PDA

View Full Version : what do you guys think of this?..

Nick41324
11-05-2012, 03:39 PM
I know this has nothing to do with sts and everything to do with w3i.

Earlier today I saw in the w3i plat store that there was a offer for gamefly (118 plat offer for signing up). I signed up with all the correct info, I even have a game coming to my house atm. I waited about an hour and still no plat! I emailed w3i support and they said that they don't even provide a gamefly offer and they were sorry... HM... false advertisement?

The pic shows that it is still pending. STILL no platinum..

ninjaduck
11-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Its a horrible feeling. I downloaded a 35MB game for 2 plat, play it for about 20 mins and nothing. So annoying :(

Zaheris
11-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Yeah, seems like it fails more than it works :sulkiness:

Cahaun
11-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Sounds like TapJoy! :D

nmyxspaceship
11-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Meh I think it's much better than TJ but it has its bugs. Overall I've gotten much more plat from w3i.

Thelastblink
11-06-2012, 01:34 AM
Tapjoy was WAY better without doubt, I didn't even have to play it, just download and open then there's your plat. For w3i I don't even bother anymore, I play a game literally for about an hour (With breaks) and no platinum??? The apps that actually DO give you plat give you the plat about a few hours after.

CodyBearr
11-06-2012, 02:11 AM
I've been ripped off by that thing so many times, takes me forever to download a big app and kills my battery, I play PL/DL while the app is downloading and almost every app over 3plat is "pending" then just "expires" :-/ Tapjoy didn't have as many good play offers for me atleast

Mothwing
11-06-2012, 02:40 AM
Did you email them the photo? If so that's messed up. You need a refund.

And I don't even want to get started on how many false offers I've done.

I have noticed however that the older offers tend to not work, and the new ones almost always do. Of course there's only 1 or 2 new offers every so often.

*groan*

Nick41324
11-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Did you email them the photo? If so that's messed up. You need a refund.

And I don't even want to get started on how many false offers I've done.

I have noticed however that the older offers tend to not work, and the new ones almost always do. Of course there's only 1 or 2 new offers every so often.

*groan*
yes, i did and they still claim that they do not support that offer.. OBVIOUSLY YOU DO W3i.

I spent my time earning them money by signing up for their offer, and to get nothing out of it... not right. and it was not a old offer. i look at the app offers every day for large offer like that. that was updated that day, nov the 5th.