PDA

View Full Version : Plat sale

Tripledark
05-02-2024, 03:45 PM
It states there is a 40% plat sale but the prices arent changed. Sadly bought it for prices they are currently in:(. Hope this can be fixed. Nevermind its fixed, closing thread. Thanks devs :).

MaAaT
05-02-2024, 03:48 PM
Still being able to buy for higher price, while lower sale is active suks. Same happened to me

asommers
05-02-2024, 03:57 PM
Sometimes, it takes a while for the App Stores to update their prices depending on region.

However, you are always welcome to contact Customer Support within a few days around Platinum Sale boundaries and we'll get you fixed up.

-ALS

Alcs
05-02-2024, 09:38 PM
Sometimes, it takes a while for the App Stores to update their prices depending on region.

However, you are always welcome to contact Customer Support within a few days around Platinum Sale boundaries and we'll get you fixed up.

-ALSWe know that it is reflected already. What would the support do if we contact them about the incident? I dont think we will get something on this? Would we get somethin back on this cause the price different is huge + its kinda unfair on our part as well tho.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Candylicks
05-02-2024, 10:46 PM

-ALS

Yes awesome. Thanks so much I knew you guys would not on purpose do that.

Tyty!!

Ps. I love my new bow!