PDA

View Full Version : BUG: Daily elixir fails when same as previous day

Fusionstrike
11-05-2012, 11:56 AM
I know this has been mentioned somewhere, but not in any thread with a clear title. There is an issue when the daily blessing reward is the same as the one you already have. Here's how the bug happens:

1. Collect daily blessing while previous day's elixir is still running. (Within the first 5 minutes blessing is available should do it.)
2. Get the same elixir award as the one that's still runnning.
3. Notice that the day old one runs out and the "new" one is not present (i.e. you have no blessing elixir at all now).

This is undoubtably due to not being able to have two of the same "type" of elixir on at the same time. It seems that applying the fresh elixir on top of the old one silently fails, leaving the player without the blessing they were supposedly given.

A workaround for this is to make sure you collect your daily blessing without the previous day's elixir running. Either wait until it runs out to collect today's or else go into the "elixir buffs" screen and remove the previous day's blessing before collecting today's.

STS- This is a really annoying bug and clearly several very easy fixes exist. Roll out a fix for this to save the community a lot of angst.

Superduper
11-05-2012, 12:51 PM
I have gotten the same elixir like that and it did not disappear. What device are you on?

Fusionstrike
11-05-2012, 04:15 PM
This is definitely not a device-specific issue. I've seen it on both Chrome and iOS, for what that's worth. Most likely you haven't had this issue because you let your elixir run out on its own before collecting the next day's blessing. This case does work correctly. It's only when the old one is still present that the bug occurs.

Bless
11-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Never had this issue I'm on ios infact I'm getting tired of the same elixir for 48 hours; devs maybe nerf em so you don't get same in a row?

Sciazaratek
11-05-2012, 04:52 PM
I made this experience yesterday for first time : of course with the best blessing , the 3x.
I enjoyed my luck of two 3x combos in a row for 5min , until it went to never-neverland! :stupid: