PDA

View Full Version : warrior weapons and their stats

dmqp
05-04-2024, 02:31 AM
Hi,

Rusk Nightsaber is weapon, that currently provides best base stats to warrior, but somehow it gives me lowest damage among all weapons from picture. Is this a visual bug or some stats are not being applied correctly? Whatever is cause i hope stats are displayed correctly.

I have removed all pieces of equipment and dismissed pet, so damage stats you see are being applied on "naked" level 86 warrior, so no set bonus nor map bonus play role in this. 3 out of 4 weapons are clean (no awaken). Star beast chain is with awaken and stones, because i could not find clean one.

To not talk much, i think Rusk Nightsaber stats are not displayed correctly, because it makes no sense for clean star beast shield or snowstorm blade to give me greater base damage. Thanks.

asommers
05-04-2024, 10:12 AM
The refire rate on the Blade is lower. DPS (damage per second) = base damage / refire time.

If weapon A does 100 damage every 2 seconds, that's 50 DPS, but if weapon B does 75 damage every second, that's 75 DPS. You do more damage overall with weapon B, but the damage stat is lower.

-ALS