 38k

PirateKing
05-04-2024, 05:45 AM
bow too weak, not worth it

caabarader
05-04-2024, 05:49 AM
@cinco @asommers , Are those weapons limited to rusk event only or will it show up for some events from now on?

MaAaT
05-04-2024, 07:14 AM
I think bow needs to be more spammable, or slightly higher damage, so it's more useful.
Gun seems good enough, but I couldn't test it in more detail.
Sword is pretty good. The reflect is nice in pvp, but 1000% isn't that strong in pve. Maybe if it had an hp buff like all other reflection procs, or did 1500% reflection dmg or so it would be more useful.
Or make charged attack do extra damage and apply dot with same cooldown.
Or maybe the aura from charged attack aura could debuff enemy (dmg, armor etc.) and do dmg in small radius, so that it synergizes with the pull.
Just throwing in some ideas. But overall I like the new weapons a lot.

Myth_DE
05-04-2024, 07:38 AM

-ALSCan you please answer my pm its really important ! .Thank you

Sent from my CRT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Vikusato
05-04-2024, 11:17 AM
War sword got the short end of the stick with DMG reflection being so useless . And normal basic reduce 25% Armor only while mage n rogue have 50% Armor reduction on them. And charge attck is not something we would use since it makes our proc go on cd . So it's not worth it especially with the proc being so negligible for all classes

imfeared
05-04-2024, 11:20 AM
After testing and testing the Rusk bow still just feels "ok" not at all what we have come to expect from a Rusk event weapon. The SB chakram feels very similar damage wise and being able to spam the chakrams with haste makes it feel better. LVL 86 myth to arcane was hoping for a little more out of the arcane especially since we will be at this level for a while.

Wortwechsel
05-04-2024, 12:01 PM
War sword got the short end of the stick with DMG reflection being so useless . And normal basic reduce 25% Armor only while mage n rogue have 50% Armor reduction on them. And charge attck is not something we would use since it makes our proc go on cd . So it's not worth it especially with the proc being so negligible for all classes

+1

Greets

Wortwechsel

Ypredator
05-04-2024, 01:53 PM
Very good afternoon Sts I hope you have a good weekend currently and I have been testing the new RUSK weapons also checking the vanity specifically I will focus on the aura ok well here I leave you my doubts.

AURA

Regarding the aura, this aura does not have a wisp but if we verify well if it has a wisp, it does not appear very often, which would be thunder. In this case, we can separate the thunder and use it as a WISP. We can name it RUSK THUNDER. WISP or at your choice another point of the aura I saw that they improved the appearance of the aura in warrior now it does reach a good height to a certain point but it is still in my opinion somewhat low for an aura that costs a significant amount of platinums I think we should do something like A COSMIC AURA or similar with this aura is very good, the aura is really a 100 in it :) -

WEAPONS

certainly this new weapon is very powerful with the mobs, those of us who have it know it, it is even enough just to have the weapon you easily kill many mobs in a single hit and with its perfect proc now it is a weapon for mobs but if we go to the BOSS It is clearly difficult to kill him even if you use the PROC. I think that the proc should be enough to annihilate the BOSS. What if we add to the PROC A 1000% DAMAGE, not of reflection but of damage to the boss and on the shield? We leave it at 500% and some STR OR THE CLASS TO CHOOSE ACCORDING TO ITS CHAR, such as +300 or 500 STR ETC... so I think we can also kill the BOSS WITH A single blow Clearly this weapon is still much better than the SB but the SB still beats it for the proc for an arcane weapon and the fact that its proc is not as usable is quite disappointing, in other words they are a Force version 86 only with a notable proc with Aura but its proc does not work, even the 1k of Refleck does not work, what I have tested on Zodias in HC mode is still the same if I use H staggos and use its proc and it has less Reflect, it works but this proc does not work and having much more % of Reflect

Tysm

- Ypredator

Activista
05-04-2024, 02:27 PM
The reflection is well implemented, you don't know how it works, that's the problem, I recommend that you try reflection weapons like the spirit eating machine dagger, try it so you can learn something :D

Susanne
05-04-2024, 03:04 PM
I was hoping this would be a good bow at last but after testing it out I was disappointed yet again.

Vikusato
05-04-2024, 05:05 PM
So what exactly do we do by killing mobs? When all the gold loot zones r single boss type zones? Smh we know it's good for mobs but mobs r no where to be seen on active zones

Firulaisss
05-04-2024, 07:17 PM
I was hoping this would be a good bow at last but after testing it out I was disappointed yet again.

I strongly suggest that the developers make improvements to the bow, as it is currently the least effective weapon when compared to the other two options. This can be seen in its lower price point and inferior handling capabilities on the map. In contrast, the mage weapon offers a noticeable difference in damage, particularly when paired with Kraken-SB-AND SB dynamo. Unfortunately, the bow offers no such advantage, and in fact, can even detract from overall damage output. This, combined with its slow speed, makes it a less-than-ideal choice. In comparison, the Kraken daggers are far more effective in dispatching enemies. To address these concerns, it may be beneficial to consider increasing the bow's charging speed.

Megatr0n
05-05-2024, 01:00 AM
can you consider buffing the rusk force bow , its lacking quite immense power . either add extra 2 enemies to the standard attack and charged attacks . equal to 5 per standard and 7 per charged .

up the range , or up something . maybe the speed of fire rate .

i dont know for me bow is a no go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firulaisss
05-05-2024, 01:01 AM
can you consider buffing the rusk force bow , its lacking quite immense power . either add extra 2 enemies to the standard attack and charged attacks . equal to 5 per standard and 7 per charged .

i dont know for me bow is a no go

For all :( And you can see it in price compared with others. That’s are really being so useful.

Hope they do something bout it.

+1

Americanarmy
05-05-2024, 02:22 AM
Very good afternoon Sts I hope you have a good weekend currently and I have been testing the new RUSK weapons also checking the vanity specifically I will focus on the aura ok well here I leave you my doubts.

AURA

Regarding the aura, this aura does not have a wisp but if we verify well if it has a wisp, it does not appear very often, which would be thunder. In this case, we can separate the thunder and use it as a WISP. We can name it RUSK THUNDER. WISP or at your choice another point of the aura I saw that they improved the appearance of the aura in warrior now it does reach a good height to a certain point but it is still in my opinion somewhat low for an aura that costs a significant amount of platinums I think we should do something like A COSMIC AURA or similar with this aura is very good, the aura is really a 100 in it :) -

WEAPONS

certainly this new weapon is very powerful with the mobs, those of us who have it know it, it is even enough just to have the weapon you easily kill many mobs in a single hit and with its perfect proc now it is a weapon for mobs but if we go to the BOSS It is clearly difficult to kill him even if you use the PROC. I think that the proc should be enough to annihilate the BOSS. What if we add to the PROC A 1000% DAMAGE, not of reflection but of damage to the boss and on the shield? We leave it at 500% and some STR OR THE CLASS TO CHOOSE ACCORDING TO ITS CHAR, such as +300 or 500 STR ETC... so I think we can also kill the BOSS WITH A single blow Clearly this weapon is still much better than the SB but the SB still beats it for the proc for an arcane weapon and the fact that its proc is not as usable is quite disappointing, in other words they are a Force version 86 only with a notable proc with Aura but its proc does not work, even the 1k of Refleck does not work, what I have tested on Zodias in HC mode is still the same if I use H staggos and use its proc and it has less Reflect, it works but this proc does not work and having much more % of Reflect

Tysm

- Ypredator what damage are you even taking in to be able to relfect if ur using heroic staggo aa lmao that shield nullifes dmg

Megatr0n
05-05-2024, 03:32 AM
i believe the fire rate of the force bow should be same speed as of a dagger . just to give it uniqueness

Megatr0n
05-05-2024, 05:02 AM
also couldve given it a prototype glove sort of look . https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240505/242a12540ea4de1940b541303e4e7bb4.jpg

something more modern than the traditional look. but have the same animation as firing a real bow . it is sort of a future energy star wars kinda feel

kelvin100698
05-05-2024, 06:43 AM
I think knock back in rusk bow is bad and haste for rusk bow does not work fix this.

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk

ThomCat
05-05-2024, 07:15 AM
Spamming the Force Bow (and gun from what I've heard) is agonizingly slow, where is my bam, bam, bam of arrows? Damage done on mobs when it does shoot seems adequate BUT even while in proc it needs more damage for killing bosses, as is it's too weak and takes too long to get the job done.

Vikusato
05-05-2024, 07:48 AM
Hey devs I've noticed something odd about rusk weapon (on sword). When I equip 6/6 sb with sb chain sword I have 25k damage . While when I equip 6/6sb with rusk weapon I have only 19k damage. Since I have 6/6sb equipped with rusk weapon which have Better stats than sb chain sword should I not have more damage ? . This is a genuine question and I wanna know if it's a mistake in damage numbers or m I Missing something? Is there a 7/6 sb stat boost?

Vikusato
05-06-2024, 02:06 AM
Just seen the thread about why rusk weapon has lesser damage than other wep. But I don't think it having higher damage per second due to its reduced atck between per swing is significant. We warrior use haste build and usually spam skills in between basic attacks and don't really use basic attck as our primary source of damage. Currently rusk weapon has higher DMG stats on discription compared to other weapons in-game but when being used as a based stat weapon (swap weapon for DMG set) it highly underperforms Compared to other weapons in-game.may I suggest rusk weapon having the same dps as other weapons but increase its damage value so that it effects the skill DMG too? The dps only effects basic attacks which I assume is why rusk is under performing as a based weapon

iulicutu
05-06-2024, 02:19 AM
so i like the sword overall:

higher range pull than force(81)
higher dmg
cooler animation
the issue:
however the shield proc is not only completely useless but i'd argue it also gets in the way of playing effectively
let me explain: so the sword is used in a damage set and here nothing is supposed to proc
now there are certain scenarios where i'd want to use a charged attack to pull mobs between procs(krak/sb)
regardless of whether my weap is on cd or not
with the old 81 force this was possible but now if i'm not careful and my cd expires then i use a charged attack and i trigger the weap cd
of course one could say:"then don't use a charged attack" but that's not what i want
in 95% of the cases we use uncharged attacks anyway but i want to be able to use the weapon to it's full potential

proposed solutions:

either remove the shield proc completely and leave the weapon as it is
or make the shield a separate proc that doesn't trigger weapon slot cd

Ypredator
05-06-2024, 06:15 PM
I'm referring to the reflex that the proc provides doesn't really work. The truth is that I've had several tests or that they extend its duration to 10 s or 15 s. It would be more appropriate so it can be used as well as the H staggos one, but the weapon itself is good for mobs, but if not I deny it but for Bosses - (F)

Tysm

Ypredator

Ypredator
05-06-2024, 06:18 PM
Only for this event like the last weap too so buy ur plat and open many locked as you can for have one .

