PDA

View Full Version : Neptaris and rusk bow

Firulaisss
05-10-2024, 11:15 PM
I would like to offer a suggestion regarding the Neptaris weapon for warriors. Currently, the weapon is priced at 500k and appears to be more powerful than the newer weapons added to the game. I believe that this weapon warrants a nerf, as it significantly impacts boss battles. Prior to the introduction of the new elder, I kindly request that the development team reviews this weapon and considers implementing adjustments.

Furthermore, there is a collective concern among rogues regarding the new Rusk bow. Many of us feel that its appearance does not meet expectations, and we are interested in exploring potential buffs or improvements for this weapon, such as enhanced speed or alternative options like daggers. It would also be beneficial if there were a mechanism in place to exchange Rusk bows for new daggers through a vendor specifically catering to rogue users.

Thanks,

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Batuakik12
05-11-2024, 02:17 AM
-1 there's no need to nerf neptaris weap, the weapon is not as powerfull as u think, u still need a proper build/str to be doing significant dmg to bosses. And i think is fair considering warrior have less dmg than the other classes and cost more to actually build an op dmg to deal with bosses. So yeah no, Instead of complain of a weapon that's been used for awhile and people are completly fine with it, why not just wait for the new upcoming 86 sword,bow and staff weap. Cheers.

Firulaisss
05-11-2024, 05:56 AM
-1 there's no need to nerf neptaris weap, the weapon is not as powerfull as u think, u still need a proper build/str to be doing significant dmg to bosses. And i think is fair considering warrior have less dmg than the other classes and cost more to actually build an op dmg to deal with bosses. So yeah no, Instead of complain of a weapon that's been used for awhile and people are completly fine with it, why not just wait for the new upcoming 86 sword,bow and staff weap. Cheers.

Warr this times can do a lot of dmg, can kill any boss they want with this weapon that is actually pretty easy to activate with bosses like hedourah, that is only a boss and makes party’s pretty easier, I already tested with some warrs and seen that with that a weapon significantly kills hedo in seconds. You just need a 3/3 sb and kraken set that’s is not so expensive almost everyone can have it. In addition, warr is not that’s expensive in game to be so powerfully, player should make warr more expensive cuz is the most op in the game, rogue has left been behind.

asommers
05-11-2024, 06:30 PM
Sorry, we're done with the 81 mythic weapons.

Sorry, no plans to allow weapon exchanges.

-ALS

Firulaisss
05-13-2024, 03:32 PM
Sorry, we're done with the 81 mythic weapons.

Sorry, no plans to allow weapon exchanges.

-ALS

Why not buff bow, if have a lot of complaining bout at least letting haste affect bow, mages with haste and gun kills like a machine gun LOL Not fair at all, having to attack so slow on rogues.

recilencia123
05-13-2024, 08:05 PM
Why not buff bow, if have a lot of complaining bout at least letting haste affect bow, mages with haste and gun kills like a machine gun LOL Not fair at all, having to attack so slow on rogues.

mages have AoE in skills , rog only one

Archhuman
05-14-2024, 06:03 AM
The build and pets needed are expensive ngl to actually kill hedo in seconds

Stephencobear
05-14-2024, 11:38 AM
mages have AoE in skills , rog only one

Wym, with the new skill options my rogue has 4 aoe attacks

I couldn’t hit one mob if I tried lol

recilencia123