PDA

View Full Version : Rage of Mages - AL Branch

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Ladydice
04-17-2013, 03:33 PM
he says he agrees with you friend!! <3

bloody
04-18-2013, 12:38 AM
master.. i need to inform u that the post i keep on using and updating is post number #440

dont mistake it with other post, ok :)

bloody
04-18-2013, 09:57 AM
Here's another one of me and the same people as before doing Elite Southern Seas in 3 mins and 36 seconds. You can see we use the rail strategy as opposed to the corner strategy. I think this is faster but depends on the group I would expect.

yep, thats fast. :)

octavos
04-18-2013, 10:02 AM
master.. i need to inform u that the post i keep on using and updating is post number #440

dont mistake it with other post, ok :)

ok, its updated.

Deadroth
04-18-2013, 12:29 PM
Uyahhh!!!

The update will be today... warriors... get ur plates and helmets on... Like The Windmill you will cut the 3 head of Folstag at once! We will win! Battle in our hearts and fate of Nordr in our hands! To warrrrr!!!

Ladydice
04-18-2013, 05:41 PM
now update is tomorrow!! lamesauce... anyway here is my pier swim picture!!

bloody
04-18-2013, 07:47 PM

LOL

Uyahhh!!!

The update will be today... warriors... get ur plates and helmets on... Like The Windmill you will cut the 3 head of Folstag at once! We will win! Battle in our hearts and fate of Nordr in our hands! To warrrrr!!!

All rogues! Get your hoods n' boots ready! We're going fast and stealthy!!
Our fellow partner, The sons of Uller, need our agile hands!

Prepare your blades! Polish your arrows! Focus your aim!
Hemingleva's pride is in our hands!

Yo Ho! Yo Ho! Off to the war, we GO!!

Gameplay
04-18-2013, 07:56 PM
Good luck to all for capping fast, I still have 6 days and 45min for my 50% exp but I'm holdin off on plat until a plat sale is upon us

Caiahar
04-18-2013, 08:25 PM
Haha....Octavos acts different in game with me, and diff in forums. Sorry guys, not on doomdroid and swiftstar alot.

Guitardude
04-18-2013, 09:41 PM
Nice Pic lady.

Heres what followed afterwards. Enjoy.

The Beach Was Empty..

So We Claimed It RoM Beach

We Ate All The Pet Unicorns and..

Deadroth
04-19-2013, 08:38 AM

Lol lady.. sam wrote it was yesterday so he was wrong... cuz i have 15:37 now... (3 pm lol... next day) but clever pic lady :) MUUUUCH LOOVE :)

All rogues! Get your hoods n' boots ready! We're going fast and stealthy!!
Our fellow partner, The sons of Uller, need our agile hands!

Prepare your blades! Polish your arrows! Focus your aim!
Hemingleva's pride is in our hands!

Yo Ho! Yo Ho! Off to the war, we GO!!

Great archmages... brothers of Villi!

Let them see our fireballs burn that cold wilderness!

Let them hear our magic spells!

Take Your mantles and robes on! Take Your rods and guns! We will rock that creatures! Go! let the magic leads us to victory!

Dead :P

bloody
04-19-2013, 08:56 AM
ow..
DAMN! What a CRIT!!
lol XD

beat that! :)

Deadroth
04-19-2013, 09:11 AM
ow..
DAMN! What a CRIT!!
lol XD

beat that! :)

Any warrior with dark watch sword and ribbit will beat ur crit :D But good post friend.

bloody
04-19-2013, 09:29 AM
ok, its updated.

donators updated again :)
1 day away from donations closing

bloody
04-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Any warrior with dark watch sword and ribbit will beat ur crit :D But good post friend.

i didn't go all out, y'know.. my amulet is the only thing that support my crit. all my other gears support my dodge..

plus, i did it solo. things would be better if there's a colton around :)

bloody
04-20-2013, 01:27 AM
idk if the dash race in hauntlet is safe or not anymore.. -_-

Deadroth
04-20-2013, 05:36 AM
Good news friends :)

As u know my dear guild has fabulous officers :) One of them called Guitardude - friend of mine capped yesterday and i hope he can slip into Rushboard :) Also gratz to: Montanaguy and Falmear :)

There are also officers like Ladydice and me who love to delight death of WT4 mobs :D Thats the spirit :P Big bro likes to delight slowly too :P

Dead :)

P.S. im still 28 but i hope i can do it soon :)

Guitardude
04-20-2013, 10:43 AM
Thank you deadroth. :D I am also looking forward to see what place i scored this time on the list.

This was my previous time/record.

13. Guitardude 2013-02-22 21:17:31.963615

Thank you all for the congrats. :D

And congrats to Falmear, Montanaguy, Meecah and all who capped after me.

Good luck to the rest of RoM on capping to 31 :encouragement:

bloody
04-20-2013, 07:28 PM
ok, its updated.

post updated.
what changed this time is: donation acceptance is now closed

abrai
04-21-2013, 04:12 AM
Congrats guitardude and the rest of ROM who cappped. as usual, since I can't really play long but lurks a lot in AL, I'll have to catch up soon. Hopefully, I can tag along with one of my best buds in ROM, ~Roth, and capped together along with other guildies.

Good luck on the event, blood!

Deadroth
04-21-2013, 04:35 AM
Sent from my 8.0Funtab

Aww thank You friend: ) I hope we do some exp together: ) But idk i will be online today... the account dont wanna to stop authenticating: D so i just lurk on forums: p but if it will log im sure we chat: D

Dead: )

bloody
04-21-2013, 08:10 AM
Congrats guitardude and the rest of ROM who cappped. as usual, since I can't really play long but lurks a lot in AL, I'll have to catch up soon. Hopefully, I can tag along with one of my best buds in ROM, ~Roth, and capped together along with other guildies.

Good luck on the event, blood!

lets cap together :)
but i wont be active in AL for quite awhile for now since real-life got harder on me..
well that, at least until contest. my schedule is turned out to be quite tight but i'll try my best ;)

DaMage
04-21-2013, 08:27 AM
Congrats to all the RoMies who capped in this new expansion, hope to catch u all up soon and kick some elite baddies 2gether ;)

P.S. Thank u all for being there, for being the way u are, u RoMies are the only reason I still log-in every day, as STS succeeded once again to convert their greatest hit we all“ve been voting into just another great disappointment.
Thumbs up RoMies, keep that ØragingØ flame alive :victorious:

Ladydice
04-21-2013, 09:10 AM
Congrats to all the RoMies who capped in this new expansion, hope to catch u all up soon and kick some elite baddies 2gether ;)

P.S. Thank u all for being there, for being the way u are, u RoMies are the only reason I still log-in every day, as STS succeeded once again to convert their greatest hit we all“ve been voting into just another great disappointment.
Thumbs up RoMies, keep that ØragingØ flame alive :victorious:

awwww super sweet!!! RoMies the best of the best eh! i would have givin up on this game long long ago if it wasnt for the awesom guildies we have and had!! so i thank you all too, just for being your great selfs!! ♥♥♥

octavos
04-22-2013, 09:57 AM
Gratz to all who capped ill be on later, was on a train with family yesterday. Cya in a bit. :ghost:

Edit*

now that im back from a stressful weekend, ill be in-game soon >:)
the train ride was fun...but the end of the ride was left to much of the stress XD

Ladydice
04-22-2013, 11:07 AM
awww no stress sir... hope all is well!!

Deadroth
04-22-2013, 03:14 PM
Hey friends :)

I may won't be online tomorrow...

Because of "Wersal Kacper's April Party"...

I make a great party to friends... we will play poker, chess, volleyball, golf and "night hide-n-seek"

So i have alot of work... I cleaned the whole house and yard... ufff

So wish me luck at poker tournament :D

Ladydice
04-22-2013, 05:18 PM
good luck Dead win lots and have a blast!! Night 'hide n seek' sounds interesting!! actually i'm pretty sure my kid plays that with me everynight , when i try to put him to bed!!

Aneneanet
04-22-2013, 05:20 PM
So I just saw they put up the first 50 to 31.

Grats to Guitardude, Falmear, Montanaguy, and Meecah. :applause:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94699-First-50-to-Level-31 (Hope I'm allowed to share the link to the list - though I'm sure most can find it faster then I did lol.)

octavos
04-22-2013, 05:29 PM
#6 Guitardude 2013-04-20 00:56:49
#10 Falmear 2013-04-20 01:57:33
#25 Montanaguy 2013-04-20 03:54:32.
#32 Meecah 2013-04-20 04:57:51

other romies I didn't see, should let me know.

Gratz guitar & Falmear..now thats some mad skills :)

Aneneanet
04-22-2013, 06:11 PM

Also

#25 Montanaguy 2013-04-20 03:54:32.
#32 Meecah 2013-04-20 04:57:51

Ladydice
04-22-2013, 07:13 PM

congratz guys wow!!! good job!!

falmear
04-22-2013, 10:09 PM
Who are these rock stars:

bloody
04-23-2013, 04:50 AM

wow thats awesome, fal :D
congratz

vol
04-23-2013, 07:28 AM
Hi all,

I am a lev 15 Mage and I am interested in joining your guild, especially if you have a good North america prime time presence. I would hit someone up in game, but havent seen anybone with the title in game. My name is volthus in game. Thanks!

aooqbior
04-23-2013, 08:56 AM
Like lady said I wud of quit if it wasnt for this guild!!!!'rom rocks...only bad thung I wont be on much as working thursday to monday nights soo im trying to cum in cya round soon

Ladydice
04-23-2013, 08:57 AM
if you go on now ill add you!

Deadroth
04-23-2013, 10:00 AM
Congratulations! Our ROMies rock!!! Gratz to You Guitardude and Falmear :) I hope You will save that record to the end of Season IV :)

The party was... amazing... :D Smart and nice girls and my buds :D Love that :P We have played badmington when was terribly windy :P Just awhile ago one of girls just hit the neighbors window with a golf ball :D The poker tournament was... M I G H T Y:

:D

Gimme the coins !!! I won :D I have a pair!
But i have two pairs!
But my pair is better than yours!! Ur pairs sux :D
I have a 4 of kind!
I have alot of kind 4 u too :D

:D

Im just mad You didn't were at that party friends :D

P.S. in katana battle my friend jump from the kitchen with a knife when i was goin to make more popcorn and said: U WILL NOT PASS!

Ladydice
04-23-2013, 10:19 AM
lol awesome Dead sounds like a blast. wish i could have been there lol :)

Guitardude
04-23-2013, 12:57 PM

Thats us :cool: nice

SMEXYCHRIS
04-23-2013, 11:31 PM
hi, can I join your guild im level 26 nearly 27?

peazigoa
04-24-2013, 12:03 AM
hi master im peazigoa ure recruiter im a a warrior plz help master ive been banned without reason and now i cant join the bloody april :( plz tell that im banned without reason to our guild mates and my gf jaejoongtop :(

bloody
04-24-2013, 09:45 AM
hi, can I join your guild im level 26 nearly 27?

whats your IGN?

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 09:58 AM
whats your IGN-name?

IGN means "In-Game Name" so You said In-Game Name name :D

"Tractare aliis sicut vis tractari" Bro :D

Ladydice
04-24-2013, 10:13 AM
trolling Dead lmfao

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 10:33 AM
Ungh... :D

bloody
04-24-2013, 10:42 AM
IGN means "In-Game Name" so You said In-Game Name name :D

"Tractare aliis sicut vis tractari" Bro :D

ah yeah sorry about that.. i typed it in hurry

edited now.

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 11:05 AM
hi master im peazigoa ure recruiter im a a warrior plz help master ive been banned without reason and now i cant join the bloody april :( plz tell that im banned without reason to our guild mates and my gf jaejoongtop :(

WTF? easy... Even I don't speak english like that :D
I didn't ban You bro. Who did this? If that was an officer... :D

And Blood that was a JK bro :D Yknow i can't do somethin awful like that of purpose to You :)

octavos
04-24-2013, 11:06 AM
WTF? I didn't ban You bro. Who did this? If that was an officer... :D

bring them back dead, sometimes ppl leave by accident. :ghost:

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 11:10 AM
Aye Aye bro!

If i will see peaz online I bring him and his beloved back as soon as i can :)

Peaz... PM me when u r online kk? Ill move You back to guild bro!

bloody
04-24-2013, 12:36 PM
bring them back dead, sometimes ppl leave by accident. :ghost:

as much as i really hate to say, even to myself, the donation list is updated again for the last time even though i already said i closed it. :(

here is the thing. i was actually in need of a certain item to balance the hauntlet race's prize when that oapaebeha person offered me it, on one condition: take all of his/her donation.

so, i decided to accept the deal and here it is. an unexpected update. really sorry master, for not being consistent to my own words :(

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 12:40 PM
so, i decided to accept the deal and here it is. an unexpected update. really sorry master, for not being consistent to my own words

Oh C'mon be quiet and finish that contest bro :D I don't care about "rushin" to update :) On Your place i just start one post and keep updating it. At the end i will just ask The Big Bro for one update :)

octavos
04-24-2013, 12:52 PM
as much as i really hate to say, even to myself, the donation list is updated again for the last time even though i already said i closed it. :(

here is the thing. i was actually in need of a certain item to balance the hauntlet race's prize when that oapaebeha person offered me it, on one condition: take all of his/her donation.

so, i decided to accept the deal and here it is. an unexpected update. really sorry master, for not being consistent to my own words :(

No prob, updated :)

bloody
04-24-2013, 11:29 PM
Oh C'mon be quiet and finish that contest bro :D I don't care about "rushin" to update :) On Your place i just start one post and keep updating it. At the end i will just ask The Big Bro for one update :)

as you can see, i'm a man of my own words :)

Deadroth
04-25-2013, 06:32 AM
I have started the ".::dead's shop::." thread :) If Ya wanna buy somethin just tell me :)

bloody
04-25-2013, 06:40 AM
I have started the ".::dead's shop::." thread :) If Ya wanna buy somethin just tell me :)

what is that?

Deadroth
04-25-2013, 06:43 AM
Look in Trades Market :)

falmear
04-26-2013, 01:59 AM
I was vacationing atop Mount Spyr and saw this:

Deadroth
04-26-2013, 08:29 AM
Lmao... Wait till Avshow and Defatsu will start farming in nordr... U will se how quick they r :D

Still gratz!!!

Amazing skills friends :)

Good to have You in guild :P

octavos
04-26-2013, 09:44 AM
Today is D-Day for the contest..might wanna hit up in-game :) goodluck to all the contestants

Stevedubz
04-26-2013, 11:26 AM
Lvl 30 sorcerer
a little about myself. I enjoy playing the game unfortunately it's so hard to find competent player's to farm with. I have become frustrated with the lack of progress do to unreliable guild and the lack of skill in most players. So I'm going to apply to guilds like this one and hopefully I will be lucky enough to find a good guild and I am accepted. I'm not trying to say that I'm the BEST player ever nor have the best gear. What I do have is 2 builds that I use there's Support and dmg/support. I'm going to post my stats and then break down both builds. One more thing is that almost everyone plays sorcerer like a mage, but there is a big difference in the way to play each. Mage is dmg for the most part. Where is sorcerers can do decent amount of damage, but are really meant as support heals, mana, and buffs for the party. I think almost everyone misses this and do not take advantage of what we are given. I am not trying to lecture or teach, I just wanted you to know that I am not an idiot who spends platinum and thinks that there a pro... Okay I will post my stats and remember I haven't gotten the chance to gear up since update. My guild split up and it has been rough since then.

Name Stevedubz lvl 30
Main pet slag
Kills 32170
Health 1970
Dex 63
Dodge 8.75
Crit 9.85
Knowledge 385
Mana 4000
Dmg 232
Bonus dmg 292%
Dps 298
Armor 667
My achievements 7150

Alright now my builds.

Support build 5 points to knowledge and 4 points to dmg for passive.

Full points in fire, gale, time shift, and lifesaver. It's self preservation and healing mana regeneration, stuns, well I'm sure you guys know the rest. I have tried many builds and for support this is by far the most effective. Plus when you get to boss I'm still able to throw some dmg down.

Okay next is Dmg/support
5 points to knowledge dmg agility, and 2 points for Crit.

Rotation goes as follows fire, charge time, charged ice. I spam weapon as much as possible in between. Here's points

Time 1,3
Ice 1,2,4
Fire 1,2
Heal 2

Deadroth
04-26-2013, 12:14 PM
ANNOUNCES :)

Today was "Bloody April" contest, which was amazing :) Great job friend :) That was like a blast :)

WINNERS:

1st Herothia (umm... Me :D)
2nd Xhu
3rd Ladydice, Guitardude, Kreardid, Epicness

NEW OFFICERS:

-Abrai - For that, she is very, very, very kind, friendly and helpful to others :)
-Blood - For that, he is very, very, very friendly, creative and active :)
-Falmear - For that he is very, very, very friendly, active and good to others :)

All above r super players :)

Congratz to all of You friends :) Great Job! Keep it goin :) I knew u will be officers :D

Great Bro could u remake "Falmaer" to "Falmear" in "officers"? :D
I have fabulous sig idea :)

P.S. Stevedubz welcome aboard :D

bloody
04-26-2013, 12:19 PM
idk why u made that post a warning actually -.-

bloody
04-26-2013, 12:24 PM
Lvl 30 sorcerer
a little about myself. I enjoy playing the game unfortunately it's so hard to find competent player's to farm with. I have become frustrated with the lack of progress do to unreliable guild and the lack of skill in most players. So I'm going to apply to guilds like this one and hopefully I will be lucky enough to find a good guild and I am accepted. I'm not trying to say that I'm the BEST player ever nor have the best gear. What I do have is 2 builds that I use there's Support and dmg/support. I'm going to post my stats and then break down both builds. One more thing is that almost everyone plays sorcerer like a mage, but there is a big difference in the way to play each. Mage is dmg for the most part. Where is sorcerers can do decent amount of damage, but are really meant as support heals, mana, and buffs for the party. I think almost everyone misses this and do not take advantage of what we are given. I am not trying to lecture or teach, I just wanted you to know that I am not an idiot who spends platinum and thinks that there a pro... Okay I will post my stats and remember I haven't gotten the chance to gear up since update. My guild split up and it has been rough since then.

Name Stevedubz lvl 30
Main pet slag
Kills 32170
Health 1970
Dex 63
Dodge 8.75
Crit 9.85
Knowledge 385
Mana 4000
Dmg 232
Bonus dmg 292%
Dps 298
Armor 667
My achievements 7150

Alright now my builds.

Support build 5 points to knowledge and 4 points to dmg for passive.

Full points in fire, gale, time shift, and lifesaver. It's self preservation and healing mana regeneration, stuns, well I'm sure you guys know the rest. I have tried many builds and for support this is by far the most effective. Plus when you get to boss I'm still able to throw some dmg down.

Okay next is Dmg/support
5 points to knowledge dmg agility, and 2 points for Crit.

Rotation goes as follows fire, charge time, charged ice. I spam weapon as much as possible in between. Here's points

Time 1,3
Ice 1,2,4
Fire 1,2
Heal 2

just hop on and we will invite you :)

Deadroth
04-26-2013, 12:42 PM
idk why u made that post a warning actually -.-

Oh Oh :D Fixed :)

bloody
04-26-2013, 12:49 PM
BloodyApril
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

now that the bloodyapril has ended, i'd like to say thank you for everyone who have donated and joined :)
the sad thing is that the race.. never happened :(
maybe bcz the quiz got too long and ppl got tired. they started to leave even before it ended.
in the end, not many ppl left for the race T.T

so i planned to make a replacement for that. if master ghost let me, though..

abrai
04-26-2013, 01:07 PM
Thank you roth!
Thank you everyone!
Thank you officers!
Thank you fellow guildies!
If my thank you would be equal to 1 gold, all of you should be millionaires by now. :butterfly:

Guitardude
04-26-2013, 04:13 PM
For those of you who werent there when Delphina stopped by.

Heres a little video of her visit :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhoNKsm5rgk

Its was fun having you in RoM Delphina. Thank you for visiting :)

Gameplay
04-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Cool cool to bad I had to work :/ she still there or gone?

Ladydice
04-26-2013, 05:28 PM
aw i of coure misses out on it lol! atleast she seemed very welcome! good job guys

bloody
04-26-2013, 11:34 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95320-Rage-of-Mages-BloodFest-Contest

the real race is about to begin :)

you may bring it to 1st page if u want, master

Deadroth
04-27-2013, 03:41 AM
OK blood... I feel so cheated :D

Ur contest question says: "How many cannons are in Kraag"

I was first with "10" answer...

There aren't 9 ones... And You accepted someone's answer "9"

1. Near Alergnon (I don't care it doesn't works... u asked for cannons so.. here u go)
2. Near Nordr gate
3 - 6 - Near Dead City gate
7 - 10 - Near Hauntlet

Why i know that? Cuz i sent that question for contest to Ghost... And i know how many cannons r in kraag :)

So cheat....

Dead :D

marshmallow
04-27-2013, 04:59 AM
LOL deadroth, you're not yet satisfied, are you? It was fun, especially the last question. Tricky but fun.
We'll do better next time!

Deadroth
04-27-2013, 07:03 AM
Ya im not satisfied at all :D

I M A Y do contest soon... And i will have to watch out for the issues like that :D

NWM yep. That was cool contest. Great start to my new char :D

Roth :)

P.S. The last question was wierd.. cause none wins the 2 locked crates LMAO... I though there will be "the fastest" rule.. but Blood just fogrot to tell that in the final question all of us have 1 attempt to answer LMAO :D But ya that was great :)

bloody
04-27-2013, 08:50 AM
OK blood... I feel so cheated :D

Ur contest question says: "How many cannons are in Kraag"

I was first with "10" answer...

There aren't 9 ones... And You accepted someone's answer "9"

1. Near Alergnon (I don't care it doesn't works... u asked for cannons so.. here u go)
2. Near Nordr gate
3 - 6 - Near Dead City gate
7 - 10 - Near Hauntlet

Why i know that? Cuz i sent that question for contest to Ghost... And i know how many cannons r in kraag :)

So cheat....

Dead :D

well you see.. my question was how many kraag cannon in kraag.
i didnt ask for how many cannon, but kraag cannon :)

bloody
04-27-2013, 08:56 AM
Ya im not satisfied at all :D

I M A Y do contest soon... And i will have to watch out for the issues like that :D

NWM yep. That was cool contest. Great start to my new char :D

P.S. The last question was wierd.. cause none wins the 2 locked crates LMAO... I though there will be "the fastest" rule.. but Blood just fogrot to tell that in the final question all of us have 1 attempt to answer LMAO :D But ya that was great :)

lol u said that u arent satisfied at all even though you won nearly half of my questions. if i were u, i'd let other people some chance.

about last question. yes, sorry. i totally forgot to tell the "once attempt". really.
i know that not many ppl read direction board like that and i ''accidentally'' read them so.. here we go :)

plus, that was my 1st contest y'know.. i'm still a noob in that XD
don't compare me with "the master". i'm nothing compared to him.

Deadroth
04-27-2013, 09:07 AM
well you see.. my question was how many kraag cannon in kraag.
i didnt ask for how many cannon, but kraag cannon :)

FAIL U even don't know what u said bro :D

u said cannons.

lol u said that u arent satisfied at all even though you won nearly half of my questions. if i were u, i'd let other people some chance.

about last question. yes, sorry. i totally forgot to tell the "once attempt". really.
i know that not many ppl read direction board like that and i ''accidentally'' read them so.. here we go

plus, that was my 1st contest y'know.. i'm still a noob in that XD
don't compare me with "the master". i'm nothing compared to him.

I didn't win "half of Your questions" i won more that 3/4 of them LMAO...
And i don't blame Ya Bro! Contest was great :) Fabulous, wonderful, gorgeous :D

Other peps?... I won't be at next contest because i can answer LMAO... Strange...

They wouldn't even type fast.. even wouldn't type good pfff :D I thought they were bored... So i keep answering :D

bloody
04-27-2013, 11:14 AM
if u say so, roth..

i know what i said and i know what i wrote.
i know the prize list. and if what u said is true that u got 16 egg and 16 pinks, that means its about half. not 3/4.

and i know that i mistyped some of the question and misgiven some of the prize.
i know it all.

i just let em be.

octavos
04-27-2013, 02:04 PM
Dead...don't troll..I wont say this again.

Gameplay
04-27-2013, 06:22 PM
FAIL U even don't know what u said bro :D

u said cannons.

I didn't win "half of Your questions" i won more that 3/4 of them LMAO...
And i don't blame Ya Bro! Contest was great :) Fabulous, wonderful, gorgeous :D

Other peps?... I won't be at next contest because i can answer LMAO... Strange...

They wouldn't even type fast.. even wouldn't type good pfff :D I thought they were bored... So i keep answering :D

Just be happy u won some questions

bloody
04-30-2013, 10:03 AM
i'm thinking of leaving the world of arlor, guys..

even MMORPG world, it seems.

thank you, to all ppl who befriend with me, all these times.
thank you, to Rage of Mages guild, for sheltering me these past few seasons.
thank you, to RoM's member, for all the fun we've shared while i'm in it.
thank you, to Master Ghost, for keep on trusting me, enough to be officer.
thank you, to Samuraisoul, for invited me, and introduced me to this guild.
without you, i'll never know that such place like RoM is exist.

RoM is a nice, warm, and fun place to be in. :)

i love you RoM
anata ga daisuki desu RoM
aku mencintaimu RoM
kulo tresno marang RoM
ich liebe dich RoM

the name of Rage of Mages will forever carved in my heart.

perhaps, just perhaps, one day i'll return..

Deadroth
04-30-2013, 10:11 AM
Farewell... friend :(

RoM won't be the same without u...

And there... among pathetic eyes of darkened wise... There is a reason of Your yesterday bad mood...

And don't leave Meee!

I know they will say u left cuz i trolled You (thats unfair and not truee! :()

Tho.. I should say you was, you are, and you will be good player and RoM friend... for eternity

Yours
Dead :(

octavos
04-30-2013, 10:16 AM

i love you RoM
aku mencintaimu RoM
kulo tresno marang RoM
ich liebe dich RoM

Just dont delete or give your items away, we all play on our free time when we feel like it..Im testament to that. We will always be here where you can call home.
Till then take it easy Blood, be safe on your travels. :ghost:

And dead, much love ;) even tho some dont get your humor.

Ladydice
04-30-2013, 01:18 PM
Sorry to hear this Blood!! your awesome and fun to play with! wish you luck and love in life! hopefully you'll change your mind and come back to us lolz :)

Guitardude
04-30-2013, 01:28 PM

i love you RoM
aku mencintaimu RoM
kulo tresno marang RoM
ich liebe dich RoM

Its been fun playing this game with you friend. :)

Take care wherever you may go.

You will be missed blood. :sorrow:

bloody
04-30-2013, 05:36 PM
lol its not like i leave internet XD

dont worry. my stuff stays with me :D

thank you. it was a good time i have with you, guys
i may not play anymore, but i'll visit this thread once in a while

Aneneanet
04-30-2013, 07:00 PM

i love you RoM
aku mencintaimu RoM
kulo tresno marang RoM
ich liebe dich RoM

We will miss you Blood. :sorrow: May you change your mind and come back and hang out with us again. :cheerful:

cjswogkstkdg
04-30-2013, 08:45 PM
Blooply Blop.

Never seen you but sad that you're leaving :(
Good luck with real adventurous life! :semi-twins:

abrai
04-30-2013, 09:40 PM
Bcf, I don't wanna think you're leaving. Say, you're just taking a long break or prolly a vacation. So, I'll be seeing you again soon, mmkay?
Have fun as always!

bloody
05-01-2013, 12:40 AM
Bcf, I don't wanna think you're leaving. Say, you're just taking a long break or prolly a vacation. So, I'll be seeing you again soon, mmkay?
Have fun as always!

well you see, i'm not a gamer since 1st place actually. my last game before AL was torchlight and it was years ago. lol
i entered MMORPG world merely bcz i was looking for something. and that, AL happened to be very close to torchlight XD

after playing AL for a month or so, i got what i was looking for. that, is not too long after i joined RoM.
i stayed for a little longer, to know better about this guild, and people in it.
sure, it was fun. it IS fun. and now, my time is up :)

i most likely wont play anymore, but sure, i'll pay you all a visit once in a while :ghost:

ja ne, minna

aooqbior
05-01-2013, 06:12 AM
Noooo dont leave,jiat have a holiday in the sun with a cols coke with ice ans an umbrella in it!!!

abrai
05-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Congrats to my Malison!

http://i40.tinypic.com/oqdqbl.jpg

Ladydice
05-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Congrats to my Malison!

http://i40.tinypic.com/oqdqbl.jpg

yay Abrai!!! congrats :)

Deadroth
05-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Congratz my friend :)

I finished Our Officers Pic :)

"Rage Of Mages ~ AL Council" is the thread in which u can see it :)
LINK: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96065-Rage-Of-Mages-AL-Council&p=1077760#post1077760

bloody
05-03-2013, 06:18 AM
new contents, eh? good luck, guys! ;)

Deadroth
05-03-2013, 06:48 AM
I think there aren't any new ones... But maybe soon... who knows XD. I also think that our guild is becoming more powerful and famous :) Ex. Fal, Guitar, Meec and Montana cap rushin... Also new elite records by Guitar and Fal... Just awesome :) I think about contest... M A Y B E i do it... Depends on my luck.. XD

Deadroth
05-03-2013, 07:24 AM
WARNING

Today was TROLL attack at STS... I was one of Defenders XD There was a waaar! For spam... And we won! Celebrate the Troll breakdown! Proud defenders Won XD

Straight from warfront!
Yours Roth

katish
05-03-2013, 11:12 AM
I think there aren't any new ones... But maybe soon... who knows XD. I also think that our guild is becoming more powerful and famous :) Ex. Fal, Guitar, Meec and Montana cap rushin... Also new elite records by Guitar and Fal... Just awesome :) I think about contest... M A Y B E i do it... Depends on my luck.. XD

Roth, thanks for the mention.. but hrm Fal and dude aren't the only ones in elite leaderboard.. It might not stick but hey, I'm there, in 2 maps too!

Where has montana been anyway? never sawy him again

Deadroth
05-03-2013, 12:02 PM
Roth, thanks for the mention.. but hrm Fal and dude aren't the only ones in elite leaderboard.. It might not stick but hey, I'm there, in 2 maps too!

Where has montana been anyway? never sawy him again

aww friend so why didn't u posted that in this thread! XD Im glad You rock too :)

Here is for those, who likes my arts... Mine wersion of old, good mard :)

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5234/mardd.jpg

Roth

Ladydice
05-03-2013, 01:48 PM
ah yet again buddy good job. *sigh* how I wish i had time to draw like the good ol days!!! keep it up!! ;) ♥♥♥

octavos
05-03-2013, 01:57 PM
ah yet again buddy good job. *sigh* how I wish i had time to draw like the good ol days!!! keep it up!! ;) ♥♥♥

were not getting any younger..get on it lady XD.

Deadroth
05-03-2013, 03:37 PM
were not getting any younger..get on it lady XD.

Speak for Yourself Bro XD jk

And dear lady... Actually i don't have much time to draw... Always sql... Always family... Always home... Always friends... Always You all :)... Always real & virtual lifes XD... It's like build with fabulous skills... u don't know what to pick XD...

Ladydice
05-03-2013, 04:44 PM
Bwahahaha true enough Ghost!! I shall try to do something soon!! ♥

katish
05-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Hey Ghost, I think I need a sig :) Can u make me one in off white colors?! :)

iBodega
05-03-2013, 09:17 PM
I would like to join Rage of Mages guild.

My sorcerer name is Gorbox.

Deadroth
05-04-2013, 10:53 AM
XD I won 250 plat ( first place ) at AL Scavenger Hunt :)

Ladydice
05-04-2013, 11:41 AM
Omg congrats Buddy wow!!! i gave up math aint my thing at all!!!! so happy for you!!! :) :) ♥♥

Deadroth
05-04-2013, 11:43 AM
Thank You lady :) I just like the simple-hard puzzles XD

Guitardude
05-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Feliz 5 De Mayo! :D To all guildies and friends

P.S. New video coming soon

Guitardude
05-05-2013, 06:33 PM
Remembering our good friends awesome contest that he did for us before his leave.

Bloods contest. Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kLQiOVuOp8

bloody
05-06-2013, 08:39 AM
Remembering our good friends awesome contest that he did for us before his leave.

Bloods contest. Enjoy :)

aww i really feel touched, dude :D
thank you :)

and now that i already tell the dude in person, i feel relieved.
till my next visit, guys.. see ya :onthego:

Guitardude
05-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Youre welcome blood :) Was the least i could do

Ha. Im glad youre relieved now. till next time blood:)

Deadroth
05-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Relieved... bruhh... I can't say till next time cause i already spoke with You blood XD... And i knew, u don't disappear from AL... im an oracle :P As i say... ROM is glad from Your return! :)

bloody
05-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Relieved... bruhh... I can't say till next time cause i already spoke with You blood XD... And i knew, u don't disappear from AL... im an oracle :P As i say... ROM is glad from Your return! :)

yknow.. we can always talk in forum :)
i never planned on disappearing, just no longer playing like i used to. i was actually visiting AL cz in hope that guitardude is online.. but not yet.. so to kill some time, i played a bit while waiting for him :p

and now, time to get back to whatever i was doing before XD

i realized there is a world that is much more challenging and time-consuming than arlor :onthego:

Gameplay
05-06-2013, 08:51 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96712-Just-a-thought

Give that a look and like it if you agree

Deadroth
05-07-2013, 01:31 PM
I have a question.

What will You do with 250 plat?

Spend it on crates... or buy slag? and why?

octavos
05-07-2013, 01:39 PM
I have a question.

What will You do with 250 plat?

Spend it on crates... or buy slag? and why?

Save for something you really wanted. opening crates and collecting pets isn't really something you really want...If plat is hard for you to come by, i'd wait.
but if you really want a good pet mailson is good..just look at the stats. id save plat for vanities..since they are defiantly something useful about them...they make you look nice with any armor.

Remember dont put all one's eggs in one basket... ;) wich also means dont burn all you plat at once.

Deadroth
05-07-2013, 01:49 PM
:3 i have plus that i can buy it LOL XD I bought vanity mix of mine dreams... Night assasin for armor and kraken pirate for head... Just... Perfect... I see how ppl envy me that XD I opened 7 crates??? 7 x 15 = hmmm 105 plat goes to.. nothing (ahh i could bought taaaalon XD) but nwm now, when i invented perfect name for my best pets i renamed 2 of them. 41 plat is still on my account and im gonna to buy 248 ;3 so this will be... 289 :3 So... I need to buy bundle... Bundle is a MUST...

so 289 - 70 = 219... And i will keep it for somethin faaaaabulous XD... I was wondering why best rogues have talon instead of slag or glacian... I may buy talon... Mali is just part of time... 415k isn't somethin imposssibbbrrrruuuu to me XD

P.S. Rogues have better options... They can buy talon (pet with best bonus) by gold in CS... mages have buy clyde with plat XD

So... 129 plat (with taaalon XD) will be near mine pocket XD
Well... Huh I like eggs in basket... Love throwing them to my friends XD

Thank You for advice Bro! :greedy_dollars:

Roth

Ladydice
05-07-2013, 04:43 PM
I love love love my Talon... so worth it!!! but i use Mali on mobs mainly and Talon on boss fights so having both is still a good idea!! anyways so happy for you buddy! ;)

Deadroth
05-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Aww Thank You friend :) And Gratz for Your first centinum post :) (100th)

Ladydice
05-08-2013, 11:20 AM
lol sweet 100 posts and almost all are on RoM page hehe! ;)

octavos
05-08-2013, 11:23 AM
lol sweet 100 posts and almost all are on RoM page hehe! ;)

yup XD, now almost time for the weekend, leveling is nigh. Hope all is doing well :)

Deadroth
05-08-2013, 11:24 AM
yup XD, now almost time for the weekend, leveling is nigh. Hope all is doing well :)

Me too bro :) GL on Your lv battle XD

Gameplay
05-08-2013, 04:11 PM

I'm still lvl 30 and 23 so don't worry we in the same boat

peazigoa
05-09-2013, 12:47 AM
hey ghost this is peaz ure recruiter can i get a logo :)

bloody
05-09-2013, 09:18 AM
Youre welcome blood :) Was the least i could do

Ha. Im glad youre relieved now. till next time blood:)

dude, do you, perhaps in any way, own a more complete video of my contest than the one you uploaded few days ago?

cz if possible, i want to fix some of my mistakes :onthego:

Deadroth
05-09-2013, 01:07 PM
SAD NEWS...

http://www.wallmay.net/thumbnails/detail/20121008/the%20legend%20of%20zelda%20the%20legend%20of%20ze lda%20skyward%20sword%20fi%203199x1800%20wallpaper _www.wallmay.net_70.jpg

Today... Our Officer, and mine great friend Abrai decided to abandon guild on Abrai...

But she is still in Rom... Don't worry about that fabulous player :) She have other character :) But im sad... Cuz she won't be such active as she was...

Your..

Roth :(

Ladydice
05-09-2013, 05:59 PM
what really??? that sucks!! well to each thier own i guess!!

Gameplay
05-09-2013, 06:47 PM
Aww

bloody
05-09-2013, 07:33 PM
ouch..

ab,, why did u leave??? :vcry:

T.T

bloody
05-09-2013, 07:34 PM
btw, we made it to 20th :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97089-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-May-9-2013

not bad.. keep it up, guys :)
just put all your heart into it :onthego:

bloody
05-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Gruith e-gellyr*

*means "Rage of Mages" in Elven Sindarin language, in Doriathrin dialect

bloody
05-11-2013, 01:03 AM

i thought that elven writing i posted earlier would be cool if its written proportionally under our guild banner in 1st post.. right under the "rage of mages" writing.
what do u think, guys?

and master, i really want to ask you. what is that symbol you used on the background of "rage of mages" writing?

bloody
05-11-2013, 02:48 AM
some names translated to Elven Sindarin language in Doriathrin dialect,
using this format: real name - "sindarin name" [meaning] / style

----------------------------------------------------------------
GHOST - "FAER E-FERN" [Spirit of the Dead] / Formal
IGAMEPLAYI / Formal
BASTOK / Formal
KAR - "LOSS" [Snow] / Formal
SHAMAN / Formal
LADYARROW - "HERYNPILIN" [Ladyarrow] / Formal
LADYDICE - "HIRIL DICE" [Lady Dice] / Formal
GUITARDUDE / Formal
ROARIAR / Formal
ROTH / Formal
ABRAI / Formal
SERLUCAS / Formal
HOSTYA / Formal
BLOOD - "IāR" [Blood] / Formal
SAMURAISOUL - "SAMURAI FAE" [Samurai Soul] / Formal
if there is any that make you dissatisfied with maybe the style, name, or meaning, just tell me straight away ;)

i'd love to make your Sindarin sign. just pm me what name should i make and its meaning, ok :onthego:

there is also Elven Quenya language, but its an older language that i am still far from understanding.
Quenya is also known as "the Ancient Tongue" while Sindarin is known as "the Noble Tongue"

another language that is significantly harder and i'm still trying to understand, is "the Black Speech"

you can also choose which writing style you desire. they are (with example):
- Parmaite style
- original Quenya style
- original Sindarin style
- Noldor style
- or, a simple Formal one

Guitardude
05-11-2013, 02:49 AM
dude, do you, perhaps in any way, own a more complete video of my contest than the one you uploaded few days ago?

cz if possible, i want to fix some of my mistakes :onthego:

I do have some complete videos of your contest, however they have lots of parts where nothing as important is going on.

thats why i edited them all and made a whole one with parts from all vids

bloody
05-11-2013, 02:57 AM
I do have some complete videos of your contest, however they have lots of parts where nothing as important is going on.

thats why i edited them all and made a whole one with parts from all vids

can i ask for em? please. thanks :)

Deadroth
05-11-2013, 04:26 AM
LMAO... I have the coolest name XD and the shortest... signature XD

And blood.. From today You r Ićy to me XD

Ladydice
05-11-2013, 08:56 AM
some names translated to Elven Sindarin language in Doriathrin dialect,
using this format: real name - "sindarin name" [meaning] / style

GHOST - "FAER E-FERN" [Spirit of the Dead] / Formal
IGAMEPLAYI / Formal
BASTOK / Formal
KAR - "LOSS" [Snow] / Formal
SHAMAN / Formal
LADYARROW - "HERYNPILIN" [Ladyarrow] / Formal
LADYDICE - "HIRIL DICE" [Lady Dice] / Formal
GUITARDUDE / Formal
ROARIAR / Formal
ROTH / Formal
ABRAI / Formal
SERLUCAS / Formal
HOSTYA
BLOOD - "IāR" [Blood] / Formal
SAMURAISOUL - "SAMURAI FAE" [Samurai Soul] / Formal
if there is any that make you dissatisfied with maybe the style, name, or meaning, just tell me straight away ;)

i'd love to make your sindarin sign. just pm me what name should i make and its meaning, ok :onthego:

you can also choose which writing style you desire. they are (with example):
- Parmaite style
- original Quenya style
- original Sindarin style
- Noldor style
- or, a simple Formal one

Dude thats sweet.... I might actually get this tattood on me!!

bloody
05-11-2013, 10:52 AM
Dude thats sweet.... I might actually get this tattood on me!!

i'd love to see it :o
does the style already match to your liking?

Ladydice
05-11-2013, 10:54 AM
of course I love it!!

bloody
05-11-2013, 10:54 AM
LMAO... I have the coolest name XD and the shortest... signature XD

And blood.. From today You r Ićy to me XD

please :grumpy:
its iār, not ićy :onthego:

kar's sign is quite cool too yknow

bloody
05-12-2013, 06:19 AM
Gruith e-gellyr*

*means "Rage of Mages" in Elven Sindarin language, in Doriathrin dialect

here some other languages :onthego:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Rage of Mages" in Elven Quenya language, in Exilic dialect

Aha e-istari
"Rage of Mages" in Orcish Black Speech language, no dialect

Thraang Dushatār-ob
*over-pluralized mistake in black speech now fixed

Gesaffelstein
05-12-2013, 09:11 AM
Hello fellow RoMies (:

Ladydice
05-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Hello fellow RoMies (:
Hi Gesaffelstein!! :) :)

Gameplay
05-12-2013, 05:50 PM
I'M STILL YOUR CO-GM

and falmear I'm not a scammer I was trying to be nice and ur just really stupid

bloody
05-12-2013, 06:05 PM
I'M STILL YOUR CO-GM

sup, dude?

Gameplay
05-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Nm apparently to ghost I'm not allowed back in rom

Gameplay
05-12-2013, 06:34 PM
So cya fellow romies but I have to put ladyarrow back in cause Stephanie is comin back

bloody
05-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Nm apparently to ghost I'm not allowed back in rom

sorry i don't quite get it.. do you got kicked or something?

Gameplay
05-12-2013, 07:56 PM
sorry i don't quite get it.. do you got kicked or something?

No I left cause falmear and somebody else called me a scammer because I helped some guildies open crates and I offered in guildchat and it was instant in fal calling me a scammer, I meant no hard nor for it to sound like a scam in any way, so I left to calm down when rdy to come back ghost de-friended me and removed me from guild page

falmear
05-12-2013, 08:41 PM
No I left cause falmear and somebody else called me a scammer because I helped some guildies open crates and I offered in guildchat and it was instant in fal calling me a scammer, I meant no hard nor for it to sound like a scam in any way, so I left to calm down when rdy to come back ghost de-friended me and removed me from guild page

I was hoping I wouldn't have to respond to this because I don't feel its appropriate place to discuss this on the forums. But I want to say the following:

1) I never called you a scammer and I have the screen shots to prove it:

http://simos.com/igameplayi.jpg
http://simos.com/igameplayi1.jpg
http://simos.com/igameplayi2.jpg
http://simos.com/igameplayi3.jpg
http://simos.com/igameplayi4.jpg
http://simos.com/igameplayi5.jpg

2) When I asked what you got out of it, you never responded and got hostile

3) You removed Airmoose from the guild for no good reason and threatened to remove anyone else.

4) You raged quitted.

Someone who is doing something nice doesn't try to silence people and become hostile. I felt obligated to point out that this is a scam that has been pulled before so anyone taking you up on your generous offer, knew what they were getting into. Because in my experience people just don't give away 15 plat without asking for something in return. And I know and heard of people being taken advantage of. And I am not saying you would have but I felt I had to voice my concerns. I apologize if it wasn't the most appropriate way.

Ladydice
05-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Hmmmmmmmm....... :( anyways had an awesome mothers day and i hope everyone told their mommys they loved em!!! ♥♥♥

Guitardude
05-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Hello fellow RoMies (:

Hey there Gesaffelstein :smile:

Glad you could join us here on the forums as well.

Gameplay
05-12-2013, 11:39 PM
I was hoping I wouldn't have to respond to this because I don't feel its appropriate place to discuss this on the forums. But I want to say the following:

1) I never called you a scammer and I have the screen shots to prove it:

http://simos.com/igameplayi.jpg
http://simos.com/igameplayi1.jpg
http://simos.com/igameplayi2.jpg
http://simos.com/igameplayi3.jpg
http://simos.com/igameplayi4.jpg
http://simos.com/igameplayi5.jpg

2) When I asked what you got out of it, you never responded and got hostile

3) You removed Airmoose from the guild for no good reason and threatened to remove anyone else.

4) You raged quitted.

Someone who is doing something nice doesn't try to silence people and become hostile. I felt obligated to point out that this is a scam that has been pulled before so anyone taking you up on your generous offer, knew what they were getting into. Because in my experience people just don't give away 15 plat without asking for something in return. And I know and heard of people being taken advantage of. And I am not saying you would have but I felt I had to voice my concerns. I apologize if it wasn't the most appropriate way.

I apologize for my actions yesterday
But
I didn't mean for it to sound like a scam at all, I meant no harm in hurting anybody
And yes I get over pissed off if people accuse me of somthing I'm not, I'm sorry for this

bloody
05-13-2013, 06:56 AM
But
I didn't mean for it to sound like a scam at all, I meant no harm in hurting anybody
And yes I get over pissed off if people accuse me of somthing I'm not, I'm sorry for this

umm.. now that i understand the circumstances, let me say something to you, gameplay.
i know it may sounds rude, disrespectful, or something along those lines. but in my opinion, you are a bit hotheaded and got easily pissed off.
i remember the first few days we know each other. it is about a month ago. i asked you something and you responded a bit hostile and ill-mannered, in a way. in that instant, i decided to shut up bcz i know what it'd be if i continue.

my suggestion for all officers in general and for gameplay in particular, since i'm just one of your subordinate and all, is that us officers should be: more "well-mannered" to show our honor, more "cool-headed" so we can take a more appropriate decision through discussion, and have an "excellent morality" to set example for our dearest members. :o

that is all i want to say. do your best, guys :onthego:

Deadroth
05-13-2013, 08:44 AM
I'M STILL YOUR CO-GM

Well... Dont insult bro...
But that REALLY looked like You scammed... But thank God all was explained :)

Ok end of discussion... Be cool and enjoy ROM :P

googleyomomma
05-13-2013, 09:00 AM
All Naw finally got back in after a email battle I'm back on here now. Where is my Ham sammich hello all and remember kids don't try this anywhere but home

octavos
05-13-2013, 09:34 AM
But I didn't mean for it to sound like a scam at all, I meant no harm in hurting anybody

One word "No" Im not taking drama (you know this rule I wont stand for it). As for any other issues goin down in the guild..im making some changes.

Deadroth
05-13-2013, 09:40 AM
I quit. Why. Sorry... Ghost killed me...

I booted Sonic who told we r noobs cuz we dont help... Ask Deserted if You dont belive...

Thank You LadyDice :) I never forget You
Thank You GuitarDude :) Thank you friend...
Thank You Blood and fal :) u r super :)

Thank You ghost...

Roth

abrai
05-13-2013, 09:44 AM
OMG. ROM? I hope you guys will work this out.

octavos
05-13-2013, 09:50 AM
OMG. ROM? I hope you guys will work this out.

This is a game of course, and I wont stand for any more drama. Yes feelings will get hurt, but like life it goes on.

bloody
05-13-2013, 10:32 AM

I booted Sonic who told we r noobs cuz we dont help... Ask Deserted if You dont belive...

Thank You ghost...

Roth

if thats your decision, then
farewell roth..
farewell gameplay..
farewell ladyarrow..

Galo Anor erin rād gīn (may the sun shine upon your path)
Na lū (see ya)

Gameplay
05-13-2013, 10:47 AM
Well it was a great run, I'm sorry for the drama, life is filled with drama there is no way to avoid it
Do you want me to remove my signature .

cjswogkstkdg
05-13-2013, 12:41 PM
stop this nonsense everyone

:(

and..
goo RoM! rank 20 yeee

marshmallow
05-13-2013, 12:58 PM

Thank You ghost...

Roth

Good bye to you and hope you'll have fun.

Guitardude
05-13-2013, 01:30 PM

Thank You ghost...

Roth

I still dont get why you quit..?

But anyways..cya roth take care and may you find happiness wherever you go

Gameplay
05-13-2013, 01:37 PM
:/ I might comeback, but I have to re-earn my officer rank :/

bloody
05-13-2013, 04:39 PM
lol another episode of drama is about to start XD

Aneneanet
05-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Sad to see so much drama and people leaving over a game. :crushed:

Good bye to those who chose to leave and good luck in AL - sure we will see you around.

octavos
05-13-2013, 05:35 PM
lol another episode of drama is about to start XD

Not really, only up from here, were a casual guild not "elite" like DM or any other guild..this is a place to chill and have fun while doing it ;) cya in-game :ghost:

bloody
05-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Not really, only up from here, were a casual guild not "elite" like DM or any other guild..this is a place to chill and have fun while doing it ;) cya in-game :ghost:

i see..
aye aye cap'n!

bloody
05-13-2013, 07:49 PM
to our ex-officers deadroth, igameplayi, ladyarrow, abrai

for your information, if you all ever read this, i wont delete the sindarin signs i made for you all.
consider it as a farewell gift from me to you all :o

wish you all the best :onthego:

Ladydice
05-13-2013, 08:01 PM
awww... your all the best and the only reason I play this game!! I hope to stay in touch with you all!! thanx for making my first mmorpg game so much fun!!! ♥♥♥♥

googleyomomma
05-13-2013, 08:29 PM
What's up rommies let's wake up and play tonight Lol

googleyomomma
05-13-2013, 08:31 PM
By the way where can I get the Cool signatures maybe dark blue lol google name only mage plz

Deadroth
05-14-2013, 08:51 AM
awww... your all the best and the only reason I play this game!! I hope to stay in touch with you all!! thanx for making my first mmorpg game so much fun!!! ♥♥♥♥

I hope to play with You too :)

cya roth take care and may you find happiness wherever you go

Thank You bro :) I'm sure i will :)

for your information, if you all ever read this, i wont delete the sindarin signs i made for you all.
consider it as a farewell gift from me to you all

wish you all the best

Thank You bloody. May Your blade never miss the target.

Thank You all for good game and contests. May the light shine upon Your patch. Farewell.

Roth

octavos
05-14-2013, 10:05 AM
Good luck on your travels roth, as for Sigs...I updated some arabai and roar..and created one for Falmear and Google...check 1st post
please check conditions for sig also in 1st post...i wont create any for just anyone...dont ya know.

googleyomomma
05-14-2013, 11:59 AM
Good after noon rom

googleyomomma
05-14-2013, 12:26 PM
OK ty ghost it looks awesome

googleyomomma
05-14-2013, 12:30 PM
So who wants to do elites tonight

Gameplay
05-14-2013, 12:37 PM
ghost do u want me to remove my sig

octavos
05-14-2013, 12:57 PM
ghost do u want me to remove my sig

Use this one, just because you have helped me in the past no matter if you decide to come back with us or not and I still want u to have your sig.

cjswogkstkdg
05-14-2013, 01:01 PM
Use this one, just because you have helped me in the past no matter if you decide to come back with us or not and I still want u to have your sig.

d00d ghost. yu never long on :fatigue:

and i'd like a siggy pls!?!?!?!? but Something instead of Officer though... heheh

p.s. im on SL and PL ghost '~'

octavos
05-14-2013, 01:45 PM
d00d ghost. yu never long on :fatigue:

and i'd like a siggy pls!?!?!?!? but Something instead of Officer though... heheh

p.s. im on SL and PL ghost '~'

IK, Lady told me :) made ya one..look at 1st post..dont know if u wanted a guy or girl..so i went with dude XD

cjswogkstkdg
05-14-2013, 02:23 PM
IK, Lady told me :) made ya one..look at 1st post..dont know if u wanted a guy or girl..so i went with dude XD

LOLOL i love it :encouragement:

ty a lot :welcoming:

bloody
05-14-2013, 03:47 PM
welcome aboard, guys :onthego:

FALMEAR
GOOGLE
MERENADAN

*Merenadan means "joyous man". sorry i cant find better synonym for clown :upset:
and I dont know which one you prefer so, this is the original :
CLOWN

as usual, they are in elven sindarin language and written in formal style
hope you like it, guys :o

cjswogkstkdg
05-14-2013, 06:49 PM
welcome aboard, guys :onthego:

FALMEAR
GOOGLE
MERENADAN

*Merenadan means "joyous man". sorry i cant find better synonym for clown :upset:
and I dont know which one you prefer so, this is the original :
CLOWN

as usual, they are in elven sindarin language and written in formal style
hope you like it, guys :o

uhh ty but whats this for?:upset:

bloody
05-14-2013, 07:34 PM
uhh ty but whats this for?:upset:

nah.. its up to you, actually XD
use it for whatever you want to :onthego:

katish
05-14-2013, 07:39 PM
Delphina was trolling at the beach the other day..

OMG i don't know how to make this smaller!

bloody
05-14-2013, 07:45 PM
here is your request, meecah. hope u like it ;)

MEECAH

written in formal style. it reads:

- rage of mages -
meecah

bloody
05-15-2013, 01:28 AM
an edited version of my current signature

anyone interested to have the same? :o

googleyomomma
05-15-2013, 01:14 PM
I'd buy that for a dollar

Ladydice
05-15-2013, 02:55 PM
Kentucky redneck lolz Google!!

bloody
05-15-2013, 05:46 PM
um.. sorry but i dont see the funny part of that, googley :rapture:

bloody
05-15-2013, 09:32 PM
hmm

one, born as queen.. sits on her throne elegantly, bow in hand..
other, born as ranger.. stand firm and still, mask on face..

between these two ladies.. which is hottest? XD
even though i'm not a lady :GB_bonesrock:

octavos
05-15-2013, 10:05 PM
Doomed if I do doomed if I don't..its a trick question..so I say u both look dashing.

Ladydice
05-15-2013, 11:11 PM
Lol Ghost!! yay Blood good to see you today!! ;)

abrai
05-16-2013, 12:30 AM
to our ex-officers deadroth, igameplayi, ladyarrow, abrai

consider it as a farewell gift from me to you all :o

wish you all the best :onthego:
My toon may not be in ROM but my heart is loyal to my first guild. That's where I came from and I cannot/will not deny that.
Officer may be just a title but it doesn't hinder me from caring for you guys. I lurk some times to check out the guild.
Thank you for the signs.

P.S. don't treat me like I'm moving away. As long as I got you guys in my friend's list, I know I'll always have a good time in AL.

Love u guys! (Though love is such as strong word ;)

katish
05-16-2013, 08:15 AM
@ Abrai - ROM is home! :)

@ Bloody - THANK you sooo much! Now lets see if i can figure out how to use that signature :)

octavos
05-16-2013, 09:07 AM
@ Abrai - ROM is home! :)

@ Bloody - THANK you sooo much! Now lets see if i can figure out how to use that signature :)

I wanna make u a sig..gimme 2 colors, type of character..and ill do one in a jiffy

Aneneanet
05-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Can I get a fancy sig, thingy too?? :wink:

octavos
05-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Can I get a fancy sig, thingy too?? :wink:

just fallow the above post ;) and sure..ur ING and 2 colors and type of character.
ill get it done tomorrow.

Ladydice
05-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Sobthey add new freaking banners... and I was kinda looking forward to a Canadian one.... but hmmm the screwed up the flag!!! put red on top and bottom and leaf in center morons!!! red should be to the sides!!! disappointed! :(

octavos
05-16-2013, 07:56 PM
Sobthey add new freaking banners... and I was kinda looking forward to a Canadian one.... but hmmm the screwed up the flag!!! put red on top and bottom and leaf in center morons!!! red should be to the sides!!! disappointed! :(

They said its being fixed eh..don't worry eh..look at the update thread..it will be fixed ;) :ghost:

P.s. I got a Japanese one ;) since there isn't a Mexico flag.

Ladydice
05-16-2013, 09:56 PM
lol thanx "eh".... i thought you'd go for the Jap one anyway lol!! :)

Aneneanet
05-16-2013, 10:11 PM
just fallow the above post ;) and sure..ur ING and 2 colors and type of character.
ill get it done tomorrow.

ING - Aneneanet, colors - blue and purple, character - female sorcerer.

googleyomomma
05-16-2013, 10:15 PM
OK guys I sign in through Google ever since update I can't log in says profile error Idk what to do can some one help me

Aneneanet
05-16-2013, 10:34 PM
OK guys I sign in through Google ever since update I can't log in says profile error Idk what to do can some one help me

I had a similar problem, I couldn't sign in with Google, I had to sign in with Google+. I just created a google+ account (using my regular google account) and then logged in that way. My AL account was still here.

googleyomomma
05-16-2013, 10:58 PM
Yes but it says when I sign in to + there is problem with my + profile

Aneneanet
05-16-2013, 11:02 PM
Yes but it says when I sign in to + there is problem with my + profile

Hmm, that I don't think I can help with. dumb question maybe - but is your + acct active and usable? Check the settings there maybe. I don't know.. just a thought sorry. :concern:

octavos
05-17-2013, 10:02 AM
ING - Aneneanet, colors - blue and purple, character - female sorcerer.

and sorry google, might wanna send an email to spacetime support...I never done that with google.

Ladydice
05-17-2013, 11:06 AM
very pretty sig for Ane!! :)

octavos
05-17-2013, 05:10 PM
Those who have received sigs..i need your personal quote "keep it tasteful" so i can update the 1st post..take a look at 1st post to see what I mean. -Thz for guitar ;)

Ladydice
05-17-2013, 05:40 PM
hmmm a quote I live by...... " In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away" if that works lol ;)

Gameplay
05-17-2013, 07:08 PM
My friends guild got disbanded and have no where else to go so I think ima quit for a while... May not even come back

Ladydice
05-17-2013, 08:27 PM
yes so i see..... i have put my alt in RoM now!!

Aneneanet
05-17-2013, 10:25 PM
Those who have received sigs..i need your personal quote "keep it tasteful" so i can update the 1st post..take a look at 1st post to see what I mean. -Thz for guitar ;)

My quote - I hope this one works and is what you are looking for :peaceful:

Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned but how it's meant to be

Thanks for the sig... I love it :eagerness:

bloody
05-17-2013, 11:25 PM

well.. since i have 2 slots for personal quote,:pirate:
lets just use them to their full extent :highly_amused:

for male one: "Life is fragile in existence"
for female one: "Silence is gold"

-----------------------------------
idk whether it is into your taste or not but.. here you go, aneneanet
hope u like it :o

ANENEANET

Aneneanet
05-18-2013, 12:16 AM
Thanks Blood :smile: That looks awesome!

octavos
05-20-2013, 10:52 AM
Heres the newest sig, hope y'all had a great weekend :)
I had my daughters B-DAY party so sorry about that..ill be on later today :)

Ladydice
05-20-2013, 12:40 PM
taking baby to the zoo today... went shopping yesterday had a dentist on sat... yes my weekend was great! ! how was yours sir?

octavos
05-20-2013, 12:54 PM
taking baby to the zoo today... went shopping yesterday had a dentist on sat... yes my weekend was great! ! how was yours sir?

young lady, it was great Had a b-day party for my baby..went to the mall, saw iron man 3 and made a build-a-bear Iron Jaguar..so yea was busy but fun..sounds like you had a great time also. Be safe today.

Ladydice
05-20-2013, 06:31 PM
aww so sweet.... i love build a bear!! hope she enjoyed herself!! and Ironman I still want to see

Ladydice
05-22-2013, 07:59 PM
This is my view of pvp forsure!!!

Aneneanet
05-22-2013, 08:58 PM
This is my view of pvp forsure!!!

Haha Lady!! I love it - I feel the same way too :p

bloody
05-23-2013, 01:07 AM
double xp this week end right? i'll try my best to play AL :)

this void condition of internet connection sucks so much

octavos
05-23-2013, 09:19 AM
lol, nice pics lady, hope ya'll get to level...ill be slightly busy this weekend..ill be in-game to explain (my current situation)...but if u heard from other guildies...it might be tru. Im not quitting, but devoting my time to "Someone" else for a bit till i can get her to play AL XD

Ladydice
05-23-2013, 02:51 PM
i have a Colton egg for sale if any guildie is interested atm!!! :)

Victorj
05-23-2013, 02:55 PM
Hey guys! does anyone knows if there is an option to login without using my FB credentials... i deactivate my FB so i can't login now :(

Ladydice
05-23-2013, 03:16 PM
that sux! try emailing sts and see if there is anything you can do!

Victorj
05-23-2013, 03:35 PM
Contacting STS support by email means at least 7 days to get a reply, STS really needs to improve the UX... anyways, wish me luck

googleyomomma
05-23-2013, 04:20 PM
What's up guild elite anyone tonight

Ladydice
05-23-2013, 04:34 PM
me of course just don't be dcing everytume and we're golden!! :p

Ladydice
05-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Finally lvld my twink enough to attempt some PvP! ! wish me luck and lotsa kills! :)

octavos
05-24-2013, 08:28 PM
Finally lvld my twink enough to attempt some PvP! ! wish me luck and lotsa kills! :)

Wish ya luck, bow with godmode in that room carful with warriors..they got the pull attack to drag u out of the protection room. Have fun :ghost:

googleyomomma
05-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Good morning al hope every ones enjoying the double xp

bloody
05-26-2013, 09:14 AM
theres one unknown officer to me in the rank.. named kreazequba or something..

who is that person?

Ladydice
05-26-2013, 09:52 AM
funny others were wondering the same thing!! ??

Guitardude
05-26-2013, 12:29 PM
yep

Aneneanet
05-26-2013, 07:57 PM
Hey all - didn't forget about you! Shall be back after the weekend, it's just been real busy. Hope ya got to take advantage of the double xp - should see lots of lvl 31's now, hehe. :cheerful:

octavos
05-28-2013, 05:22 PM
Today I promoted 2 great players to the guild. I would like to welcome Meecah and Deserted. Now I just want u guys to post here ur character and 2 colors so i can make ya'll a sig. Welcome to the Round Table.

:ghost:

bloody
05-28-2013, 07:14 PM
Today I promoted 2 great players to the guild. I would like to welcome Meecah and Deserted. Now I just want u guys to post here ur character and 2 colors so i can make ya'll a sig. Welcome to the Round Table.

:ghost:

master, it doesnt mean that i dont trust your decision or anything, but meecah and deserted joined RoM not too long ago. they joined around last double xp event, which is about a month ago. don't you think that it is a bit too early for them to join the round table?

even i need whole 3 months in RoM to be officer.. :o

i dont question your decision about samuraisoul. he's been in RoM even longer than me. about googley and falmear, i dont question em too cz in the moment, some of our officers left the guild. i understand that.

or.. is this about your last PM to all officers? about you not having much time in AL anymore? :onthego:

Spyce
05-28-2013, 07:17 PM
Can I join?
Real noobish when it comes to Sorcerers.

octavos
05-28-2013, 07:51 PM
Blood, time of service is determined by what u do for the guild.."Time 3+ months" that I ask is just icing on the cake. Just because your in a guild for 3+ months don't guarantee anything, but helping members staying active, and upholding my rulz says a lot more. Do more for fellow members the better response you get from members. Members are a guild...not a few people.

Before I make any choice I talk with the most active officers, they tell me of my choice is good or bad. Thank-you blood for your concern, says a lot about your personally...which I admire :) remember "trust" is always earned. And to members, they are there friends :)

Ladydice
05-28-2013, 09:23 PM
finally lmao!! yay Meecah and Des you deserved it so much. your so helpful and always willing to jump in and do things for others. So happy for you guys! now if only we could figure out who this new mysterious officer is.....? hmmm mister Ghost!! ;)

Guitardude
05-28-2013, 09:46 PM
that guys not an officer anymore. last i checked that is... i do wonder what the story behind him was tho...

katish
05-29-2013, 01:56 AM
AW guys!

A big THANK YOU for the promotion, it was most unexpected!

I wanna quote my friend Abrai and say, ROM is HOME!

I really enjoy being on the gchat pestering Falmear and hearing about Ladydice's busy days and watching Deserted flirt with every rogue (and warrior and sorcerer) in the room and Kuragasi struggling with his build and Guitardude and his pocket's full of gum ... It's all just too much fun :)

octavos
05-29-2013, 09:35 AM
that guys not an officer anymore. last i checked that is... i do wonder what the story behind him was tho...

I dont know who it was, so i demoted. i dont have any idea how they got in. i believe theres other forces at work. thanks for brining it up.

Raghuveer
05-29-2013, 05:09 PM
Blood I am in ROM from November 2012......

Deserted here.....

Zuzeq
05-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Greetings ROM,

Normally I just tell my friends how awesome the are in-game, but in this case it doesn't seem like enough. Thepitcher and I elite farm in a weekly and I got to say this cat is nice with his craft. His mob control is freaking insane. I mean he butches elite mobs so close it looks like they are sharing the same health bar. This frees up a pro Assassin like myself to do loads of DmG and out em down quick. I don't know the promotion process here, but GM to GM(even know GOA is like only 450 strong...lol) this cat should be a Officer ASAP based purely based on craft mastery. Thanks for the read and the Government sends its best wishes.