Tysm

Ypredator

Americanarmy
05-06-2024, 08:46 PM
I'm referring to the reflex that the proc provides doesn't really work. The truth is that I've had several tests or that they extend its duration to 10 s or 15 s. It would be more appropriate so it can be used as well as the H staggos one, but the weapon itself is good for mobs, but if not I deny it but for Bosses - (F)

Tysm

Ypredator
Hero staggo dont reflect dmg it absorbs it and u cant relfect if ur not taking anything in i have staggo for rogue

Arggonaut
05-06-2024, 09:12 PM
I would like to open a topic about your new release weapon and discuss the charged attack passive of the dynamo blade. I find the secondary passive irrelevant because it has a 12 seconds cool down reflection buff and you can't even use it in pve since you always proc your kraken sword or aegis first before switching to the blade unlike the other two rusk weapons charged attack it doesn't have cd and it has DoT. I would like to suggest changing its charged attack and turn it the same as rusk gun and rusk bow so it will be a decent boss killing weapon or if you find it broken just remove the cool down and make it a passive buff.

Thank you

IGN:Gcno

Sent from my V2131 using Tapatalk

Firulaisss
05-07-2024, 04:11 PM
War and mage don’t need to ask for nothing. Blade and gun are so op.

Vikusato
05-08-2024, 12:29 AM

Says the class which doesn't need a rusk weapon to melt down lb bosses like butter��

Arggonaut
05-08-2024, 08:59 AM

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando TapatalkRusk weapons are designed for killing not defensive type shenanigans that have cd. Be more open minded. U cant reflect dmg if they are already dead with its 10m pull thats why imo reflection on a force weapon is kinda irrelevant. We are trying to be relevant in boss portals without using nepta or zodias that are hard to proc.

capeo
05-08-2024, 01:07 PM
Reflect is killing pvp. Just remove it. Idc if you put something in its place or not.

Megatr0n
05-08-2024, 02:37 PM
bow and gun are lacking zest

imfeared
05-09-2024, 02:51 AM
We gave the devs feedback can we please get some kind of response on this topic. I've only seen a comment on the warrior sword shield decreasing....
As EVERYONE else has said these weapons don't feel like a worthy lvl 86 arcane and could use a rework

Wortwechsel
05-09-2024, 05:16 AM
We gave the devs feedback can we please get some kind of response on this topic. I've only seen a comment on the warrior sword shield decreasing....
As EVERYONE else has said these weapons don't feel like a worthy lvl 86 arcane and could use a rework

+1

Greets

Wortwechsel

trickmeister
05-09-2024, 06:16 AM
can bow get any buff? it doesnt have haste like gun either increase damage by alot or add haste to bow

MaAaT
05-10-2024, 12:33 AM
Yeah bow should definitely get higher damage. If it doesn't work with haste, at least charging time could be reduced, like with marianos

Firulaisss
05-10-2024, 12:39 AM
If they don’t buff, the bow is gonna die. Cuz the others two weapons are OP. [emoji28] they are on
High price maybe for the exclusivity or just waitingg for buff [emoji23]

Megatr0n
05-10-2024, 03:44 AM
gun needs proc . maybe super boss damage 1000% XD

Firulaisss
05-10-2024, 03:47 AM
gun needs proc . maybe super boss damage 1000% XD

Nahhh,my mages friends are super happy with gun. In exchange rogues, unhappy. :p

dmqp
05-10-2024, 07:01 AM
One week and 4 pages of feedback. May i ask, is STS happy with current performance of Rusk weapons vs bosses? Is there a plan to do something about it or is this case closed?

Cinco
05-10-2024, 09:08 AM
One week and 4 pages of feedback. May i ask, is STS happy with current performance of Rusk weapons vs bosses? Is there a plan to do something about it or is this case closed?

To be fair, the feedback isn't four pages of complaints about boss encounters :-)

Rusk Weapons are not meant to replace your existing OP loadout(s) but to supplement your overall playstyle with excellent base stats - and they do that job rather well.

We do not have plans to add specific boss damage features to these weapons (like the Zodias boss killer weapon types). This is partly due to the fact that you can enhance these weapons with a great deal of Boss Damage from Awakenings and from various Pet HB's, partly due to the the aforementioned base stats, and also due to the potential combinations with other equipment procs.

That said: the team just released a fix for the Carbine's charged attack targeting. The team is also still considering feedback on the Sword reflection - we are leaning towards keeping it but making adjustments to it (since it's a different playstyle compared to the 81). The team is also looking at the impact of haste on projectile movement speeds which would have a dramatic effect on all bows including the Rusk Dynamo.

PatD
05-10-2024, 09:37 AM
To be fair, the feedback isn't four pages of complaints about boss encounters :-)

Rusk Weapons are not meant to replace your existing OP loadout(s) but to supplement your overall playstyle with excellent base stats - and they do that job rather well.

We do not have plans to add specific boss damage features to these weapons (like the Zodias boss killer weapon types). This is partly due to the fact that you can enhance these weapons with a great deal of Boss Damage from Awakenings and from various Pet HB's, partly due to the the aforementioned base stats, and also due to the potential combinations with other equipment procs.

That said: the team just released a fix for the Carbine's charged attack targeting. The team is also still considering feedback on the Sword reflection - we are leaning towards keeping it but making adjustments to it (since it's a different playstyle compared to the 81). The team is also looking at the impact of haste on projectile movement speeds which would have a dramatic effect on all bows including the Rusk Dynamo.

So you are saying that as a war with almost 4k STR i need to use proc from outdated weapon like neptaris to be able to make some damage to boss like hedo? at some point you have remove proc stacking but now it became set stacking, feel way more archaic imo, when i 1st saw desc of that new rusk sword i was hoping to have a bit the same fun and feeling as ebon aegis but no, against boss its really disappointing, vs mob it is really nice and fun but having to do all kind of setup just to kill indigo boss for example is very frustrating, please consider make this sword a bit more damaging vs boss, ty

OldPlayerIsBack
05-10-2024, 10:17 AM
If they don’t buff, the bow is gonna die. Cuz the others two weapons are OP. [emoji28] they are on
High price maybe for the exclusivity or just waitingg for buff [emoji23]

they should buff bow. its really weak..

lethal
05-10-2024, 12:02 PM
only the rusk bow is useless. sword has op pull and mage has haste so it can kill 30mobs in 1 second

bow has no haste and no pull

please buff bow damage or add haste

trueido
05-10-2024, 02:28 PM
the rusk bows got very slow attack
Everybody has at least 30% haste base now, that means 60% pernament attack speed and without procs and pets which goes up to the 70% haste limit

By the time I make 2 normal attacks, war / mage make 4-6 basic attacks with haste.

imfeared
05-10-2024, 05:27 PM

Ty for a reply on this topic. I came here to honestly make another post on feedback but am happy to see there might be some development and its being looked at.

Killyxan
05-10-2024, 07:13 PM

To be fair make the duration of the proc longer too up to 8 secs and 12 seconds cool-down that would be great to have it’s an arcane item thanks

Megatr0n
05-10-2024, 07:59 PM
cinco is right . all these weapons are op as is . close thread

Firulaisss
05-10-2024, 08:02 PM
cinco is right . all these weapons are op as is . close thread

Bow It’s is not op at all. We already said and we deserve a buff is a weapon that basically cost money and it’s an unlimited one. [emoji849] it’s not fair at all.

will0
05-10-2024, 08:34 PM
From mage point of view i have SB orb and Rusk carbine.. I am wondering if i should let go of my SB orb as i dont need so many weapons for boss... i do notice alot people are selling SB orb in CS.
Rusk is superior than orb have tried so far.

i only have 3/3 SB set

dmqp
05-11-2024, 06:45 AM
...The team is also still considering feedback on the Sword reflection - we are leaning towards keeping it but making adjustments to it (since it's a different playstyle compared to the 81).....

I have to write it here as well to make it public. :} Reword charged part from reflection shield with 12s cd to curse without cd. They both work the same way tho. Re-use curse from Elondrian Bulwark (it has 8s curse, that deals dmg back without cd), just buff the damage from curse by fair % to make it worth it. Not only warrior users will benefit from it, but everyone who gets hit by enemy. Is it different playstyle for players to compete, who jumps in front of boss to get hit? I guess it is, lol. Ty

caabarader
05-11-2024, 07:06 AM
All weapons tested and this is my feedback:
Sword- seems really promising, were killing mobs in indigo and elite zodias really fast without procs, and no sb/kraken(my War is gearless xD)
Gun-Damage is really good, but it depends of haste(which shouldn't be a problem nowdays), I have noticed that weapon doesn't attack 360° not sure if bug or intended.
Bow-damage is good, but compared to others weapons(like sword and gun, that can benefit of haste effect), it's seems something that needs a buff for class equality, either make haste possible with bow or increase the damage at the point that rogues can do the same damage as mage/war with haste. Also noticed the same thing of gun, not attacking 360°.

Final considerations:
+Increase bow damage or make it works with haste.
+The war proc wouldn't be a problem for me since I would prefer to use kraken proc, but seems others on this thread would like a buff on the proc.
+Both gun and bow could attack 360°, would work well with charged attacks.

Killyxan
05-11-2024, 04:48 PM
It seems like the rusk bow Dosent proc often also could u remove the part where it says it debuffs armor “or” damage it should debuff both at the same or remove damage debuff rather have armor debuff instead of damage debuff.

the proc rate is very low out of 50 hits on targets the chance of debuff (tried on hedo) worked once. mage can debuff armor in few hits way faster than bow (charged and not charged)

Americanarmy
05-11-2024, 11:04 PM
From mage point of view i have SB orb and Rusk carbine.. I am wondering if i should let go of my SB orb as i dont need so many weapons for boss... i do notice alot people are selling SB orb in CS.
Rusk is superior than orb have tried so far.

i only have 3/3 SB set orb is insanely weak on bosses i use sb staff for bos cause its boss wep�� dont ask why cause i dont know either

will0
05-12-2024, 04:08 AM
orb is insanely weak on bosses i use sb staff for bos cause its boss wep�� dont ask why cause i dont know either

the use of orb is always for stacking damage with kraken not alone .. alone it does nothing to bosss .. same for rusk carbine and previous force weapon

Wortwechsel
05-12-2024, 04:51 AM
So you are saying that as a war with almost 4k STR i need to use proc from outdated weapon like neptaris to be able to make some damage to boss like hedo? at some point you have remove proc stacking but now it became set stacking, feel way more archaic imo, when i 1st saw desc of that new rusk sword i was hoping to have a bit the same fun and feeling as ebon aegis but no, against boss its really disappointing, vs mob it is really nice and fun but having to do all kind of setup just to kill indigo boss for example is very frustrating, please consider make this sword a bit more damaging vs boss, ty

Youre right.

Its a LvL86 ARCANE RUSK Weapon and it needs a proc upgrade for bosses (Or no Proc and a general increase instead.Or passive procs ,buffs with no cooldown .There are plenty of ideas.)
Its sad to see OP 4k+Stats Gamer still work with lvl81 Myth Zodias Gears instead of LvL 86(active).
That's why we need that.For all classes. (Rusk AND Starbeast).

Greets

Wortwechsel

Trulex
05-12-2024, 06:56 AM
rusk bow is the only unusable weapon

either add haste to bow or increase damage please

Arggonaut
05-12-2024, 06:58 AM
Youre right.

Its a LvL86 ARCANE RUSK Weapon and it needs a proc upgrade for bosses (Or no Proc and a general increase instead.Or passive procs ,buffs with no cooldown .There are plenty of ideas.)
Its sad to see OP 4k+Stats Gamer still work with lvl81 Myth Zodias Gears instead of LvL 86(active).
That's why we need that.For all classes. (Rusk AND Starbeast).

Greets

WortwechselOne more thing, a 50-70m weapon with 15cd and it is a yellow rarity set that has low stats can out perform the sword that costs 200m against the boss. I'm not saying this is a snowchain sword xd. We don't wish to make warriors a big slapping machine against the boss because it will be warrior legends not arcane legends. Arcane is the strongest rarity so it has to be decent and not op. Since you told us you guys are doing this and that to implement "new" ways of play style then a 12 second cd reflection aint it on the rusk sword because you dont proc sword first in a mob fight and its just a waste of passive for its potential and to be honest the ekenta look like mobs has a decent reflect compare to kraken pendant and rusk sword. Elite elderwoods is near and we know how debuffs are painfull so expect lot of people complaining how hard to play the elite elderwoods maps because of it and you dont wanna see warriors procing zodias aegis or neptaris against elite bosses just to be relevant or contribute to a team. You will just make this game mage and rogue legends in the near future. If you want a warrior playing like a tank then remove the cd and change it to a passive so we can use the reflection to unlock its full potential. Since it is said that rusk sword has the highest dps in warriors arsenal then it has to live to what it says in the description. Tyvm

Gcno

Noonit
05-12-2024, 03:37 PM

-ALSremove reflect!

Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk

memphis
05-12-2024, 04:00 PM
please buff rusk bow add haste or add more damage!

and maybe reduce the reflect of rusk sword

Megatr0n
05-12-2024, 08:30 PM
reflect on blade is a must have for pve , pvp doesnt even work with 25% reflection . the star beast chain sword destroys the arcane so dont touch it at all .

gun is pretty good , very good if you know how to use it . bow is still very good .

Darklotusss
05-14-2024, 09:00 AM
Remove reflect entirely

trickmeister
05-14-2024, 06:09 PM
can please buff bow its not fair, gun and sword good and bow bad

lissy
05-15-2024, 03:36 AM
Yes pls buff the bow. Gun and sword are better, than bow.

Firulaisss
05-15-2024, 03:40 AM

They don’t take us serious, unless if it’s about platinum. They alrdy know that bow sucks but they don’t want to do anything about it, the rusk sword with the pulls is very OP and the rusk gun is a machine gun basically. The bow is just a waste of gold and platinum, not fair. Literally spended a lot of plat on that event just to get bow, and it literally don’t work for nothing. I still have faith that they will buff bow. So please review bow it needs an improvement!!!!!!!

Darklotusss
05-15-2024, 01:55 PM
Let them cook.

"The team is also looking at the impact of haste on projectile movement speeds which would have a dramatic effect on all bows including the Rusk Dynamo."
-Cinco

Megatr0n
05-15-2024, 02:16 PM
gotta fix gun too . very slow

will0
05-15-2024, 07:30 PM
charging the gun is literally turtle speed

Cinco
05-16-2024, 10:24 AM
please buff rusk bow add haste or add more damage!

can please buff bow its not fair, gun and sword good and bow bad

In terms of DPS, and sustained damage (DPM, max damage) the Rusk Bow performs better than the other weapons by ~7.5%

From what I'm reading here this is not enough to satisfy my Rogues ;-)

We're a ways off from addressing the issues that surround haste's effect on the windup for bows and projectile movement speeds - so we'll go ahead and buff the bow in the short term so we can go back to having fun!

Megatr0n
05-16-2024, 10:38 AM
In terms of DPS, and sustained damage (DPM, max damage) the Rusk Bow performs better than the other weapons by ~7.5%

We're a ways off from addressing the issues that surround haste's effect on the windup for bows and projectile movement speeds - so we'll go ahead and buff the bow in the short term so we can go back to having fun!

so how much percent overall now does the bow outperform the others? do they all get a buff lol

Cinco
05-16-2024, 10:42 AM
so how much percent overall now does the bow outperform the others? do they all get a buff lol

The overall buff for the bow is closer to ~15%

Reading this thread it's pretty clear that the other weaponry doesn't need a buff (so they don't get a buff :-)

Killyxan
05-16-2024, 11:01 AM

Reading this thread it's pretty clear that the other weaponry doesn't need a buff (so they don't get a buff :-)

The bow Dosent have the burning proc like mage/war out of 50 hits on a single target u can proc once mage can proc the gun in 1-5 hits with max haste war can pull targets every hit this could be updated also would be nice too

Voorge
05-16-2024, 11:03 AM

Overall buff of what?
Reading this thread it’s pretty clear to me people ask for haste for bows, not dps

Lyyo
05-16-2024, 11:23 AM
Please fix rusk dinamo bow dmg, ty!

Cinco
05-16-2024, 11:35 AM
Overall buff of what?
Reading this thread it’s pretty clear to me people ask for haste for bows, not dps

I literally said "The overall buff for the bow" - and you quoted that.

Read my earlier statement on the status of haste and its relationship to the projectile system. I think this will clear up why we're doing a buff now (instead of waiting for the haste + projectile system changes and then the rebalancing that has to be done for all bows in the game).

Vikusato
05-16-2024, 11:43 AM
I literally said "The overall buff for the bow" - and you quoted that.

Read my earlier statement on the status of haste and its relationship to the projectile system. I think this will clear up why we're doing a buff now (instead of waiting for the haste + projectile system changes and then the rebalancing that has to be done for all bows in the game).

Wb rusk sword? Can u remove the shield reflect n add burn instead ? Warrior don't have a boss killer weapon while both the other classes have them. If u r not planning to add a boss killer weapon pls make a zone where we can farm gold too like ezg but for 86 map . We warrior finding it difficult to farm hedo because of that reason. I've tested the rusk sword and it performs significantly worse than snow chain sword in terms of dps in hedo

Vikusato
05-16-2024, 11:46 AM

So....of rusk bow is performing 7.5% better than other weapons why the buff?

Encryptions
05-16-2024, 11:47 AM

Is this based on player stats or damage dealt to 1 single mob? If stats what stops us from buying a starbeast chak weapon with 3k more damage and is affected by haste? If damage dealt- was procs involved when testing, and what made the result that the bow is 7.5% better? Warriors' sword can clear mobs extremely fast, mages' gun is affected by haste.

Cinco
05-16-2024, 11:59 AM
Is this based on player stats or damage dealt to 1 single mob? If stats what stops us from buying a starbeast chak weapon with 3k more damage and is affected by haste? If damage dealt- was procs involved when testing, and what made the result that the bow is 7.5% better? Warriors' sword can clear mobs extremely fast, mages' gun is affected by haste.

My data comes from dealing damage to monsters of varying types including the procs. In my test environment I have a variety of popular gear combos and the 'best' OP gear combos available to see what's viable and what's maximal. The amount of damage dealt to minions, minibosses and boss monsters with the current setup is about 7.5% higher with respect to the DPS, sustained max damage, and minimum damage.

That said, there are definitely big differences in the playstyles wherein the sword can pull and the gun doesn't have a windup (unlike the bow). Furthermore, this thread has been very helpful.

Therefore, even though I'm seeing the bow as a clear leader with respect to damage in my testing, I'm gonna buff its damage, proc damage and proc chance.

Cinco
05-16-2024, 12:01 PM
So....of rusk bow is performing 7.5% better than other weapons why the buff?

Because so many players have responded indicating that they feel the bow is underpowered.

And indeed, even though it performs better in internal testing the actual in-game performance of the bow feels a bit weak compared to the others.

It's generally fine so it doesn't need a huge buff; just a small one.

I'm quite sure that once the buff is public players will still want more. You only need to read a few forum threads to know that, for various Legends, even the most OP gears "need buff." :-)

Switchback
05-16-2024, 12:26 PM
Clear leader in damage but you buff it anyways? So all we gotta do is get a dozen mages or warrs to complain about something(Even know they are wrong) and you will buff things that dont need it? You should be testing this solely with whatever new balance changes that are coming/ New arc gear.

I guess im going back to rog because i feel like these weapons are not going to be meta soon. That and/or proc damage is going to get balanced and rogs will be dominant again.

The way you handled this feedback should be how you handle all the other mass complaints by players, there is a lot of them with much more urgent complaints yet here we are buffing a bow that didn't need it.

Cinco
05-16-2024, 12:41 PM
Clear leader in damage but you buff it anyways?

It's about the haste - and I didn't spell that out for players who aren't using the bow.

Comparing Rusk Dynamo weaponry without the impact of haste puts the bow ahead by a small margin.

Considering the effect of haste has led me to buff the bow. It's not a huge buff and it can still be overwhelmed by other class' access to haste effects on various weapons (and procs that depend on skill usage) - but it's not a bad thing.

trueido
05-16-2024, 12:43 PM
Because so many players have responded indicating that they feel the bow is underpowered.

And indeed, even though it performs better in internal testing the actual in-game performance of the bow feels a bit weak compared to the others.

I'm quite sure that once the buff is public players will still want more. You only need to read a few forum threads to know that, for various Legends, even the most OP gears "need buff." :-)

the only reason the bow feel so weak is because its slow fire rate
Maby it does a little bit more damage than the other rusk weapons but however I see a mage with 40-60% haste procs literally "Machine Gun" mobs

By the time I make 2 attacks he make 7 attacks

so if I kill x6 mobs (3 + 3) he is able to kill 21 mobs (3 + 3+ 3 +3 +3 + 3 +3)

That's literally the only reason.

@Cinco If I were you and bows wouldn't work with haste I would have probably just make the same thing you guys did with Marianos, which is buffing the CHARGE TIME

Bow and Gun can have differences, if bow cant be used like a spam "Mini Gun" weapon, then just make the charged attacks be faster

but that's just my opinion

Cinco
05-16-2024, 12:48 PM
the only reason the bow feel so weak is because its slow fire rate

I know.

Haste and bows is still being addressed and won't be ready for public consumption for a while.

In the meantime you get a buff. It is far from a perfect solution - but it's better than doing nothing imo.

Vikusato
05-16-2024, 12:50 PM

Rusk bow was a failed weapon overall. Mage gun was a successful weapon, rusk sword is also a successful weapon interms of mob clearing. But current farming maps are all "only boss type" zones where there r no mobs making rusk sword useless in everyday farming . The devs definitely doesn't know their own game

trueido
05-16-2024, 12:50 PM
I know.

Haste and bows is still being addressed and won't be ready for public consumption for a while.

In the meantime you get a buff. It is far from a perfect solution - but it's better than doing nothing imo.

How about just faster charge attacks? :D

Cinco
05-16-2024, 12:57 PM
How about just faster charge attacks? :D

First thing I tried - and that breaks a bunch of other stuff. So it's not as simple as that, I'm sorry to say. Would've loved to just speed up those charge attacks :-)

qwertyuip
05-16-2024, 12:59 PM
Not so strong for rogue i think

trueido
05-16-2024, 01:01 PM
First thing I tried - and that breaks a bunch of other stuff. So it's not as simple as that, I'm sorry to say. Would've loved to just speed up those charge attacks :-)

Oh well I see..

But thank you for looking into it Cinco, appreciated the listening to the community ^^

Cinco
05-16-2024, 01:06 PM
Oh well I see..

But thank you for looking into it Cinco, appreciated the listening to the community ^^

Appreciate it.

To set expectations (this is very hard to do on the forums where every announcement is seen as the ultimate extreme variant of whatever we're talking about)... the changes to the Rusk Dynamo bow are good but are not going to solve the issue with how much haste can affect things by contrast.

The team continues to look into the haste / projectile issues. If the changes are too invasive we may need to bite the bullet and start building new animation suites with different timings based on the cumulative effect of other Class' access to haste buffs so that the bow weapon is not forever left in the past. All avenues are long and fraught with the possibility of introducing greater instability.

Darklotusss
05-16-2024, 01:08 PM
https://youtu.be/QffUJO8gMVw?si=4vDQfO7wfzvEWcXi

Vikusato
05-16-2024, 01:15 PM

Yes it does seem reasonable for the buff on bow considering. Haste doesn't seem to effect the projectile speed for it. What about rusk sword any plans to change the reflection proc? Currently rusk sword is underperforming sow chainsword a 2mill weapon on hedo. I don't think it's reasonable tbh. I would not be complaining about rusk sword if there was a map where I could actually use it to farm consistently like hedo so I guess my point is valid :)

Cinco
05-16-2024, 01:24 PM
Yes it does seem reasonable for the buff on bow considering. Haste doesn't seem to effect the projectile speed for it. What about rusk sword any plans to change the reflection proc? Currently rusk sword is underperforming sow chainsword a 2mill weapon on hedo. I don't think it's reasonable tbh. I would not be complaining about rusk sword if there was a map where I could actually use it to farm consistently like hedo so I guess my point is valid :)

The reflection gameplay is clearly stated in the weapon details.

Obviously this is for situations where slapping back a thousand percent of incoming damage is useful. If you are in a situation where that's not going to help, you will do much better with a different weapon that supports a different style of gameplay more appropriate to that scenario.

It is totally reasonable for this weapon to play differently than other weapons of its type and other weapons in the suite.

caabarader
05-16-2024, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the bow buff! It was necessary, hopefully one day bow can get the haste mechanics aswell.

iulicutu
05-16-2024, 03:11 PM
Obviously this is for situations where slapping back a thousand percent of incoming damage is useful
ugh...do these situations exist?

I wrote this when you said the following(but decided not to send it; now i've changed my mind seeing you insist with it's usefulness):

it's a different playstyle compared to the 81

what is the different playstyle?

the weapon is the better version of the 81 one
both stat and proc-wise(better stats/higher pull range)

i tested the reflect in any way and circumstance i could think of(in pve; not interested in pvp so idc how it behaves there):

BOSSES:

it only tickles bosses
i tested in different lb maps
there's no way the proc could be useful against a lvl 86 boss

MOBS:

against endgame mobs it does a little bit of damage but not worth mentioning
also since elder woods has the affliction system you would want to avoid being hit, but you have to get hit to reflect any damage...

so it provides no offensive use

DEFENSE:

initially i thought the reflect would mean that the damage would be reflected instead of dealt to the character but that's false; can die as easily with the reflect shield as without
you have to actually take damage to reflect anything; nothing is reflected if you use horn of renew shield
so the damage it can deal is limited by how much hp you have; and given that the elder woods mobs kill me in 1 second with 60k hp that's not a lot of damage...

so it provides no deffensive use

BUFF:

even if it had 2500% damage as it was before it would still be bad
probably even with 10000% reflected damage we would still consider it a hindrance to use
so imo there's no point in simply buffing the reflected value

the only possible reason i could come up with for it to exist is to mess with our procs/loadouts by adding an useless cooldown
which by the way can be avoided by simply not using the charged attack at all...but i think that's kinda sad...

in the end you could've said the cd is a trade-off for the higher range and we would've made peace with that eventually
but to say "iT's A dIfFerENt PlaYStYle" made me angry cuz it makes me think that you're not playing your own game
now i've been writing this as constructive as i could and i cooled off in the meantime

IF indeed there is a way to utilise the proc in any useful manner and my small brain couldn't think about it then someone please enlighten me and i'll apologise asap
if not well then...

proposed solutions:

either remove the shield proc completely and leave the weapon as it is
or make the shield a separate proc that doesn't trigger weapon slot cd

so in the end you could say: "the weapon was too strong and we decided to hinder efficient use of other weapon procs by adding a 12s cooldown on it's charged attack
and we added a reflect shield to justify that cooldown even thou we know nobody is going to actually use it in any scenarios"

if that is what you mean by:
this weapon play differently than other weapons of its type and other weapons in the suite
then yes I agree sadly

Cinco
05-16-2024, 03:24 PM
ugh...do these situations exist?

I wrote this when you said the following(but decided not to send it; now i've changed my mind seeing you insist with it's usefulness):

what is the different playstyle?

the weapon is the better version of the 81 one
both stat and proc-wise(better stats/higher pull range)

i tested the reflect in any way and circumstance i could think of(in pve; not interested in pvp so idc how it behaves there):

BOSSES:

it only tickles bosses
i tested in different lb maps
there's no way the proc could be useful against a lvl 86 boss

MOBS:

against endgame mobs it does a little bit of damage but not worth mentioning
also since elder woods has the affliction system you would want to avoid being hit, but you have to get hit to reflect any damage...

so it provides no offensive use

DEFENSE:

initially i thought the reflect would mean that the damage would be reflected instead of dealt to the character but that's false; can die as easily with the reflect shield as without
you have to actually take damage to reflect anything; nothing is reflected if you use horn of renew shield
so the damage it can deal is limited by how much hp you have; and given that the elder woods mobs kill me in 1 second with 60k hp that's not a lot of damage...

so it provides no deffensive use

BUFF:

even if it had 2500% damage as it was before it would still be bad
probably even with 10000% reflected damage we would still consider it a hindrance to use
so imo there's no point in simply buffing the reflected value

the only possible reason i could come up with for it to exist is to mess with our procs/loadouts by adding an useless cooldown
which by the way can be avoided by simply not using the charged attack at all...but i think that's kinda sad...

in the end you could've said the cd is a trade-off for the higher range and we would've made peace with that eventually
but to say "iT's A dIfFerENt PlaYStYle" made me angry cuz it makes me think that you're not playing your own game
now i've been writing this as constructive as i could and i cooled off in the meantime

IF indeed there is a way to utilise the proc in any useful manner and my small brain couldn't think about it then someone please enlighten me and i'll apologise asap
if not well then...

so in the end you could say: "the weapon was too strong and we decided to hinder efficient use of other weapon procs by adding a 12s cooldown on it's charged attack
and we added a reflect shield to justify that cooldown even thou we know nobody is going to actually use it in any scenarios"

if that is what you mean by:
then yes I agree sadly

No need to apologize for your playstyle :-)

It sounds like you're pretty sold on the idea of removing the reflection all-together, and I can respect that. I personally like making the mobs take reflected damage - but I can accept that I'm an outlier and that all the respondents in this thread patently disagree.

We'll strip it out. Not gonna happen today but it'll happen.

Appreciate the detailed and level-headed feedback.

MaAaT
05-16-2024, 04:04 PM
No need to apologize for your playstyle :-)

It sounds like you're pretty sold on the idea of removing the reflection all-together, and I can respect that. I personally like making the mobs take reflected damage - but I can accept that I'm an outlier and that all the respondents in this thread patently disagree.

We'll strip it out. Not gonna happen today but it'll happen.

Appreciate the detailed and level-headed feedback.Maybe if instead of reflection it could counter attack like anky. If damage was based on own damagey, the proc dmg should be fine. This would need to be adjusted or disabled in pvp tho probably.

Cinco
05-16-2024, 04:15 PM
Maybe if instead of reflection it could counter attack like anky. If damage was based on own damagey, the proc dmg should be fine. This would need to be adjusted or disabled in pvp tho probably.

That's a cool idea worth considering. I don't know if it'll be quite as popular as applying a 'burn' DoT similar to the other Rusk Dynamo stuff.

Indeed, if the Rusk Dyanmo sword followed the same pattern as the others (hit more targets on charge, increase chance for target debuffs) it would be simplest.

However, taking advice from some of the earlier posts in this thread: the Rusk Dynamo sword probably doesn't need anything apart from the pull and the target debuffs its already doing :-)

Killyxan
05-16-2024, 05:49 PM
That's a cool idea worth considering. I don't know if it'll be quite as popular as applying a 'burn' DoT similar to the other Rusk Dynamo stuff.

Indeed, if the Rusk Dyanmo sword followed the same pattern as the others (hit more targets on charge, increase chance for target debuffs) it would be simplest.

However, taking advice from some of the earlier posts in this thread: the Rusk Dynamo sword probably doesn't need anything apart from the pull and the target debuffs its already doing :-)

Here’s a good idea for rusk sword proc standard and charged

Standard attack: reduces 50% armor (25% in pvp) has a chance to apply rusk burn (like the mage/rog version)

Charged attack: reduces 65% armor and damage (35% in pvp) has a higher chance to apply rusk burn damage that does damage over time each 0.5 secs for 5 secs, freezes afflicted targets for up to 3 secs and adds 100 primary stats to u and your allies buff lasts for 8 seconds and has 12 seconds of cool-down (but it adds haste in pvp by 20% for you and your allies)

This should be a good thing to add (since everyone is hating on the reflection part it’s fun to me I pretty much enjoyed it as it was)

Anyways can you update the proc duration on proc shield from 5 seconds to 7 seconds?

qwertyuip
05-16-2024, 06:37 PM
need mor eupgrate for rogue

Megatr0n
05-16-2024, 09:05 PM
leave it the way it is . lets move on to thw next gear

Darklotusss
05-17-2024, 08:50 AM
Yea IMO the reflect isnt major just have to remember not to charge prior to w/e proc you wanna activate

I've used the reflect on occasion I wont lie, whenever proc runs out and need a little help not to die and skills isnt avail a quick charge is an option there (pve)

I'd rather see the effort focused on the scavanger hunt event

I'm looking forward to hearing those details

qwertyuip
05-17-2024, 04:05 PM
after update so cool

qwertyuip
05-17-2024, 04:15 PM

Darklotusss
05-17-2024, 04:29 PM

Cinco addressed this on comment #106

Already on their to do list fyi

capeo
05-18-2024, 07:58 AM
Thank you for the reduction of reflect in pvp. Weapon is still useful and dangerous for wars but not ridiculously op.