PDA

View Full Version : Haste not working with bows

Apocalyptis
05-07-2024, 10:23 AM
Hello devs, ever since I’ve came back to the game, bows were not affected by %haste for some reason.. but why? Is it even intended? Can it be changed please?

It’s a nonsense since every other weapon type in the whole game actually profits from using haste, why not bow then? Now the difference is even bigger with rusk weapons, so using haste with bow would actually work perfectly for killing mobs. It would be an equivalent of mages using guns, warriors using swords,..and so on :)

Thanks for considering the change!

Also hope for some +1 from rogue players :)

caabarader
05-07-2024, 10:26 AM
I believe this has already been suggested but denied, not a rogue but +1 for suggestion.

lethal
05-07-2024, 10:27 AM
haste has never worked on bow and yes its unfair

Darklotusss
05-07-2024, 11:09 AM
+1 seems odd to have a weapon not effect by haste

imfeared
05-07-2024, 11:17 AM
+1000000000000000

|Ares|
05-07-2024, 11:24 AM
If rest of the weapons cooperate with haste so should bows
+1

Suzukii
05-07-2024, 02:45 PM
Agreed this kinda sucks that it don’t pls fix +1

trickmeister
05-07-2024, 04:07 PM
add haste to bow or remove haste for all weapons for base attack

Juki
05-07-2024, 06:12 PM
+1 add haste to bows

Activista
05-07-2024, 07:01 PM
They have something against the rogues, they never give us benefits like the other classes, immunity, rapid activation of processes among other things xd Also +11111

Tabiengie
05-07-2024, 08:57 PM
true much better if they make it work

Myexera
05-08-2024, 12:27 AM
If u think that every other weapon affected by haste u just clueless .

Apocalyptis
05-08-2024, 12:44 AM
If u think that every other weapon affected by haste u just clueless .

What do you mean? It’s a fact. Everything but bows is affected by haste. :)

Doesn’t make sense to be like that, haste is a huge part of the game, just like crit damage. Why wouldn’t we be able to use such stat with bows just like any other class can.

MageMeta
05-08-2024, 04:13 AM
+1 add haste to bows

Lolifee
05-08-2024, 04:17 AM
+1 bows are so slow and it does not even make sense

Zzzpezdoszzz
05-08-2024, 04:41 AM
+1 not only basic attacks don't work, but also skills like shadow, aim and toxic arrows, very annoying. Pls fix that, this bug living in game too much

asommers
05-08-2024, 09:23 AM
The way our system is designed, we cannot use haste to affect basic attack for bows, but we could introduce new statistics (basic attack speed, [faster] basic charge, and [faster] skill charge) that would give you what you want. Those new stats can be used in gems and awakenings.

-ALS

Apocalyptis
05-08-2024, 09:27 AM
The way our system is designed, we cannot use haste to affect basic attack, but we could introduce new statistics (basic attack speed, [faster] basic charge, and [faster] skill charge) that would give you what you want. Those new stats can be used in gems and awakenings.

-ALS

Wait, why does it work with guns, staffs, orbs, swords, aegis, chainswords, daggers and chakrams? I tested all with heroic eggsorcist’s AA that gives +50% haste and pretty sure it allows you to attack faster with basic attacks.

*Everyone has been using it for faster basic attacks ever since haste was introduced to us.

asommers
05-08-2024, 09:56 AM
Since we were talking about bows, I was talking about bows. If you need clarification, replace 'basic attack' in my response above with 'basic attack for bows'.

At any rate, we'll look into options.

-ALS

Apocalyptis
05-08-2024, 10:36 AM
Since we were talking about bows, I was talking about bows. If you need clarification, replace 'basic attack' in my response above with 'basic attack for bows'.

At any rate, we'll look into options.

-ALS

Oh I see, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Making whole new basic attack speed awaken sounds interesting, but then two main problems show up:
1. Rogues would need to have a special awaken for the same effect that others achieve just with eggsorcist’s AA, polar bear’s HB,…
2. Mages and warriors could combine such awaken with %haste to make their attack speed even crazier. - the imbalance would remain

Therefore, I think most fair and simple solution would just be making %haste to affect bow’s basic attacks the same way as it affects other weapon types.

Thanks a ton for looking into it, I really appreciate your time :)

Susanne
05-08-2024, 11:12 AM
Why are rogues discriminated against? It's been a long time since we had a decent bow. It's been daggers for ages now. The Mari bow was difficult to use, it shot at everything except the boss at times, not many rogues were overwhelmed by the kraken bow and now this rusk bow is slow and not fit for purpose.
We have trouble using certain skills, pierce is unpredictable for instance. Vanities, well what can I say, we haven't had many decent ones unless baggy trousers, strange looking nether regions and looking pregnant float your boat. Last but not least, rogues pay much more on the whole than the other two characters.

Lolifee
05-08-2024, 11:33 AM
The way our system is designed, we cannot use haste to affect basic attack for bows, but we could introduce new statistics (basic attack speed, [faster] basic charge, and [faster] skill charge) that would give you what you want. Those new stats can be used in gems and awakenings.

-ALS

isnt that just haste? how can additional stats work but not current one... Sorry I dont really understand.

trickmeister
05-08-2024, 12:06 PM
yea maybe remove haste for base attacks for all weapons and add awakenings

trueido
05-08-2024, 03:34 PM
since bow can not be hasten and haste is huge damage bonus (50% haste = attacking 100% faster if you didn't know that) and most people already have above 50% haste with abilitys!)
maby just add a different statistic to all new bows?
like faster charge rate on bows like Marianos bow

or just 20% faster basic attack flat stat? since everybody attacks 50% faster already except rogues when they use bows, so flat 20% faster would make sense

Encryptions
05-08-2024, 07:39 PM

-ALS

More awakes similar to haste will only bring confusion and frustration into the game.

Emyobabydaddy
05-10-2024, 12:03 AM
yea maybe remove haste for base attacks for all weapons and add awakenings
Literally that’s the worst thing they could do

Emyobabydaddy
05-10-2024, 12:05 AM
More awakes similar to haste will only bring confusion and frustration into the game.

They’d entertain the idea of this because itd force pve players which is the majority to buy more elite gems