PDA

View Full Version : Rage of Mages - AL Branch

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

abrai
05-29-2013, 10:53 PM
AW guys!

A big THANK YOU for the promotion, it was most unexpected!

I wanna quote my friend Abrai and say, ROM is HOME!

I really enjoy being on the gchat pestering Falmear and hearing about Ladydice's busy days and watching Deserted flirt with every rogue (and warrior and sorcerer) in the room and Kuragasi struggling with his build and Guitardude and his pocket's full of gum ... It's all just too much fun :)
Deserted still hasn't changed. Lady's been a very busy person since the beginning but not as this silent young fella Falmear, very persistent on elite runs.
I miss you guys. I miss the runs and gets captured in a video by this pianoguy. Though I sometimes, as usual, lurk in guild chat 'cause work could be tiring and needed to get home. Sometimes I forget about playing should be fun, not always building career. It's good to see new names on guild chats. Indeed, there's no place like home.

Hey all - didn't forget about you! Shall be back after the weekend, it's just been real busy. Hope ya got to take advantage of the double xp - should see lots of lvl 31's now, hehe. :cheerful:

Aneeeee!!!! Where have you been dear? Drop by sometimes when you get the chance or you'll be left behind again! Take care!

Today I promoted 2 great players to the guild. I would like to welcome Meecah and Deserted. Now I just want u guys to post here ur character and 2 colors so i can make ya'll a sig. Welcome to the Round Table.

:ghost:

Congrats guys! You made it to the round table!
Take care ROM!

katish
05-29-2013, 11:26 PM
Zuzeq, it's really nice of you to come out of your way to pay your respects to a fellow guildie :)

My compliments for being so corteous to RoM and other guilds out there!

Raghuveer
05-30-2013, 12:48 AM
Today I promoted 2 great players to the guild. I would like to welcome Meecah and Deserted. Now I just want u guys to post here ur character and 2 colors so i can make ya'll a sig. Welcome to the Round Table.

Warrior.....Purple

Raghuveer
05-30-2013, 01:00 AM
thanks a lot abrai .... love u

Raghuveer
05-30-2013, 01:01 AM
hahahaha

Guitardude
05-30-2013, 01:50 AM
hey des glad you could join us here as well :smile: And again grats on the promo ;)

octavos
05-30-2013, 09:48 AM
Warrior.....Purple

Ladydice
05-30-2013, 11:01 AM
you guys are so awesome... lol miss yah Abrai!! I was on yesterday to busy watching Snatch!! fyi my fav movie! :)

Guitardude
05-30-2013, 02:02 PM
Ooh Snatch. Thats a good movie has lots of funny parts. And yes i agree RoM is awesome :biggrin:

Raghuveer
05-30-2013, 02:49 PM
wow i got a awesome signature...but how do i use it

Raghuveer
05-30-2013, 02:51 PM
hahahahah i think i got it ...

octavos
05-30-2013, 05:28 PM
incase u didnt get it..go here..upperight and click settings

then in setting look for edit signature.

in that menu u can upload the pic to ur sig ;)

Guitardude
05-30-2013, 09:06 PM
Can I join?
Real noobish when it comes to Sorcerers.

yes you can join RoM :D

have you been invited yet?

Ladydice
06-01-2013, 01:39 AM
So sorry Des, Fal and dude.. we have had some pretty crappy weather here and i lost power.. so no wifi! :( and of course my 4g is turned off lmao..... i feel bad as we were just gonna start elites!! next time and i shall forwarn of impending horrible weather lmao

Guitardude
06-01-2013, 01:22 PM
So sorry Des, Fal and dude.. we have had some pretty crappy weather here and i lost power.. so no wifi! :( and of course my 4g is turned off lmao..... i feel bad as we were just gonna start elites!! next time and i shall forwarn of impending horrible weather lmao

Its okay lady no worries. there is always next time just like you have said ;)

Raghuveer
06-01-2013, 05:40 PM
kicks lady

Raghuveer
06-01-2013, 05:43 PM
hi how r u

Raghuveer
06-01-2013, 05:44 PM
hi how r u just trying on signature

Raghuveer
06-01-2013, 05:45 PM
aa my sig

Raghuveer
06-01-2013, 05:46 PM
yeah i got it \(^.^)/

Spyce
06-01-2013, 05:50 PM
yes you can join RoM :D

have you been invited yet?

No, not yet.
Can you invite me?

Guitardude
06-01-2013, 08:43 PM
No, not yet.
Can you invite me?

Okay are you online right now? so i can jump on and invite you :)

Oh and btw, what is your ign?

Raghuveer
06-02-2013, 09:36 AM
GOod Morning romies ...sup how is every1 doing...ABrai where r u

Ladydice
06-02-2013, 10:26 AM
Morning Des dear... Im goib to buy my wedding dress today!!! must find a beautiful Red color which is super hard so going to look for prom/grad styles!! have a great day everyone I know I will :) :)

octavos
06-02-2013, 12:46 PM
Morning Des dear... Im goib to buy my wedding dress today!!! must find a beautiful Red color which is super hard so going to look for prom/grad styles!! have a great day everyone I know I will :) :)

Now that sounds like fun, def :) hello guys have a great weekend. And guitar, ill reply in mon..but lovin the idea. :ghost:

Raghuveer
06-02-2013, 01:37 PM

Morning super red mom.....hope u will find it or shud i stich u one?

Guitardude
06-02-2013, 02:16 PM
A wedding cool you will have a great day. Weddings can be fun.

Thanks ghost, have a great weekend as well. Okay cool glad you like it :D

Spyce
06-02-2013, 02:29 PM
Okay are you online right now? so i can jump on and invite you :)

Oh and btw, what is your ign?

IGN: Hax

bloody
06-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Blood I am in ROM from November 2012......

Deserted here.....

yeah i think i ever saw u somewhere around my earlier days.. sorry dude :onthego:
i mean no offense :o

bloody
06-03-2013, 06:44 PM
sorry guys.. i hardly can go online lately.. no internet :(
plus, i always stuck on 8x-9x% when load AL in chrome. any idea how to fix it so i can get back sooner?

bloody
06-04-2013, 04:23 AM
i got that issue fixed.

if any of u wanna know how to deal with it, this'll help:

- right click on google chrome icon shortcut (whether it is in desktop/start menu) and click properties
- on a field named 'target', change 'chrome.exe' to 'old_chrome.exe' and leave everything else unchanged
- click ok
- done :o

now you can play AL in chrome freely :onthego:
fyi, i'm using windows 7 as my OS

Ladydice
06-04-2013, 09:15 AM
Good job Blood smart thinking! did you find this out online or something? Anyeay hope to see you in game again :)

Raghuveer
06-04-2013, 04:45 PM
yeah i think i ever saw u somewhere around my earlier days.. sorry dude :onthego:
i mean no offense :o
not a problem buddy...:) hope to see u in game soon ...enjoy luv u bye

Ladydice
06-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Awwww so much love Des hahaha!!!

Gameplay
06-04-2013, 06:39 PM
I'm loved to little in game I vote lady, bastok, and guitardude for gm in no specific order
As for ghost retireing that leaves me with very few people left in game to hang out with (4 to be exact)
If anybody else go's I will also

Ps; if falmaer is new gm no offence but I think the guild will spiral out of control, happy gm hunting

Zbooo
06-04-2013, 07:19 PM
I'm interested in joining :D

Guitardude
06-04-2013, 09:31 PM
i got that issue fixed.

if any of u wanna know how to deal with it, this'll help:

- right click on google chrome icon shortcut (whether it is in desktop/start menu) and click properties
- on a field named 'target', change 'chrome.exe' to 'old_chrome.exe' and leave everything else unchanged
- click ok
- done :o

now you can play AL in chrome freely :onthego:
fyi, i'm using windows 7 as my OS

Im glad you got your issue straightened out :D

Im still stuck with the big A on loading... unfortunately what you did to fix your issue cannot be done on my pc. new hard drive means no old chrome files

Well im happy at least your problem is solved :)

falmear
06-04-2013, 11:23 PM
Ps; if falmaer is new gm no offence but I think the guild will spiral out of control, happy gm hunting

Your obsession with me seems rather foolish. But I don't suffer fools gladly but I gladly make fools suffer.

googleyomomma
06-04-2013, 11:29 PM
What's up guys sRy been away for a few days. But I'm back now

bloody
06-05-2013, 01:50 AM
Im glad you got your issue straightened out :D

Im still stuck with the big A on loading... unfortunately what you did to fix your issue cannot be done on my pc. new hard drive means no old chrome files

Well im happy at least your problem is solved :)

about your issue: try intalling older version of chrome 1st (version 26 or 25. current latest is 27). then install AL. then update your chrome.
that way, you can get your old chrome files XD

just an idea though.. never try it myself

bloody
06-05-2013, 02:02 AM
lol

dear master,

are you really going to retire? cz if it is, the 2nd master of RoM that you trust, is better be someone that has/inherit spirit of RoM in him/her.
cz we all officers will be literally under his/her command :o

regards,
the red blood of RoM :onthego:

abrai
06-05-2013, 04:22 AM
GOod Morning romies ...sup how is every1 doing...ABrai where r u
I'm here Des. As usual, lurking.

I'm loved to little in game I vote lady, bastok, and guitardude for gm in no specific order
As for ghost retireing that leaves me with very few people left in game to hang out with (4 to be exact)
If anybody else go's I will also

Anyone of the names mentioned by Gameplay is fine with me. As long as he/she can still maintain it as a home (for elites and especially newbies), then I'll be happy to know that after a hard day's work, I have a home to return to.

octavos
06-05-2013, 10:37 AM
I'm here Des. As usual, lurking.

Anyone of the names mentioned by Gameplay is fine with me. As long as he/she can still maintain it as a home (for elites and especially newbies), then I'll be happy to know that after a hard day's work, I have a home to return to.

When I get thx abrai, ill tank that post k ;)
i'll still be in the guild..just not in command of it. My time has been hectic lately..and yes, the person I have in mind has the values and intentions in the right place. I wil not announce anything yet or say anything. These people know who you are, and already know the details. Happy Humpday Guys, see ya later in-game.

Aracnus
06-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Ghosty.. *sniff* DON'T YOU QUIT ON ME LIKE THIS BRO!

(Also, I would like my Rogue: Sacred added in for the time being, I need to level)

Raghuveer
06-05-2013, 12:46 PM
hello ladies and gentelmen of ROM..how are you guys... I am able to play much of game as I am busy with exams n assigments...will be back to action asap....luv u abrai :)....enjoy real life GHOST....LAdy momy luv u..

Ladydice
06-05-2013, 01:07 PM
♥♥♥♥ Des your to sweet!! Im sure everything will work out to be the best anyways! I am not worried about who Ghost has choosen because he is smart and im sure has thought it out greatly! cant wait to find out :) :)

Guitardude
06-05-2013, 02:10 PM
♥♥♥♥ Des your to sweet!! Im sure everything will work out to be the best anyways! I am not worried about who Ghost has choosen because he is smart and im sure has thought it out greatly! cant wait to find out :) :)

I second this. I agree Ghost is a smart guy his choice will be much respected by me and im sure by the rest of the guild as well :)

Guitardude
06-05-2013, 02:12 PM
about your issue: try intalling older version of chrome 1st (version 26 or 25. current latest is 27). then install AL. then update your chrome.
that way, you can get your old chrome files XD

just an idea though.. never try it myself

Yeah ive been meaning to try do this. I will try installing old version hope it works. thanks :)

octavos
06-05-2013, 04:58 PM
Heres a nice read about AL, when it all happened (def nice if you just started playing AL). Thought i'd place the links here. FYI AL was released on Nov 2012. and in one of the interviews in one of those links "i forgot which one" States that STS will be making a new game every 7+ months. (once I find it ill update this post.) from the CEO himself. So this is a nice heads up if you didn't know. Happy reading and please dont necro these posts.

And finally, what’s next for Spacetime Studios?

In the immediate future we'll be putting out lots more content for Arcane Legends, as well as two new classes and holiday content for Pocket Legends. We're also hard at work on our next game. I can't say what it is just yet, but I don’t think you’ll be waiting for long.
Thanks to Gary for this time.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78993-Ode-to-the-old-school-The-making-of-AL-PocketGamer-interview&highlight=game

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58733-Arcane-Legends-lt-Pre-View-gt-FAQ&highlight=arcane+legends

Heres a nice new post for nice reading also.
http://www.pocketgamer.biz/r/PG.Biz/Spacetime+Studios+news/news.asp?b=related&c=51255

bloody
06-08-2013, 01:25 PM
i put my alt BloodRagDoll in tour between my alliance.
will be back in a week or so. :o

be good, guys :onthego:

octavos
06-09-2013, 08:41 AM
i put my alt BloodRagDoll in tour between my alliance.
will be back in a week or so. :o

be good, guys :onthego:

You got it blood :) take it easy

Aneneanet
06-10-2013, 12:35 AM
Hi all!! Sorry I've been out for so long. Just been super busy. Hope things calm down and will be back playing again soon!! Miss you all. :eagerness:

Ladydice
06-10-2013, 01:09 AM
great to hear. hope all is well and time with hubby was excellent!! cant wait for you to come back and school some elites again!! :)

Guitardude
06-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Hi all!! Sorry I've been out for so long. Just been super busy. Hope things calm down and will be back playing again soon!! Miss you all. :eagerness:

Its okay Ane no need to be sorry everyone gets busy :smile: looking forward to seeing you in game and we miss you too :D

Take care

bloody
06-11-2013, 05:27 PM
well.. this is a bit unexpected. :/
at first, we made a deal that i'd only visit their guild for 3 days but now, it has been 80hrs since then. or.. 3 days and 8hrs.
our fellow players in chivalrous union don't want me to leave. well.. can't blame them. i'm just that awesome! lol :untroubled:

as much as they want me to stay, i really must keep going. :o RoM is waiting for my return already :o
glad to know that they took it well and will permanently welcome me in their house :witless:
that means i'm a goodness to them and i'm also glad to know that i have it in me :o

and now.. off to the next! :onthego:

octavos
06-11-2013, 05:29 PM
well.. this is a bit unexpected. :/
at first, we made a deal that i'd only visit their guild for 3 days but now, it has been 80hrs since then. or.. 3 days and 8hrs.
our fellow players in chivalrous union don't want me to leave. well.. can't blame them. i'm just that awesome! lol :untroubled:

as much as they want me to stay, i really must keep going. :o RoM is waiting for my return already :o
glad to know that they took it well and will permanently welcome me in their house :witless:
that means i'm a goodness to them and i'm also glad to know that i have it in me :o

and now.. off to the next! :onthego:

The goal of any game is the friends you make... no matter the guild, no matter the game....Friendships are what bring us back. :)

Ladydice
06-11-2013, 06:53 PM
So I got a msg from Jamesthelord today... which is too funny cause me and Dude were just talking about him! here is what he wrote me: "Remember me Jamesthelord we played games together?
Sadly I couldnt keep up playing the legend, obssessed with my businesss in Sng and Korea. I have moved my business offices into Korea recently.
It has been a great pleasure and also I am so glad that i could have met a person like you who are so sweet and great
Sincerely hope everything is great with you.!
with best wishes,
James" just figured I would share with you why he hasnt been around :) I told him he always has his place in RoM if should ever want to return to us!

bloody
06-11-2013, 10:25 PM
So I got a msg from Jamesthelord today... which is too funny cause me and Dude were just talking about him! here is what he wrote me: "Remember me Jamesthelord we played games together?
Sadly I couldnt keep up playing the legend, obssessed with my businesss in Sng and Korea. I have moved my business offices into Korea recently.
It has been a great pleasure and also I am so glad that i could have met a person like you who are so sweet and great
with best wishes,
James" just figured I would share with you why he hasnt been around :) I told him he always has his place in RoM if should ever want to return to us!

miss him soo much :miserable:

octavos
06-12-2013, 09:22 AM
with best wishes,

Yup, I knew about james that he was takin a break..but now I see the reason..hope to see him again..hes def a good player.

abrai
06-13-2013, 10:23 AM
I miss you all. I've been busy lately though I lurk on my alt (as always) when I have the chance to get online. It's been awhile since I farmed on elites. Miss those runs with some of the elite RoM buddies.

Take care everyone!

Raghuveer
06-14-2013, 04:05 PM
ABrai love u abrai....

Raghuveer
06-14-2013, 04:05 PM
Mom marry fast cant wait anymore

Ladydice
06-14-2013, 06:49 PM
lol all in due time only a month and a half away!! :rapture:

Lipky
06-15-2013, 04:41 AM
I'm level 18 sorc
Name:-realsoccerer
Pls add me as friend.When we come online invite me to guild :-)

Ladydice
06-16-2013, 10:04 AM
Happy Fathers day all you daddies out there!! Enjoy your day Mr.Ghost!! :) ♥

octavos
06-16-2013, 10:30 AM
Happy Fathers day all you daddies out there!! Enjoy your day Mr.Ghost!! :) ♥

Thank-you young lady..may ur hubby also have a great day...later today my 2 girls wanna go out....maybe a movie or something interesting :)

bloody
06-17-2013, 05:35 AM
i was wondering.. should i make a report about my journey between guilds?

perhaps to just to clear the fog about it or maybe just to fulfill your curiosity?
hmm.. :frog:

Ladydice
06-17-2013, 09:22 AM
you should.. why not write a blog about it! could be interesting!! ;)

abrai
06-17-2013, 09:28 AM

You should too. :p

i was wondering.. should i make a report about my journey between guilds?

perhaps to just to clear the fog about it or maybe just to fulfill your curiosity?
hmm.. :frog:

.. and your personal love life as well. I know it's far better than Twilight.

Thank-you young lady..may ur hubby also have a great day...later today my 2 girls wanna go out....maybe a movie or something interesting :)

So cute! I wish to have a daddy like you ;)

ABrai love u abrai....
OMG Des. I don't wanna get involved in your AL romance. Don't wanna get in trouble with your ladies. LOL

Ladydice
06-17-2013, 12:28 PM
lmao your to funny Abrai!!! its not just ladies fyi Des loves everyone!! ;)

bloody
06-17-2013, 07:02 PM

alrighty :o soon i'll be working on it
a blog, eh? hmm.. :orange: good idea but i think i'm too lazy for that :biggrin:

bloody
06-17-2013, 10:37 PM
.. and your personal love life as well. I know it's far better than Twilight.

lol. if she plays AL too, i'd like to dramatize it and make a story of it :surprise:
and.. why u want to know about it? i'm curious

btw, miss u ab :onthego:

bloody
06-17-2013, 10:46 PM
here is my journey report. enjoy it :o

where should i begin? ah.. better form the very start, eh?
alright.. lets start with chivalrous union.

i know avaree on one of my malison hunt. she was in my party back then and i add her on my friend list.
since then, we became friends. not long after, i found out that she's an officer in CU.
one day, the idea of visiting the guilds i'm having acquintance with crossed my mind.
and, it happened that avaree was online at that time.

i then sent her a visit request whether i'd be allowed to visit or not, because as we all know that only lv26+ is allowed to join and i clearly cant send BCF because of officer seat so i was going to send BRD (lv16 at that time) instead.
she responded and invited me to have a little meeting with another officer of CU named Dylanolm.
in that meeting, they obviously questioning me. mainly about the reason of my sudden request and my condition (whether i was in stress or had a trouble with ppl in RoM or not). i understand reasons for all that. trust and stability issue :)
i simply stated my reason and my condition just the way it was, no lies at all, that i simply just want to visit like a friend having a sleepover in his/her friend's house. i also told them that i didnt have any problem with anyone in RoM.

in short, they accepted my reasoning and decided to bend many of their rules for me. they accepted my lv16 BRD despite of their lv26+ rule, no obligation to use guild title because of my 'guest' status, and immunity over any officer's kick. :D

on my first minute there i was flooded with welcome, just like our own. some of them knows me as "the blood in forum". lol. well, i understand that.. they never met me before. just in forum. lol
during my 4 days time there, i learnt that they are all chatty, often throw jokes (sometimes funny), helpful and warm people, hugs and kisses everywhere (never expected that before =.= ). i also became friends with some of them, including dylanolm.
they even willing to help complete dead city campaign for my BRD :D my activity when i was there mostly just chat with them. lol

i also learnt that few days before my arrival there, Master Lok is retired no longer in charge anymore. he passed his seat to avaree (so that makes her like, the 2nd Master! XD).
and under her wings, dylanolm got promoted from officer to her 2nd-in-command, co-GM.

near the end of my time there, another rare occurence happened. that time, some of their member sell some eggs in /g chat.
one of them that got my eyes was vixen, for 160k. i then said that if only i wasnt in a debt, i'd really like to snatch that egg. my words seems to hold some of their attention for a bit. dylanolm offered me a loan but i rejected it.

but suddenly, master avaree asked me to come to GH. when i arrived there, dylanolm gave the egg to me. i was deeply surprised. when i asked them what that means, master avaree said that it was a gift, from her and dylanolm.
that surprised me even more. i was speechless. i dont know what to say. i thanked them, even though i know that no thanks can be enough for it.

the rest of my time there isnt very eventful. that is, until the moment i leave.
when i'm about to leave, master avaree declared that i will be welcomed in CU, their house, permanently. some of their member even asked me not to leave too. i then told them not to worry, because i promise them to visit them again :)

on my depart, i got tons of hugs and kisses. one of it, came from avaree herself. the 2nd Master of Chivalrous Union. :o

next.. crime sorciere.

i met master redagent in kraag. what caught my eyes at that time was his dragon pets. all of the dragons name was taken from dragon's name related to the name of crime sorciere itself.
since we both understand that very well, we decided to be friends.
during my times in crime sorciere, i'm in search of him. i havent seen him in weeks. up to this day.
crime sorciere itself i'd say a rather quiet guild. not many people chat. resembles to our own, but not all time. just sometimes. :D
i dont know many people there. also, not much event happened while i was there. really, not much i can tell besides that.

next.. arcane pirates yarr.

i often accidentally run hauntlet with its master, ialarie. thats how i know him, even though he doesnt remember me well.
the sad thing is, APY seems to be disbanded before i get the chance to visit them :(

:onthego:

that, will be the mark of my journey's end.

bloody
06-17-2013, 10:48 PM
here is a pic of me and the gift

Ladydice
06-17-2013, 11:10 PM
this is all so interesting its like what Delphina was doing eh... so neat keep it up i know some other masters of guilds in game if you want i can ask them as well!!

bloody
06-18-2013, 05:45 AM
this is all so interesting its like what Delphina was doing eh... so neat keep it up i know some other masters of guilds in game if you want i can ask them as well!!

thank you :o
in my opinion, what delphina did is slightly different from mine. what i did is based from bonds and friendships, and its purpose is mainly to strengthen it, while delphina's is some kind of popularity bcz she's like, the superstar! lol

about your gm friends.. let me hear it. they might get my attention.
they don't really necessary to be gm, officers or co-gm will do too. :o

alliance is not something you need to be worried about, if and if only, you get the core of it and hold yourself in it :onthego:

Raghuveer
06-20-2013, 02:20 PM
where are u meecah.....-.-:love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:

Ladydice
06-20-2013, 02:23 PM
awwwww poor Des...... where is the love Meecah?? ♥♥♥

Guitardude
06-20-2013, 06:22 PM
Here are some pics of a guild gathering that happened earlier

Enjoy ;)

Ghost gave gh a change and guildies came to see

It soon became a naked party :O

Even Ghost joined in

Dog pile! on Ghost :tongue:

:D 3 amigos mind the snake :p

That was fun guys :) special thanks to Ghost for the temp gh change

bloody
06-20-2013, 07:34 PM
O.O

love it !! :victorious:
sad thing that i wasnt there..

after the evening shadow of the shadow hold..
rise the shining sunshine of the forest stone!
all hail forest stone!!:onthego:

Ladydice
06-20-2013, 07:52 PM
awww well said Blood :) and love the nakked shot me n dude all front and center lmfao!!! so much fun today!! And big Congrats to Kuragasi for his officer promotion!! :)

Kuragasi
06-20-2013, 10:57 PM
Fun filled day, got to play with Ghost for first time, party was a blast think we freaked some new romies though! Ty again to fellow officers and welcome back Abrai and Roth!

Ladydice
06-21-2013, 03:06 PM
https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-ash3/v/1049670_10151708888995056_1433924266_n.mp4?oh=5473 da0da0a9f3d51e04f41617dbfa97&oe=51C4D5B5&__gda__=1371852403_67444f8e6f4951ca769f4a51d12cedb 4
my wonderful city vanishing..... its crazy im staying at my brothers now because at 4:45am they shut off our power because weblive next to the flooding river.. down the hill from my house is almost completey gone!!! dunno if ill be online for a few days but we shall see!!!

octavos
06-21-2013, 03:20 PM
https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-ash3/v/1049670_10151708888995056_1433924266_n.mp4?oh=5473 da0da0a9f3d51e04f41617dbfa97&oe=51C4D5B5&__gda__=1371852403_67444f8e6f4951ca769f4a51d12cedb 4
my wonderful city vanishing..... its crazy im staying at my brothers now because at 4:45am they shut off our power because weblive next to the flooding river.. down the hill from my house is almost completey gone!!! dunno if ill be online for a few days but we shall see!!!

