View Full Version : Blacksmoke bosses all drop every kind of pink?

Fusionstrike
11-05-2012, 04:08 PM
I've been trying to farm up a pink set in BSM. So far I've done most of my runs in Dragon's Nest and have gotten three helmet drops. This got me to thinking: does anyone know if all pinks can drop from all bosses? I haven't seen any definitive thread on this issue (maybe I just missed it) but I'm wondering if I'm hurting myself because I've been spending too much time on the "helmet boss". Can anyone shed any light on whether all boss drops are the same or not?m That is, do I need to farm all the bosses to have a shot at all the types of items?

Rare
11-05-2012, 04:12 PM
I know that in Dragon's Nest the bosses drop at least Flying Helms and Flying Talons.

I believe I've also seen the Scythe and Wand drop from there.

Bless
11-05-2012, 04:39 PM
I know that in Dragon's Nest the bosses drop at least Flying Helms and Flying Talons.

I believe I've also seen the Scythe and Wand drop from there. I looted scepter and the str helm

Fusionstrike
11-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Ok so I'm not sure this quite answers the question but does help. It seems to me there are two (sane) possibilities:

1. Dragon's Nest drops all possible pinks
2. Dragon's Nest drops helms and 1-handed weapons

Either of these conclusions would be consistent with ways STS has allocated pinks to bosses in past campaigns. Can anyone confirm seeing Dragon's Nest drops of armor, shield and/or 2-handed weapons?

Ebalata
11-05-2012, 06:11 PM
At Dragon's Nest I've looted the following:

Flying Helm
Flying Talon
Sharp Scepter
Beastly Helm

At Magma Field a friend looted:
Flying Armor

Nihiliste
11-05-2012, 06:14 PM
I've looted, Beastly Helm, Flying Helm, Sharp Helm, Beastly Scythe, and a Sharp Eye in Dragon's nest.

blurryeyes
11-05-2012, 08:30 PM
found one pink one and that is flying helm in dragon nest

Fusionstrike
11-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Hmm well I'm thinking it's not all pinks everywhere then. Something like:

Koal: armor
Dragonets: 1-handers, helms
Red drag: ???

Need to figure out where shields, 2-handers go now.