PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Crafty?

RedStapler
11-05-2012, 05:34 PM
Coming soon!

A tamed dragonet decides to work with his captors, and teach them how to combine items for greater benefits!

What will he teach us? We'll find out soon!

Nihiliste
11-05-2012, 05:36 PM
I call Thursday.

Traebeles99
11-05-2012, 05:37 PM
ur driving us insane lol hry plzzzzz. I guess i'll save my money.

Entertaining
11-05-2012, 05:43 PM
:o finally!

Lowlyspy
11-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Now that is a clever backstory.

Noodleleg
11-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Dragonet pets?

Heroelite
11-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Are the black dragon items included in the crafting update?

Khahl
11-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Woohoo! Can't wait to see the new special effects... I'm hoping it's a little more impressive than Humania's crafted stars. After the Demonic effect, the Mt. Fang's red awesomeness, the stars were highly unimpressive. I also hope the quests are something that can't be completed in an hour - I want to feel like I've accomplished something when I put that last piece on!

EDIT:

I am also curious about the Black Dragon armor, which Techno said there would be an NPC to convert it to a vanity or something like that. I've been holding my set for a long time now. Honestly I really like the way it looks especially compared to the new dark green armor, which I think is rather plain.

Demthres
11-05-2012, 07:24 PM
I hope its not as difficult to craft as demonic. The humania crafting was perfect the time difficulty was controlled by a semi time consuming quest. Hopefully blacksmoke wont be like demonic. If it is I guess that means better profit when farming haha. Lazy people will pay a ton for items.

MasterGT
11-05-2012, 07:54 PM
SHhhhhhweeeettt

dudetus
11-05-2012, 07:58 PM
I prefer Fang craft system. Some plat, 50k, BLAM full set.

I am lazy.

Noodleleg
11-05-2012, 07:59 PM
I hope its not as difficult to craft as demonic. The humania crafting was perfect the time difficulty was controlled by a semi time consuming quest. Hopefully blacksmoke wont be like demonic. If it is I guess that means better profit when farming haha. Lazy people will pay a ton for items.

Nah, it won't be like that... Glyphic blade steels are just big phat noobs that hate to drop :)

Energizeric
11-05-2012, 08:37 PM
I actually hope it is like demonic. Makes it more rare and something of an actual achievement. And the items actually hold their value. The lvl65 & lvl70 crafted sets are worth very little now. I would prefer they didn't have quests for the crafting items and instead just had them drop from the bosses. If they want to, make them a bit more common than glyph steels....but not that common. Crafted sets should be rare and expensive, not common so that everyone has them. I should not look in the CS and see more crafted items for sale than uncrafted (like I do for lvl65 & 70). It should be the other way around by a longshot.

Emannyv93
11-05-2012, 10:22 PM
i wouldnt be surprised if it was friday of next week , always updates on the day we get paid xD

Jcyee
11-05-2012, 10:38 PM
yes, in fact, i am feeling crafty lol

Multibird
11-05-2012, 10:46 PM
About time!!

Roc
11-05-2012, 11:14 PM
This dragon is so gonna teach me how to make things blurry !!!! ;)

Jugernugetx
11-05-2012, 11:24 PM
I better hurry and level!

Superduper
11-05-2012, 11:55 PM
What the deuce? This tells us nothing.

Superduper
11-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Woohoo! Can't wait to see the new special effects... I'm hoping it's a little more impressive than Humania's crafted stars. After the Demonic effect, the Mt. Fang's red awesomeness, the stars were highly unimpressive. I also hope the quests are something that can't be completed in an hour - I want to feel like I've accomplished something when I put that last piece on!

EDIT:

I am also curious about the Black Dragon armor, which Techno said there would be an NPC to convert it to a vanity or something like that. I've been holding my set for a long time now. Honestly I really like the way it looks especially compared to the new dark green armor, which I think is rather plain.

I don't find the weird floating sparkles above the shoulders of the new sets too cool either. Maybe some orange fire?

Cruis
11-06-2012, 03:28 AM

EDIT:

Agreed!

Bloodmage
11-06-2012, 04:07 AM
Yesss finally took some time but finally blacksmoke crafting is here

lonelycrow
11-06-2012, 08:36 AM
yayyyy :D
I am waiting for this :D

Demthres
11-06-2012, 10:21 AM
I've been wondering are the platinum craftable sets tradeable? My goal is to merch the set so if so that wont work.

Superduper
11-06-2012, 12:37 PM
I call Thursday.
One can only hope...

Khahl
11-06-2012, 06:25 PM
I don't find the weird floating sparkles above the shoulders of the new sets too cool either. Maybe some orange fire?

I was actually thinking it would be in-theme for them to have the new effect be some kind of fire. If it is fire, then I hope its really awesome-looking fire, maybe with some demonic set-like sparks coming through and little bursts of flame here and there.... hoping for too much? probably!

I also think they will close up the Halloween and patch the crafted armor in on Thursday as well.

Heroelite
11-06-2012, 07:45 PM
I hope there is a lava effect that explodes off your armor just like the vanity volcano helm.

Energizeric
11-06-2012, 11:57 PM
The effect of demonic but with orange flames instead would be very cool and would match the whole BSM theme.

Noodleleg
11-07-2012, 07:43 AM
The effect of demonic but with orange flames instead would be very cool and would match the whole BSM theme.

Collector face on. Also puts on happy prices drop face on.

Superduper
11-07-2012, 09:52 AM
The orange demonic type flames would be recycled. But they look sooooooooooooo cool