PDA

View Full Version : Story & fable tokens revamp

MarianaFox
05-11-2024, 11:06 PM
:angel: Hi i will suggest you with story and fable tokens revamp :angel:

These tokens can only be taken daily so i believe it will be better if they worked a bit differently.
Story and fabled token vendors should reworked and their prices should readjusted.
Maps would change in a single bigger map and there will a time limit.
Monsters and bosses would drop extra appropriate tokens.
Each map has a limit in their daily looted tokens.
Story token vendor will have more items (slots, chests, gold, bound xp kits etc) and eggs (up to mythic) for sale and also equipment (scalable) for hardcore characters as well.
Fabled token vendor will have more greater items (jewels, greater chests, better eggs, more slots etc) for sale.

JustAstro
05-12-2024, 10:51 PM
Petition to make story tokens useful again.
Why even remove it in the first place? It's already difficult for new players to make gold now they gotta worry for full inventory and only 5 stash slots + only being able to sell 1 item at a time? I understand you need to make money for the game to survive but don't cripple your players. Longevity and loyalty to the game is the best way for you guys to make money. But how can that happen if players will just quit because everything is too difficult. + Add more legendary weapons (86) with decent Procs to give poor players a fighting chance.

Much love. I hope you consider devs. I just want this game to flourish and prosper.

Sent from my CPH2059 using Tapatalk

asommers
05-13-2024, 10:52 AM
This is on the list of things to do.

-ALS