PDA

View Full Version : proc error?

Activista
05-04-2024, 08:49 AM
I don't know if it was my idea but I saw someone activate kraken + sb + dynamo weapon, is that normal? or maybe I saw wrong, I don't know but it seemed like that, I thought they no longer staked weapons

Cliva
05-04-2024, 09:31 AM
Far as I know there is no proc of the same type stacking on one another(weapon+weapon for example).
Kraken+Cosmic killer is normal and rusk dynabow is not a proc its just a debuff to enemies just like with bounty bow.

Sent from my CPH2481 using Tapatalk

Activista
05-04-2024, 09:45 AM
Far as I know there is no proc of the same type stacking on one another(weapon+weapon for example).
Kraken+Cosmic killer is normal and rusk dynabow is not a proc its just a debuff to enemies just like with bounty bow.

Sent from my CPH2481 using Tapatalk

but the star beast is still active

Hulyepuja
05-04-2024, 10:08 AM
Cosmic killer is a bonus for 6/7 sb, not a weapon proc, a set proc. Unless sts sees it a problem they will change how it works now.

recilencia123
05-04-2024, 01:31 PM
but the star beast is still active

cosmic killer is new type of proc like (set proc) i think

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Activista
05-04-2024, 01:47 PM
cosmic killer is new type of proc like (set proc) i think

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

that is a process, whether new or not xd I don't think it should be something "apart" from the final meaning

nemusoa
05-04-2024, 09:25 PM
I don't know if it was my idea but I saw someone activate kraken + sb + dynamo weapon, is that normal? or maybe I saw wrong, I don't know but it seemed like that, I thought they no longer staked weapons
krak armor? sb amulet? and dynamo weapon? that is normal

Myexera
05-05-2024, 11:43 PM
Just switch using hotbar . Easy

fiasatrio
05-08-2024, 07:21 AM
I don't know if it was my idea but I saw someone activate kraken + sb + dynamo weapon, is that normal? or maybe I saw wrong, I don't know but it seemed like that, I thought they no longer staked weaponsBaby, i need all those procs, i cant afford 700m worth of jewels and 8% stat per item.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk