View Full Version : Vanity Suggestion for future events

Heiankyoto30
05-04-2024, 11:26 AM
Hi, since we got some neko ears for helm. Can we have a complete costume line with furry theme. Like for rogues, cat paws for dagger, warriors as for reference we have captain arlor shield but make it a giant fiery tiger's claw, for mages we can have the sword of puss in boots (of a popular ogre movie) as staff. For costumes I would love if they try to add some details in vanities that aren't usually seen in some like feline tails, bestial beast theme clothes, and such. That's all and I think these ones will fit the pet rescue event happened last year or maybe Ursoth's assault and/or the upcoming goblin event. Thanks for having time to read! ^~^

Sent from my Infinix X6812B using Tapatalk

asommers
05-04-2024, 04:04 PM
Added to the list of things to do.

-ALS

Yuggernaut
05-04-2024, 08:11 PM
Hi, since we got some neko ears for helm. Can we have a complete costume line with furry theme. Like for rogues, cat paws for dagger, warriors as for reference we have captain arlor shield but make it a giant fiery tiger's claw, for mages we can have the sword of puss in boots (of a popular ogre movie) as staff. For costumes I would love if they try to add some details in vanities that aren't usually seen in some like feline tails, bestial beast theme clothes, and such. That's all and I think these ones will fit the pet rescue event happened last year or maybe Ursoth's assault and/or the upcoming goblin event. Thanks for having time to read! ^~^

do you have some pick from that vanity? ty

juniper
05-07-2024, 04:15 PM
Cat tails!! Omg so cute

Heiankyoto30
05-17-2024, 12:09 PM
Cat tails!! Omg so cuteIkr! Can't wait to see those in game~ [emoji252]

Oakmaiden
05-18-2024, 12:06 PM
Cat tails!! Omg so cute

The tail could be a back slot made to sit lower.Also they should swish about!
Add a meowing emote!