PDA

View Full Version : Lb furniture for homes

Ypredator
05-11-2024, 12:14 PM
Hello, Good Afternoon, Sts, I don't know if you have thought about adding a LB table that is also something to have at home and that we can look at from it in our homes. It is really tiring to have to go to the GH or ARLOR maps to see just that. Please, one for the private houses would be the best.

tysm

-YPREDATOR

scoburus
05-11-2024, 12:40 PM
I totally misunderstood what u said, the title confused me, +1

asommers
05-11-2024, 06:34 PM
I'm kinda torn here because I want to keep a reason for you to visit towns, but I can see where it might be nice to have a leaderboard in your house or guild hall. Maybe the leaderboard should just move to the UI like the auction house or crafting station.

-ALS

Ypredator
05-13-2024, 03:03 PM
I'm kinda torn here because I want to keep a reason for you to visit towns, but I can see where it might be nice to have a leaderboard in your house or guild hall. Maybe the leaderboard should just move to the UI like the auction house or crafting station.

-ALS

Oh, the idea sounds good to have something similar to the auctions from the interface, but frankly I would like to have something physical at home, a special design that can be bought with platinum or whatever you propose.

-YPREDATOR

Ypredator
05-13-2024, 03:05 PM
I totally misunderstood what u said, the title confused me, +1

I simply want to have a leaderboard furniture for the house where I can see the LB but from my house without having to go to arlor or the GH