PDA

View Full Version : Devs this is MIND BLOWING

Bless
11-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Ok last year we could purchase the 3leaf clover vanity Big Luck and this years st patricks day we could purchase a 4leaf clover vanity helm Bigger Luck right? There is still time for next years St Patricks day isnt it, so in that event i am suggesting you guys could add a NEW luck item in the plat store. This new vanity suggestion is NOT a Clover helm but a Clover Leaf Shield!!!

The clover leaf shield could be 3leaf or 4leaf and it would be the shape and colour of a clover. (pics at the end). The Shield could be worn as well as the Big/Bigger luck helms because the shield is a vanity. It doesnt give much reroll % so maybe around 3-5 % reroll.

This would be benificial to both STS and us players because STS can cash in money and us players would have a cool looking vanity shield (there arent many shields in plat store) as well as a reroll. I would love this to get implemented in the game.

I want you guys' FORUMERS AND DEVS (please a dev/mod get involved) to give feedback if this should get implemented.

As for the design, it is not very hard and the coin/little clover effect can be reused. These are the pictures I want to use to support my idea:

Lowlyspy
11-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Nah, the luck buff would stack too high with the luck helmets, leading to less elixir sales.

I vote for a leprechaun hat :3

Bless
11-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Nah, the luck buff would stack too high with the luck helmets, leading to less elixir sales.

I vote for a leprechaun hat :3 3-5 isn't much.... Anyways sts ain't gonna tell us what reroll % they'll add so its entirely their choice. I just want the shield!!! Idc if it give even 2% reroll just would love the looks.

xbabybugszx
11-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Maybe a pot of gold as a shield? Little Leprechaun human as a pet running around, or a Leprechaun suit? To wear with the pot of gold & big luck vanity helm to become your own little green person filled with joy? Maybe even a special vanity that creates a rainbow everywhere you walk.

& Yes the Leprechaun hat ^^

Lowlyspy
11-05-2012, 03:02 PM
3-5 isn't much.... Anyways sts ain't gonna tell us what reroll % they'll add so its entirely their choice. I just want the shield!!! Idc if it give even 2% reroll just would love the looks.Actually i'd be more surprised if they didn't tell us. How do you think we found out Big luck has a 15% reroll and BIgger luck has roughly a 20% reroll? With those chances plus the proposed shield, any combo elixir from the daily blessings will have you rerolling over 50% of the time.

Fusionstrike
11-05-2012, 04:11 PM
I like the idea of not just stacking things on the helm slot year after year. For that matter, what about a vanity armor with clovers on it too? There aren't many vanity armors to choose from either.

Bless
11-05-2012, 04:24 PM
I like the idea of not just stacking things on the helm slot year after year. For that matter, what about a vanity armor with clovers on it too? There aren't many vanity armors to choose from either. agreed

Energizeric
11-06-2012, 06:26 PM
I'd just like to see some more vanity shields. I don't care if it has some magical ability, but make them regular vanity shields, not just holiday and special event shields. Kind of like how there are a million vanity helms out there such as the viking hems, rain hats, cowboy hat, etc.... there should be a choice of different color vanity shields to buy in the plat store.

Bless
03-14-2013, 01:56 PM
Yeah...my idea goes ignored. Necro.

cookiez
03-14-2013, 03:03 PM

I vote for a leprechaun hat :3

YES!!!

Schnitzel
03-14-2013, 04:56 PM
I like picture #3
And to your suggestion
Mind=Blown

DocDoBig
03-14-2013, 05:04 PM
Yeah...my idea goes ignored. Necro.

Lol , i wonder if there is ANY change this year beside 2013 in the item name.
Probally not , still the same amount of reroll rate %