Were here for u lady..take you time..be safe with the kiddo and hubby..U have a wedding to attend ;)

Ladydice
06-21-2013, 03:23 PM
Thanx... its insane right now!!! so sad.... every town around us is gone.. now our downtown area is vanishing.. this video is the main river through our city near my house!! I am literally up the hill from this river!!

bloody
06-21-2013, 06:01 PM
Fun filled day, got to play with Ghost for first time, party was a blast think we freaked some new romies though! Ty again to fellow officers and welcome back Abrai and Roth!

o rly? ab is back? o.o

bloody
06-21-2013, 06:14 PM
lol master, in officer list on page 1, you wrote abrai's name twice :loyal:

Ladydice
06-21-2013, 07:47 PM
33330 :(

Kuragasi
06-21-2013, 08:49 PM
Wow.. like Ghost said stay safe! and hope things turn around fast!

bloody
06-22-2013, 06:56 AM

it reads:

"live your life to the fullest"
-dragneel-

:o

Kuragasi
06-22-2013, 01:09 PM
Ugh... moving sucks! Love the elven scripts blood they look awesome!

Guitardude
06-22-2013, 04:03 PM
Wow thats looks bad lady :/ stay safe and be careful.

Deadroth
06-24-2013, 08:30 AM
Yes dear lady.. May the warm earth protect You :) Stay safe friend :)

P.S. New guildhall... uummm i was hoping for one more.. shadow hold contest :( XD

Ladydice
06-24-2013, 12:19 PM
back home now! things are getting better and the water is receding! so many people lost everything its sad! our intire downtown core is still under water and its closed off with the army guarding it lol! so far estimated costs of cleanup and repair is over 2billion dollars o.0 luckily we have a surplus of 5billion left over from last year and instead of cutting everyone a check for $200 they will repair everything!! anyways should be back on tonight! no True Blood to disstract me tonight :)

octavos
06-24-2013, 12:22 PM
back home now! things are getting better and the water is receding! so many people lost everything its sad! our intire downtown core is still under water and its closed off with the army guarding it lol! so far estimated costs of cleanup and repair is over 2billion dollars o.0 luckily we have a surplus of 5billion left over from last year and instead of cutting everyone a check for $200 they will repair everything!! anyways should be back on tonight! no True Blood to disstract me tonight :)

Thank God, glad everything is going back to normal. Now onward full steam ahead to that red dress and walking down the line ;)

bloody
06-25-2013, 01:28 AM
yokatta :3

Gesaffelstein
06-25-2013, 04:43 PM
Hello RoM,

just came to say hi :)
if any of you remember me.. haha

xoxo

Guitardude
06-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Hello RoM,

xoxo

Hi. And yes I remember your forum name but can't remember your ign... :apologetic::confused:

Gesaffelstein
06-26-2013, 03:38 AM
Hi. And yes I remember your forum name but can't remember your ign... :apologetic::confused:

Forumname = IGN :D

xoxo

bloody
06-26-2013, 08:08 AM
i remember gesaffelstein. great player :o

octavos
06-26-2013, 09:18 AM
Hello RoM,

xoxo

Been a while ola bud..see ya in game

Guitardude
06-27-2013, 12:53 PM
ah ok. sorry i thought you had a different name in game. i definitely remember you now, indeed a good guildy. sorry again :onthego:

bloody
06-27-2013, 10:41 PM
trade-able vanities, villainous vanity, removing of elite maps... wow :pirate:
all my dreams come true :o

octavos
06-28-2013, 09:19 AM
Well I have never been good at goodbyes..so its more like see ya later.

Well, those who do know or don't know, im becoming slightly in-active (i'll still be in the guild tho, till the new GM boots me XD). I will no longer be GM of RoM and passing the torch to someone who is more active then myself. This person in-bodies and understands my core values and beliefs. I want to thank all the members of the guild who have supported all the contests and was actively participating in guild discussions. This decision was in a month in planing and all the officers have known about it. This thread will be locked and created by the newly appointed Gm/Co-GM, and they will also have the power in the guild page on Facebook. Once again, I'll be here and in-game just not as "your boss" so-to-speak XD. If you have any further questions please send me a PM or a PM to the new GM.

Good-speed everyone and thanks for being part of this great guild.

-With love and former GM....:ghost:

Ladydice
06-28-2013, 09:31 AM
hope to still see you around Sir Ghost :( :( Thanx for making his amazing guild for us all to meet become close friends!! :)

Raghuveer
06-28-2013, 10:59 AM
oh no dont leave us :( ghosty darling.....Well I am inactive from few days in game becoz i am having a bad real life at the moment. So miss you all.... hope to see you guys soon.....................

Guitardude
06-28-2013, 02:07 PM
:( we will miss you Ghost. Thank you for making this guild without it i wouldnt have met all these friends i talk to when i get on to play. im glad youll still be in the guild and playing when you can. And im sure you have picked the right person to be the new guild master, im aslo sure no one will boot you. thanks for everything Ghost, youre a good guy, player, and friend :) take care

Kuragasi
06-28-2013, 03:51 PM
Ghost bud its been a pleasure. It has been quite awhile since I've been in such a great guild so awesome job. Take care of yourself and those 2 special girls of yours! From my family to yours best wishes.

octavos
06-28-2013, 04:39 PM
To our New GM..gratz to....

Co-GM Ladydice

ill still be in-game...so hit me up here if you like. Much Love :ghost:

Kuragasi
06-28-2013, 05:16 PM
Gratz!!!! Awesome selections!

Guitardude
06-28-2013, 06:49 PM
Thank you Ghost for choosing me to carry on the duties as guild master for you :D

I would also like to thank the guild for congratulating me. Thank you guildies, thank you all. :) I will try my best to be an awesome guild master just like Ghost.

Also Congrats Ladydice for being our Co-GM :D:encouragement:

Ghost you really are a good friend and i still consider RoM to be yours. You are the owner, and i am honored to be the guild master of RoM.

Thank you :)

Sheener
06-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Guiiiittttttttttttaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddduu uuuuuuuuuuude

Sheener
06-28-2013, 07:39 PM
There will be a recruiting competition this week ending at next friday night. I will be giving 20k to the winner. A loki from Sam and for second place a frost from sam. If anyone else wants to contribute please let us know. I will not be eligible for victory. Use an honesty system to count the people you get to join. If someone quits after it still counts. Non recruiters can participate by telling a recruiter players names that you want them to add. Good luck, if this is successful we could be the largest guild, we are already the second largest!

Victorj
06-28-2013, 07:59 PM
I've been in a few guilds undoubtedly RoM is the best, everyone welcomed me and have made this game a little more fun and enjoyable, thank you Ghost for having me and for making me officer, you are indeed a good guy and a great guild master, congrats to Dude and Lady <3 you both will do a good job!! and both have my full support :)

:smiley_simmons:

bloody
06-28-2013, 08:17 PM
1st master ghost.. even though u aren't the GM anymore and i respect your decision regarding this, i think that we all your members would really like you to keep making banner for us :o

your banners are all awesome!
dont quit on that one, will u? :onthego:

*it is a good decision that u took a mage as 2nd GM cz if it is not.. well.. that'd be funny bcz we are <Rage of Mages>! XD
plus i think its time to re-do some of the banners :drunk:

bloody
06-28-2013, 08:24 PM
Ghost you really are a good friend and i still consider RoM to be yours. You are the owner, and i am honored to be the guild master of RoM.

Thank you :)

from now on, i'll call you as "2nd" while ghost's "1st" :loyal:

LordDravek
06-28-2013, 08:34 PM
Yay. I'm here. :-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ladydice
06-28-2013, 08:55 PM
Wow for reals... so awesome!!! thank you Ghost your amazing and will always be tha boss man!! And Dude had my vote from day one and will be the best of the best as our new leader I am super happy! love you guys! Dude gratz gratz gratz <3 <3 So happy for you right now!!

Delphina
06-28-2013, 09:51 PM
Thread closed at request of OP.

octavos
06-16-2014, 12:34 PM
RoM is back and accepting new members. I cleaned up the guild and back in full swing. Contact me in-game...It feels so nice to be running again :)

Alcrexx
06-16-2014, 01:38 PM
RoM is back and accepting new members. I cleaned up the guild and back in full swing. Contact me in-game...It feels so nice to be running again :)

We wish you success on RoM! It's nice to see a very old guild comes back alive. Hope RoM will prosper.

Good luck from Chosen! :)

falmear
06-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Hmm...I guess I need to change my sig for real now.

octavos
06-16-2014, 01:51 PM
Hmm...I guess I need to change my sig for real now.

i did make u a new one XD check one of ur threads XD.

falmear
06-16-2014, 02:01 PM
i did make u a new one XD check one of ur threads XD.

Thanks I saw but I still like the old one. :)

obee
06-17-2014, 05:03 PM
Good luck ghost! Btw my alt is in rom so yay!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aneneanet
06-17-2014, 10:09 PM
Glad to see the guild back and running!!

Good luck Ghost

Aneneanet
06-17-2014, 10:35 PM
Ghost, I sent ya friend request. I would like Anie to head back to ROM not sure who else there can invite.

Euldor
06-17-2014, 11:01 PM
Was wondering for a looong time about Falmear's signature. I guess it's this guild.
I see people from Chosen are here as well. *sigh. But best of luck to everyone!

octavos
06-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Ghost, I sent ya friend request. I would like Anie to head back to ROM not sure who else there can invite.

ok ill be on soon, ingame now as LINK

Was wondering for a looong time about Falmear's signature. I guess it's this guild.
I see people from Chosen are here as well. *sigh. But best of luck to everyone!

many just decided to keep there sig because they love it. Its no obligation to have it on. but any were part of rom before.

octavos
06-26-2014, 10:48 AM
Going strong..bit by bit..and recruiting mages mostly. feel free to come join us fellow mages :)

Cecil Daniel
06-26-2014, 06:33 PM
I would like to try the guild out. Its like paying teeth to get a party together where I'm at. Dadiesel is my char name.

octavos
06-27-2014, 08:52 AM
I would like to try the guild out. Its like paying teeth to get a party together where I'm at. Dadiesel is my char name.

were small at the moment but ill be ingame...pm Ghost Link or Zelda :)

Sheener
06-27-2014, 04:32 PM
Good luck ghost!

Quientar
07-21-2014, 09:32 AM
Heya folks.

Just wanted to say hi to ya all again and I'm back (for those that remember me).

Looking forward to everything again.

Q

Victorj
07-24-2014, 04:48 PM
we will have a partay!

Ladydice
07-24-2014, 08:40 PM
Can I come back now bwhahhaa

Victorj
07-25-2014, 11:51 AM
Can I come back now bwhahhaa

you can always come with me twinky

Ladydice
07-25-2014, 04:02 PM
Omg lmao..... and im back already!!

