PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Zhaorabeos
05-03-2024, 03:00 AM
Hello everyone, can we get a bit help? We started a guild called last trip with nice ppl helpful and kind, we was at almost 190 members.. And one of officers kicked like 100+players from guild. Need HELP :((

Shake
05-03-2024, 03:01 AM
that sucks, had that happen before but nothing could really be done :/

gotta be careful with who you make officers I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zhaorabeos
05-03-2024, 03:05 AM
that sucks, had that happen before but nothing could really be done :/

gotta be careful with who you make officers I guess

:((we don't do nothing wrong :((

Shake
05-03-2024, 03:06 AM
:((we don't do nothing wrong :((

i guess you could go through the log and try to invite back as many people as you can

Zhaorabeos
05-03-2024, 03:07 AM
Every day it's worst and worst, only toxic bad ppl:(

chiiwawa
05-03-2024, 10:19 AM
The members that contact you and ask why they were kicked are the ones you invite back. The ones that don't contact you... dont worry about because they were not serious about being in the guild to start with. Thats about it in a nutshell.

recilencia123
05-04-2024, 02:44 AM
Every day it's worst and worst, only toxic bad ppl:(

just explain qhat happen, ppl usually understand and with some luck they will back i mean not all but maybe 50% @.@ try it

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Susanne
05-04-2024, 05:36 AM
This is not new. Happened to me many moons ago when the game was young. I made people officers way too soon and got my guild of around 200 wiped out.
Then I made someone GM temporarily and through no fault of his, he lost his phone and couldn't transfer his email to his new phone because he didn't back up his stuff (that bit probably was his fault).
So I lost the gh and the guild.
Don't promote people to officers until you can be absolutely sure they are trustworthy. At least you can start again so that's one consolation. Good luck and best wishes with your guild. 🙂

seasonedchicked
05-04-2024, 07:03 AM
:((we don't do nothing wrong :((Made someone officer that wasn't supposed to be. You did that wrong.

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk