PDA

View Full Version : About the Founder's Equipment

Samhayne
11-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Currently in Arcane Legends there are items available for purchase via the in-game Store that are labeled as "Founder's" equipment. There has been some confusion about this "Founder's" Equipment and the Founder's Helm that was granted in Pocket Legends. I'd like to clear up that confusion with this post.

First and foremost, it is our current plan to have the Founder's Equipment currently available via the Arcane Legends in-game Store available through the full launch of the game. As such, everyone who wants to play at launch will have the ability to obtain it.

Here are some screenshots of the current in-game store:

It is our plan to make the Founder's Equipment no longer available at some point in the future and replace it with new items, but that won't happen until some point after full launch.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

octavos
11-05-2012, 02:26 PM
will AL have Vanities? can these be converted later on....with gold? or plat? these are just to awesome to be placed in stash.

that is all.

:ghost:

Samhayne
11-05-2012, 02:39 PM
will AL have Vanities? can these be converted later on....with gold? or plat? these are just to awesome to be placed in stash.

that is all.

:ghost:

There are not currently vanity items in Arcane Legends. It's something on the table for possible inclusion in a future update.

ninjaduck
11-05-2012, 02:41 PM
I love the look of founders items. One question though. Is the chance of getting founders gear in a non-plat founder chest completely random?

Samhayne
11-05-2012, 02:44 PM
It is as random as a RND function can be. You tech folk can hash out if that is really random or not.

ninjaduck
11-05-2012, 02:44 PM
It is as random as a RND function can be. You tech folk can hash out if that is really random or not.

Thanks for the straightforward answer :)

octavos
11-05-2012, 03:02 PM
There are not currently vanity items in Arcane Legends. It's something on the table for possible inclusion in a future update.

Now thats what im talking aboot eh.

Lady_Pebbles
11-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Whats the difference between the gold founders items and the plat ones? Are the ones listed for plat bought straight forward or are they also gamble packs? O.o

Zaonabiuibil
11-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Whats the difference between the gold founders items and the plat ones? Are the ones listed for plat bought straight forward or are they also gamble packs? O.o

If you look they both say random chance, so the plat is for people who have no gold, and the gold is for people who have no plat.

ninjaduck
11-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Thren, both packs are equally random. :)

Snakespeare
11-05-2012, 03:36 PM
If you buy Founder's gear when you are level 5, is it level 5 gear, like in DL? Should we wait to cap before buying? Will it become obsolete?

ninjaduck
11-05-2012, 03:38 PM
If you buy Founder's gear when you are level 5, is it level 5 gear, like in DL? So, we should wait to cap first?

I would wait until 16 before seriously trying to get it. If you have huge amounts of plat or cash, you might want to try to get full sets at every 5 levels. That way you could have potential twink items or extremely valuable items in the future. Thats what I'm doing anyway :D

Samhayne
11-05-2012, 04:31 PM
If you buy Founder's gear when you are level 5, is it level 5 gear, like in DL? Should we wait to cap before buying? Will it become obsolete?

Yes, like any of the packs available in our games (Dark Legends has the best examples since they were available in Dark Legends since the beginning) the items you get out of the pack when you buy it is specific to your level.

aniybo
11-05-2012, 10:29 PM
So wait its not gonna be like PL right that the founder is l1 okay ty. So something I dont understand, does the gold one give you everything the platinum gives you or is it different stuff?

Cahaun
11-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Hey, Sam. I've been wondering a lot on this and is it natural for somebody to spend over 100k gold on these packs and not get a pink? I've basically cut my entire funds to pieces just trying to get a single founders piece.

Axelrod15
11-05-2012, 10:44 PM
So is AL out in the US yet?

Jcyee
11-05-2012, 10:59 PM
So is AL out in the US yet?

not yet

but i have a question: as i do not live in either canada or australia, i dont know much about the game yet. so i was wondering whether the leveling process works more like PL or more like DL? from the pictures that ive seen, it works more like PL however i could be wrong. so yea, just wondering :)

Seiyen
11-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Off topic: why gold is not stashable ?????
Back to the topic : wasted like 90k just to get one founders item..:o

Elyseon
11-05-2012, 11:29 PM
you technically can stash it for a fee
list a trash item on one char in cs for like 25k or however much
buy on other char

LwMark
11-06-2012, 01:13 AM
Are all founders tradeable???? I saw some in cs

Asifrausa
11-06-2012, 05:03 AM

I hope so.
But, I don't think so. Since you bought it in the menu and not in the auction or looted it :)
Oh, and founders item are bought using plat so I don't think that it's tradeable. :)

Seiyen
11-06-2012, 05:34 AM
you technically can stash it for a fee
list a trash item on one char in cs for like 25k or however much
buy on other char

Tysm man !cheers

Elyseon
11-06-2012, 06:15 AM
All mine have been sellable

tearacan
11-06-2012, 07:06 AM
not only with plat, but they are from store. unsure if they drop too. but yes they are in auction too.

LwMark
11-06-2012, 01:50 PM

I hope so.
But, I don't think so. Since you bought it in the menu and not in the auction or looted it :)
Oh, and founders item are bought using plat so I don't think that it's tradeable. :)

There was founders in cs though.....

Haowesie
11-06-2012, 02:39 PM
There was founders in cs though.....

Noob question.... where is the CS equivalent in AL? And also, I seem to have forgotten where the stash is?? lol :)

razerfingers
11-06-2012, 03:06 PM
Noob question.... where is the CS equivalent in AL? And also, I seem to have forgotten where the stash is?? lol :)

In last town and also in last town

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Elyseon
11-06-2012, 10:30 PM
also a stash in first towne also founders is sellable

Beta
11-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Founders Items ARE GREAT! This will absolutely give players the confidence to keep playing the game so that when events hit the gamne, they can collect as much rrares as possible, I HOPE THE FOUNDERS PACKAGE WILL BE AVAILABLE WHEN IT RELEASES FOR U.S Google Chrome! :adoration:

n00b13st
11-07-2012, 02:45 PM

Simulated random, really just means "not readily predictable". :tranquillity:

Feke
11-08-2012, 03:45 PM
"Founders" items should only be available via Platinum purchase if they are called FOUNDers items. The ones in the game should be renamed and a new set should be put in the Store as Founder set. About 50Platinums each part, and not in a luckypack.
IMO...

Haowesie
11-10-2012, 03:08 AM
I have another noob question.... Does Founders items actually have the word "founder" in the name of the item? Or is it any pink item that comes from those chest a "founders" item?

EDIT: nvm, i'm so noob lol

Kuero
11-10-2012, 07:56 AM
I agree with Feke. In DL we got already enough problems with how much money we were wasting for nothing than crap.
You guys really should sell each founder item itself and not within In a luck package. I prefer spending a little more and definitely having it than spending less but only with a chance.
You should really consider it, STS support should get some tickets less then too

nomad187
11-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Random chest?? No thank you.

Vystirch
11-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Yes raise plat cost of founders and give us a 100% chance to get the item. Don't you want to please your most devoted followers. The ones with you from the beginning? Please consider.

-Vys

Deathpunch
11-12-2012, 04:52 PM
You want STS to change how they feel about the random loot chests? Do y'all? Huh?

Quit buying them.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

LwMark
11-13-2012, 04:21 AM
Im.not even.goin to say.how much plat i just wasted to just get a founders helm only, wow....unmotivating....

nomad187
11-13-2012, 12:14 PM
You want STS to change how they feel about the random loot chests? Do y'all? Huh?

Quit buying them.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

I don't.

Jespo
11-13-2012, 12:19 PM
Im.not even.goin to say.how much plat i just wasted to just get a founders helm only, wow....unmotivating....

hmmm..
Now to contemplate wether i should try buying or not.

Superduper
11-13-2012, 12:32 PM
I bought the one for 2500 and got nothing but worthless greens.

LwMark
11-13-2012, 12:32 PM

hmmm..
Now to contemplate wether i should try buying or not.
If money an.plat is problem for u be ready o blow it, i just wasted everythin even free plat offers, wow

Deathpunch
11-13-2012, 12:38 PM
I wouldn't even spend the money on the plat packs. As soon as cap increase hits, they will be outstripped by new greens.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

nomad187
11-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Aren't they scaled to your level as well??

Lightningspeed
11-15-2012, 10:48 PM
Is it possible to list down the names of the founders' items? Now that the founder word is removed from them, I'm having a hard time distinguishing the non-founder and founder.

zeusabe
11-15-2012, 11:21 PM
Will there be a vanity item of founder items in the future? These are all cool but in the future I can't wear them maybe 99% of the time since I'll have better gears...and based on recent threads...next expansion isn't going to be long after iOS release...so the stat'd founders will become obsolete pretty quick...?

PS: The new arcane champion bundle looks more epic than the founders and IMO it looks more founder-ish with the AL logo in it and the shiny bling bling. I hope there's something coming up as far as founder items, maybe limited edition founder pets or vanity (of course without stats, just for symbol).

Knockador
11-16-2012, 08:44 AM
Yea, I don't want to buy an "exclusive" and then a year later when it's AL anniversary you bring it back out for half the price...

shadow90
11-18-2012, 08:05 PM

It's their way of making money.
Random means no luck at all lol

aldoric
11-21-2012, 06:04 AM
Arghh, i still just dont see the point in buying chests because it cost to much plat and the gear is not that amazing also i like farming from nothing to get gear. Just my opinion.

Sledge
11-21-2012, 11:06 AM
I'd like to get a hold of some Founder's gear (actually got a piece on my one and only attempt but was only level 5 and confused about it), but the odds of getting it just aren't worth the investment, in my opinion. I love Spacetime Studios and I enjoy supporting them financially, but for the time being, I'm going to stick to spending my platinum on what is guaranteed. It doesn't stop me from from dropping a few thousand gold here and there on the low-roll mystery boxes, though. Those are even fun for the heck of it. :D

beargasm
12-02-2012, 05:17 AM
i just used 200k on this 1k chests and the best i got was an epic equip. is that the founders item or is it a pink legendary item?

this is just a waste of time and money -.-.
not to mention the amount of time you have to spend on deleting the green items you get from it -.-'' lame feature. i feel scammed lol. there should be a list or something...

argh now i have to delete these 600 items in my inventory >.<

Lightningspeed
12-02-2012, 09:36 AM
i just used 200k on this 1k chests and the best i got was an epic equip. is that the founders item or is it a pink legendary item?

this is just a waste of time and money -.-.
not to mention the amount of time you have to spend on deleting the green items you get from it -.-'' lame feature. i feel scammed lol. there should be a list or something...

argh now i have to delete these 600 items in my inventory >.<

Sorry to tell you this, but only the pinks from those chests are founder items. The rest are all junk.

harimaumalaya
12-08-2012, 01:49 PM
[good