Sheener
07-26-2014, 06:07 PM
Tell me more about this weekend for the old timers.

obee
07-26-2014, 08:44 PM
Omg lmao..... and im back already!!

Hey baby come get a slice of some obee :3💏💏😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sheener
07-26-2014, 09:07 PM
Hey baby come get a slice of some obee :3����������❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lol obee r u even half her age? Lol but good one

obee
07-26-2014, 10:08 PM
Lol obee r u even half her age? Lol but good one

She like skittles so she tastes my rainbow [emoji172][emoji173]️[emoji172][emoji172][emoji169][emoji173]️[emoji172][emoji172][emoji170]

sevenpain
07-27-2014, 12:20 PM
Ill c u all next weekend

Omgmarvel
07-28-2014, 06:37 PM
Can you inv me I'm lvl 10 Mage I'll be in game tmmrw

Quientar
07-28-2014, 06:42 PM
Can you inv me I'm lvl 10 Mage I'll be in game tmmrw

im in game right now, just need your ign

Omgmarvel
07-28-2014, 06:59 PM
Definegravity

Ladydice
07-29-2014, 03:05 AM
Obee wtf!!! -.-

octavos
07-29-2014, 09:12 AM
lol XD..awww nice to see things never change :ghost:

p.s those interested in O&C..im now a player also
BTW have order and chaos...My ign is just like this => (GHÖST) with the 2 dots above the o = ö and ( and )
having trouble playing on my tablet gotta modify the settings a bit (Wikipad tabet :p), I can download it for my xperiaplay..so we will see how that goes.
im a blue haired..elf with ghostlike skin.

Omgmarvel
07-29-2014, 09:59 AM
I'm online pm me ign definegravity

Ladydice
07-29-2014, 12:23 PM
So excited to have Ghost in OaC :) :)

octavos
07-29-2014, 12:32 PM
So excited to have Ghost in OaC :) :)

its gonna take some time for me ...trial and error...to get things going..its bloody slow sometimes..meaning the graphics are ment for a top of the line android device to play quickly. Kinda like playing another game (MIDGARD RISING - 3D MMORPG) but that game has to many buggs and that game isnt compatible with my device anymore...O&C is, and its plays ok..just gotta play more XD.

the tutorial for it bloody annoying and hard to understand...but after a bit it should be ok.

octavos
07-29-2014, 12:33 PM
I'm online pm me ign definegravity

ok jumpin on now.

Ladydice
08-03-2014, 12:52 PM
Oh how missed having all these ppl in the same guild hall!! You guys are awesome and I loves you all!!! ♡♡♡♡

Sheener
08-03-2014, 01:28 PM
I am famous I'm in that pic lol

octavos
08-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Oh how missed having all these ppl in the same guild hall!! You guys are awesome and I loves you all!!! ♡♡♡♡

Thats some beautiful pics...im in awww....but sadly I had an emergency on the weekend. I really wanted to chat with all you guys and have a great time with all of you. My friends mother passed away on all days.....my mothers birthday. I know we have been planing this for over a week, but from the bottom of my heart, im sorry I couldn't make it..but i was there friday XD. well, as for me what I did want to say is im playing more O&C and having a great time there. The world is large and many things to explore and learn, its not like sts says here that there isn't room for stuff...but clearly a mobile game CAN have a vast world to play. im a level 9 mage but as I find more time to play O&C, im getting more hooked.

Its wonderful to see mounts and all the weapons and armors many players have. I really don't know about vanities (what I really want, but still don't understand :p)..I get mixed opinions about that..but still a large beautiful game. on my tablet and phone it runs great. So for the most part, missions are the way to level, the way a game should be. As for STS games, i have mixed and hurt feelings about how the games are going. I have plat, and I have cash...but nothing to earn that forces me to play much anymore. The things that I want.... I have, and the gear that worth tons I have...So really, the challenge is gone. Many of my friends have lefts to different guilds, games, or quit altogether. I will be REALLY active during events, but after events... there isn't much for me to stick around using server space XD.

I'll be on O&C and classic games that I have emulated on my tablet (snes, sega, mame, psx, DS, ect..)..but to always get ahold of me...obviously not this weekend is through a PM here. Like I mentioned ill still be playing on sts games, but only really during events. I thank all of you guys that helped make RoM awesome and a great place to be. its not like many of you are quiting...so ill just say...cya around XD.

Ladydice
08-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Awww Ghost!! So happy you enhoy o&c I knew you would!! And its still a way for most of us to stay together and continue to play!

octavos
08-05-2014, 11:46 AM
This is not me btw XD..but good pic to show emotion tho.
https://www.regalwings.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/021.jpg

I have disbanded RoM (now in octavos's care XD) to leave active players to find a new home. I know this isn't what many want to hear...But I have started a new guild "Ghosts" this is a place for me and my alts that I have. Im sorry but this due to inactivity in other games I have been playing, so no one is wondering why Im not managing RoM. Feel free to PM me but this new guild I won't recruit new members to this guild because it mainly for my alts :) (but if you really want to join my alt guild, i'm sorry, i'm not able to provide help in this fashion..send me a message and ill add you). Thanks again to all who have made RoM guild great and ill see you all soon in-game.

heres a nice ending song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6VSTPranO4

your friend :ghost:

Seoratrek
08-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Closed by request.