PDA

View Full Version : Admins this is about ROGUES!

Firulaisss
05-06-2024, 05:50 PM
As a dedicated Rogue player, I have noticed that the class seems to be at a disadvantage in both PvE and PvP scenarios. Despite having high stats, Rogues often struggle against Warriors and Mages, even with the shield of the Glowstick pet. It seems unfair that the other classes have more access to immunity and health regeneration, while Rogues lack these advantages. Additionally, the new RUSK weapons have further widened the gap, with the other classes experiencing significant damage boosts, while Rogues see little to no difference. As someone who has played this game for years and contributed to its community, I am disheartened by this apparent imbalance. Even though other classes may be overpowered, I am committed to playing as a Rogue and speak for other players who share this sentiment. I hope that the developers will review the current state of the game and work towards creating a more balanced experience for all classes in future expansions.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Activista
05-06-2024, 06:51 PM
I once played as a mage and they literally activate all the weapon processes in seconds. Apart from how immune they are, they are far above the rogues, they deserve at least a decent shield on the rogues, the damage reductions as a benefit are no longer as effective because enemies hit to kill

Encryptions
05-07-2024, 02:33 AM
What maps are you having a hard time in, and what are your stats? Ofc its easy to die but if you move correctly you won't die. Can solo every map without dying once as rog- lb mode etc other than lb mode rahabkor since I can't 50% his hp.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

Greazemk
05-07-2024, 04:02 AM
Yeah I agree with the shields, but regen, not so much.

Activista
05-07-2024, 05:10 PM
What maps are you having a hard time in, and what are your stats? Ofc its easy to die but if you move correctly you won't die. Can solo every map without dying once as rog- lb mode etc other than lb mode rahabkor since I can't 50% his hp.

I think you're not understanding, the rogue deserves better quality of playability, you've been playing rogue for a while, I don't even need to explain it to you (don't give yourself an example of how good you are, not everyone has your 2b in weapons)

Tabiengie
05-07-2024, 08:59 PM
rogue still nerf?

Myexera
05-08-2024, 12:23 AM
Already explained why they dont give rog dmg immunity . Rog can dish out huge dmg .

Firulaisss
05-08-2024, 12:27 AM
Already explained why they dont give rog dmg immunity . Rog can dish out huge dmg .

So what are the ways, so rogue can win a PvP, 1b-2b gears? If immunity are not for us. Cuz we are paper basically, I tried many PvP vs mages, and I will still trying but all of my tries with different things ends up on me dying. Cuz they can uses shield number 1 and also shield number 2. And that’s on duel 1 vs 1 that you don’t have too many Strategies like on TDM. a mage with less gold spended on is gear is more OP than a rogue that has spended more on his gear with better jewels. Is crazy! I don’t see balance, at least we need a new healing packs or something this revamp were so nice but in the part of Healing in rogues is really weak.

Hypester
05-08-2024, 12:39 AM
So what are the ways, so rogue can win a PvP, 1b-2b gears? If immunity are not for us. Cuz we are paper basically, I tried many PvP vs mages, and I will still trying but all of my tries with different things ends up on me dying. Cuz they can uses shield number 1 and also shield number 2. And that’s on duel 1 vs 1 that you don’t have too many Strategies like on TDM. a mage with less gold spended on is gear is more OP than a rogue that has spended more on his gear with better jewels. Is crazy! I don’t see balance, at least we need a new healing packs or something this revamp were so nice but in the part of Healing in rogues is really weak.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalkthat what cinco said before
Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Firulaisss
05-08-2024, 12:40 AM
that what cinco said before

What he said?

Hypester
05-08-2024, 01:07 AM
What he said?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando TapatalkSee . Recently . https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240508/9fa94d24c31ce6c219d2a5711d42d3a7.jpg

Firulaisss
05-08-2024, 01:21 AM
See . Recently . https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240508/9fa94d24c31ce6c219d2a5711d42d3a7.jpg

I understand what he refers bout that on the side of PVE but on PvP? What about it? :/

Hypester
05-08-2024, 01:32 AM
I understand what he refers bout that on the side of PVE but on PvP? What about it? :/

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk[emoji2960]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240508/fbba049a6ca5d705ad8286e66d12cb8c.jpg

Firulaisss
05-08-2024, 01:38 AM
[emoji2960]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240508/fbba049a6ca5d705ad8286e66d12cb8c.jpg

Mehhh, that’s really lame for rogues. So we, gon be still being sons of the mages and warrs. Duels are not an option anymore, maybe TDM by creating strategies but speed set exists so run ROGUES! [emoji30]

ilmercenario
05-08-2024, 10:40 AM
Tanks are the kings of pvp lol unkillable, but agree that rogues have the most disadvantage.

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk

capeo
05-08-2024, 12:58 PM
Rogues definitely need some help in pvp. Idk what kind of buff but 1v1 vs mage or war they lose more then win. I know the frustration of spending billions and losing to a mid geared player because of your class. Also, remove reflect of any kind in pvp. It just ruins it for everyone.

Oawaoebi
05-08-2024, 03:24 PM
Just take ur class to ur advantage lol. You have issues against mages. A mid geared rogue anyway oneshots everything.

When you want to kill a mage: run close to him make him panic or force to use shield and move back. Wait 3sec for the invulnerability to be off and then haunt him down. Who rushes dies. Has always been like that[emoji2369]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
05-09-2024, 09:19 AM
I think you're not understanding, the rogue deserves better quality of playability, you've been playing rogue for a while, I don't even need to explain it to you (don't give yourself an example of how good you are, not everyone has your 2b in weapons)

I ran out of thanks. Thumbs up on your comment. Why must he flex so much?

Encryptions
05-09-2024, 09:23 AM
Instead of getting useful info from me you still continue to complain, cool.

memphis
05-09-2024, 10:15 AM
rusk bow needs haste or more damage

Firulaisss
05-09-2024, 01:18 PM
rusk bow needs haste or more damage

They are just forgetting about BOW just like they been forgetting rogues. Can’t believe rogues so expensive And for the only thing we can use rogue is killing bosses, that’s it. In exchange warr, way cheaper (jewel, equipment) and he can kill bosses like nothing ,clean mobs and be a tank ofc.

Tekila
05-09-2024, 01:54 PM
Try hero eggso or hero anky AA

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Speedshot
05-12-2024, 08:39 AM
On top of everything they make the new force - Rusk bow very under powered and weak...very sad how Rogues get treated now days. Something needs to be done to that Rusk bow more haste/damage for sure, just like the post before me said. That's my two cents :rolleyes:

Ariadia
05-12-2024, 09:08 AM
I think the fact that tanks can now one hit better than 99% of any class, is ridiculous. tanks weren’t meant to be a damage class yet here we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switchback
05-12-2024, 09:13 AM
As far as PvE is concerned i had no issues with Rog (Besides the Priority Targeting ). They are and will be fine whenever they balance the game(Which is desperately needed). The class also doesn't need Haste to fully work on bows, that would be crazy