Seems Hedo boss is buffed
The hedo quest map does not work anymore

Cinco
04-29-2024, 02:23 PM
Dear AL devs, there's many problems in Hedo's map
Seems Hedo boss is buffed
The hedo quest map does not work anymore

Not buffed.

Quest takes you to town now - from there you can walk to the portal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irreflexivo
04-29-2024, 05:50 PM
We all requested to make a daily quest to join Hedo directly. Why would you make our experience worse when everyone wanted it? There is absolutely no reason, no benefit for StS, no benefit for us, it's just a dumb decision.

Activista
04-29-2024, 06:28 PM
Not buffed.

I like that you fixed the mission but you missed the bug that the boss has, there is still another mission and depending on whether you replay quickly the boss is weaker, (they are rumors, if you want to check ahead, maybe it is just a rumor)

Ilove_Poopoo
04-30-2024, 06:20 AM
Not buffed.

Why do this instead of taking you to a new Hedorah portal directly?

Unnecessary time is wasted waiting for two loading times (teleporting to town, and another one when entering the portal) - the loading time is slower when the town is crowded, not to mention players overseas/yellow ping experience even longer loading time - so that's more of a reason of why this is bad.

Deykos
04-30-2024, 07:24 AM

Unnecessary time is wasted waiting for two loading times (teleporting to town, and another one when entering the portal) - the loading time is slower when the town is crowded, not to mention players overseas/yellow ping experience even longer loading time - so that's more of a reason of why this is bad.totally in favor, a new update is necessary that allows you to access the most relevant farming bosses instantly

Enviado desde mi 23030RAC7Y mediante Tapatalk

zynkor
04-30-2024, 09:08 AM

Unnecessary time is wasted waiting for two loading times (teleporting to town, and another one when entering the portal) - the loading time is slower when the town is crowded, not to mention players overseas/yellow ping experience even longer loading time - so that's more of a reason of why this is bad.

+1

Please allow everyone to access hedo directly, or at least revert to the way it was before using the quest.
It is a complete waste of time to go through the town every time.

Activista
04-30-2024, 09:10 AM
+1

Please allow everyone to access hedo directly, or at least revert to the way it was before using the quest.
It is a complete waste of time to go through the town every time.

why waste of time? It is normal in all games to run a path to reach an objective

Activista
04-30-2024, 09:16 AM
totally in favor, a new update is necessary that allows you to access the most relevant farming bosses instantly

Why would it have to be like this? That would be abusive and map exploitation (causing more economic problems in the long term)

zynkor
04-30-2024, 09:21 AM
why waste of time? It is normal in all games to run a path to reach an objective

Please explain how does it benefit us from going through the town over and over again.

Deykos
04-30-2024, 09:22 AM
Why would it have to be like this? That would be abusive and map exploitation (causing more economic problems in the long term)I don't know what you're playing and I don't know if it's worth wasting my time answering you. It's not about wasting time or if 2 seconds less time per Run will affect the game's economy. It is about offering a better service to the player, farming quietly without eating 2 loading screens per run and moving to only 1 is called improving the playability and comfort of the player.

Lolifee
04-30-2024, 09:33 AM
Esp if it was already fine as it was and now it got worse lol

Activista
04-30-2024, 09:37 AM
Please explain how does it benefit us from going through the town over and over again.

Why should everything be a "benefit"? They don't want to complicate their lives, it's very sad how they think nowadays that having everything fast is the "best" thing, it's totally the opposite, it makes everything worse to the point that they complain for up to 10 seconds to 15 seconds of remap, years ago they were 10 minute games. On average they now have 15 seconds of time lol, is it really so hard for them to understand that the remap now is normal? literally this is how it should always be, if you give them the easy way they will become more anxious over time

Activista
04-30-2024, 10:10 AM
I don't know what you're playing and I don't know if it's worth wasting my time answering you. It's not about wasting time or if 2 seconds less time per Run will affect the game's economy. It is about offering a better service to the player, farming quietly without eating 2 loading screens per run and moving to only 1 is called improving the playability and comfort of the player.

Look, mate, with all due respect, I understand that you don't like how this is currently, but the missions are game files, that shouldn't be beneficial for farming, what you should ask for is to have a better spawn on the elderwood map, not having access straight

Sulphurea
04-30-2024, 10:50 AM
Look, mate, with all due respect, I understand that you don't like how this is currently, but the missions are game files, that shouldn't be beneficial for farming, what you should ask for is to have a better spawn on the elderwood map, not having access straightMe i never understand your comments over gl farming cause you're not a gold loot farmer. It would be like i, that i never pvped, blutter around all time over a subject that doesn't involve me at all and of which ik nothing. I don't understand your pov at all. You think that saving 2 seconds per map will make us less rich? No, it will just benefit even more the players that have op in game ping over the ones that run on 300 ping all time. Just comment what yk and live, stay silent on things you don't and you'll make us all more content.

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
04-30-2024, 11:36 AM
Look, mate, with all due respect, I understand that you don't like how this is currently, but the missions are game files, that shouldn't be beneficial for farming, what you should ask for is to have a better spawn on the elderwood map, not having access straight

Actually with these changes i am 8 sec faster/run then with remap quest and it makes more fun. When the last person joins the map I Alrdy killed half of phase 1.

It would be even better, that when hedo reaches end of phase 2 he disappears instead of waiting another 10 sec. Then can safe another 10 sec.

So thank you

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Activista
04-30-2024, 01:24 PM
Actually with these changes i am 8 sec faster/run then with remap quest and it makes more fun. When the last person joins the map I Alrdy killed half of phase 1.

It would be even better, that when hedo reaches end of phase 2 he disappears instead of waiting another 10 sec. Then can safe another 10 sec.

So thank you

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

You're welcome, I hope the crop improves even more

Activista
04-30-2024, 01:26 PM
Me i never understand your comments over gl farming cause you're not a gold loot farmer. It would be like i, that i never pvped, blutter around all time over a subject that doesn't involve me at all and of which ik nothing. I don't understand your pov at all. You think that saving 2 seconds per map will make us less rich? No, it will just benefit even more the players that have op in game ping over the ones that run on 300 ping all time. Just comment what yk and live, stay silent on things you don't and you'll make us all more content.

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk

Time is money, if 100m per hour go out it will be gradually reduced in the future and we will not have inflation problems :D

PirateKing
05-04-2024, 12:48 PM
I tried hedourah last time it opened and i was surprised to see i cant go to portal/dungeon through quest "A Last request"

Why was it even changed ?

Quests are so often used as a purpose to remap to dungeons. Don't say it wasn't the 'intended' purpose. It stayed that way for so long (idk maybe an year i opened the game and it was like that) that it is the general norm for all quests.

It's like you intentionally wanna make the game bad even at places where its perfectly alright. First ezg ruined, hedo hp buffed when new arcanes didn't release and now this ?

Each quest takes you to dungeon where your quest is supposed to be.

It's not fair to change the remap/Go-to to berline bay just because some people do not have the quest. They can have the quest too barely takes 1-2 hour to reach there. I solo-ed and got it for myself.

I didn't have that quest for like 2 months after i reached 86 and i was saving quests so i can do them when expansion to level 91 comes but i did the quests at the end so i can specifically remap to the dungeon. It's a choice.

Now the norm is who can run faster to portal and people will still cry about not being fast enough so missing out on parties or stuff.

I request it be changed back. That's not how the Go-to in quests work. All quests take us to dungeons, even if its through a portal.

Need a rollback. Noone is happy with it sts.

Firulaisss
05-04-2024, 01:42 PM
I tried hedourah last time it opened and i was surprised to see i cant go to portal/dungeon through quest "A Last request"

Why was it even changed ?

Quests are so often used as a purpose to remap to dungeons. Don't say it wasn't the 'intended' purpose. It stayed that way for so long (idk maybe an year i opened the game and it was like that) that it is the general norm for all quests.

It's like you intentionally wanna make the game bad even at places where its perfectly alright. First ezg ruined, hedo hp buffed when new arcanes didn't release and now this ?

Each quest takes you to dungeon where your quest is supposed to be.

It's not fair to change the remap/Go-to to berline bay just because some people do not have the quest. They can have the quest too barely takes 1-2 hour to reach there. I solo-ed and got it for myself.

I didn't have that quest for like 2 months after i reached 86 and i was saving quests so i can do them when expansion to level 91 comes but i did the quests at the end so i can specifically remap to the dungeon. It's a choice.

Now the norm is who can run faster to portal and people will still cry about not being fast enough so missing out on parties or stuff.

I request it be changed back. That's not how the Go-to in quests work. All quests take us to dungeons, even if its through a portal.

Need a rollback. Noone is happy with it sts.

Just get a better speed set,

Thanks.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Activista
05-04-2024, 01:44 PM
From the beginning you are wrong, it has been the same for years, not even a mission puts you directly in the dungeon, it was simply like this for months because no one reported it, they prefer to abuse the failures than report them, in this case you are doing the same thing, otherwise It benefits you, you ask them to improve it but when something is wrong, you won't even make a report. Regarding the last thing you said, they got used to having things simple, we have always chosen a person who makes ReMap, it has always been like this and the competition of Who goes faster.. what is the need? It was always like this and if the farming time bothers you so much, there are many ways to generate gold without necessarily playing, you can invest in things in the future that increase in price, apart from farming gold, you should analyze the store more often if your problem is based in "need" for gold, it's too simple when you understand the economy of the game

PirateKing
05-04-2024, 01:53 PM
Just get a better speed set,

Thanks.

i have a speed set with 4x and.. i prefer quest remap ty

PirateKing
05-04-2024, 01:56 PM
From the beginning you are wrong, it has been the same for years, not even a mission puts you directly in the dungeon, it was simply like this for months because no one reported it, they prefer to abuse the failures than report them, in this case you are doing the same thing, otherwise It benefits you, you ask them to improve it but when something is wrong, you won't even make a report. Regarding the last thing you said, they got used to having things simple, we have always chosen a person who makes ReMap, it has always been like this and the competition of Who goes faster.. what is the need? It was always like this and if the farming time bothers you so much, there are many ways to generate gold without necessarily playing, you can invest in things in the future that increase in price, apart from farming gold, you should analyze the store more often if your problem is based in "need" for gold, it's too simple when you understand the economy of the game

lol why u even bringing up economy here. bp still works, remap still fast for guys with op speed sets.

u begind with saying i am wrong when every quest literally takes to dungeons lol

i no longer wish to hear your take on this.

Thewolfbull
05-04-2024, 02:05 PM
Hedoura/other portal bosses should be made enterable from the world map like old maps in the past were, then it won’t matter who has the quest, and be fair for everyone. Farming has become more about how fast your ping/remap speed is rather than how fast you clear a map…

Activista
05-04-2024, 02:20 PM
lol why u even bringing up economy here. bp still works, remap still fast for guys with op speed sets.

u begind with saying i am wrong when every quest literally takes to dungeons lol

i no longer wish to hear your take on this.

the first paragraph you said everything you are complaining about, so there is nothing to complain about, you already answered your own question, get a better speed set

PirateKing
05-04-2024, 02:53 PM
the first paragraph you said everything you are complaining about, so there is nothing to complain about, you already answered your own question, get a better speed set

lol i have no intention to argue or debate over this with someone who just believes on old arcane ideas and concepts like a child lol. just leave the game if u have so many complaints.

You have no problem with using a speed set but problem with a simple remap when you fail to accept all the quests take you to dungeon. What a fake guy you are lol, then you bring up economy and the point that people misuse bugs when the general idea of that quest was a remap since it launched, just like how every other damn quest works so how is anyone to tell its a bug that we didnt spawn in berline bay lol?

and then you butt in trying to solve my query, trying to decide how a game is supposed to be, unable to adapt to current scenarios when this post is just a petition on reverting the change cos the norm of all quests is spawning into a dungeon. Just leave the game or the thread atleast if you here to argue lol.

There are lots of guys unlike you who support the notion of spawning into a dungeon and are unhappy with this change. No matter farmers will still run towards the portal but it's not how it should be. I am not some billionaire, hardcore gamer or something or believe in the fact that speed = gold. It's just how the quests work. Final verdict stays on respective developers.

Don't overstep being a member or turning in a petition.

PirateKing
05-04-2024, 02:56 PM
Hedoura/other portal bosses should be made enterable from the world map like old maps in the past were, then it won’t matter who has the quest, and be fair for everyone. Farming has become more about how fast your ping/remap speed is rather than how fast you clear a map…

that sounds reasonable considering when elite hedourah comes, that will be fair as quest wont work.

also here it's about reverting back the quest.

It won't do any damage to game either if quest takes into dungeon. Fair enough.

Activista
05-04-2024, 03:06 PM
lol i have no intention to argue or debate over this with someone who just believes on old arcane ideas and concepts like a child lol. just leave the game if u have so many complaints.

You have no problem with using a speed set but problem with a simple remap when you fail to accept all the quests take you to dungeon. What a fake guy you are lol, then you bring up economy and the point that people misuse bugs when the general idea of that quest was a remap since it launched, just like how every other damn quest works so how is anyone to tell its a bug that we didnt spawn in berline bay lol?

and then you butt in trying to solve my query, trying to decide how a game is supposed to be, unable to adapt to current scenarios when this post is just a petition on reverting the change cos the norm of all quests is spawning into a dungeon. Just leave the game or the thread atleast if you here to argue lol.

There are lots of guys unlike you who support the notion of spawning into a dungeon and are unhappy with this change. No matter farmers will still run towards the portal but it's not how it should be. I am not some billionaire, hardcore gamer or something or believe in the fact that speed = gold. It's just how the quests work. Final verdict stays on respective developers.

Don't overstep being a member or turning in a petition.

Friend, you should think deeply, earning gold quickly makes the game worse, those seconds you save per mission affect too much in the long term, they inflate prices and devalue others in a matter of hours, I ask you to analyze everything that would happen if that comes back, analyze it thoroughly. , it has nothing to do with updating you to the era or anything like that

PirateKing
05-04-2024, 03:25 PM
Friend, you should think deeply, earning gold quickly makes the game worse, those seconds you save per mission affect too much in the long term, they inflate prices and devalue others in a matter of hours, I ask you to analyze everything that would happen if that comes back, analyze it thoroughly. , it has nothing to do with updating you to the era or anything like that

This post is not about economy.

It's a pretty simple fact that a quest spawns you into a dungeon.

Inflation is the law in economy as economy progresses and controlling it, taking measures to normalise it for new people and regulating cash flows is the work of game owners. More money = more buying power = costlier items and its alright as it is. It's a different market now, people earn fast because they put in money/time and grind. Each person has different rate of inflow and each person put in different amount of hours in game so each person will forever stand at a different place in economy and hence your statement for "seconds affect in long run" is meaningless to someone like me who is here for fun and put in just 2-3 hours of gameplay.

I dont want to agree the game is broken cos i enjoy it well and good. I came back to game like 2+ months ago and i built up my character from scratch and i enjoy it well. I liked the maus era too, i like current game even more.

A good set costs way over 500m if all dmg, speed, proc, gl set and pets and everything considered. Rate of cash inflow for someone like me on average is 6m-9m a day. Takes a good 2 months to just reach gear goals and thats a lot of time and economy works balanced as it is.

You instead mate need to leave the job of economy to devs lol. They know their currencies and market well and they will take measures in future updates if they feel like it.

saving or bringing in mere seconds in a run on a quest is not the response i need from you lol.

Activista
05-04-2024, 03:28 PM
This post is not about economy.

It's a pretty simple fact that a quest spawns you into a dungeon.

Inflation is the law in economy as economy progresses and controlling it, taking measures to normalise it for new people and regulating cash flows is the work of game owners. More money = more buying power = costlier items and its alright as it is. It's a different market now, people earn fast because they put in money/time and grind. Each person has different rate of inflow and each person put in different amount of hours in game so each person will forever stand at a different place in economy and hence your statement for "seconds affect in long run" is meaningless to someone like me who is here for fun and put in just 2-3 hours of gameplay.

I dont want to agree the game is broken cos i enjoy it well and good. I came back to game like 2+ months ago and i built up my character from scratch and i enjoy it well. I liked the maus era too, i like current game even more.

A good set costs way over 500m if all dmg, speed, proc, gl set and pets and everything considered. Rate of cash inflow for someone like me on average is 6m-9m a day. Takes a good 2 months to just reach gear goals and thats a lot of time and economy works balanced as it is.

You instead mate need to leave the job of economy to devs lol. They know their currencies and market well and they will take measures in future updates if they feel like it.

saving or bringing in mere seconds in a run on a quest is not the response i need from you lol.

I will only answer the last thing because it answers everything you are complaining about, "the developers will know what to do with their coins" that was removing the mission that caused conflict in some way.

PirateKing
05-04-2024, 03:39 PM
I will only answer the last thing because it answers everything you are complaining about, "the developers will know what to do with their coins" that was removing the mission that caused conflict in some way.

i had rather let the community decide what they want.

I simply stated how the quests work, and that it worked alright and it needed no change.

There are a lot of views in this post rn and If community doesn't want that quest thingy reverted then so be it.

I am simply here to reflect that quest spawns into dungeons. People are unhappy. People can always suck it up and use ss and run towards portal but i saw so many unhappy guys and noone made a thread so here i did.

Irreflexivo
05-04-2024, 04:50 PM
Can we just add an option to remap faster on the map?
What's the point of walking to a portal, it doesn't add any value to the game. It wastes time and makes the game more stressful. It doesn't benefit anyone. We just want to play. If you believe more gold will be generated because of this, just nerf the portal accordingly. But why would you ever want to walk, and make a burden on whoever has to remap while others are chilling.

Activista
05-04-2024, 07:31 PM
Can we just add an option to remap faster on the map?
What's the point of walking to a portal, it doesn't add any value to the game. It wastes time and makes the game more stressful. It doesn't benefit anyone. We just want to play. If you believe more gold will be generated because of this, just nerf the portal accordingly. But why would you ever want to walk, and make a burden on whoever has to remap while others are chilling.

If you have thought how absurd your complaint sounds not wanting to walk for 5 seconds? HAHAHAHAHA I DON'T WANT TO LAUGH BUT IT'S ABSURD THAT THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT, FROM HERE TO WHEN ARE THEY SO LAZY?

zynkor
05-04-2024, 07:51 PM
+1 Bring back the remap quest, or let everyone teleport to the map directly.

Yuggernaut
05-04-2024, 08:09 PM
play fair or dont play

Firulaisss
05-04-2024, 08:13 PM
+1 Bring back the remap quest, or let everyone teleport to the map directly.

We don’t need that lol, don’t be lazy and play the game at it is.

ilmercenario
05-04-2024, 08:55 PM
Lol all this ppl dont get the real problem, yeah its still fast ? Maybe, its still doable? Ofc but u all are so blind, dont see whats going on.. u r like these ppl who get their salary decreased to the minimal and still think ( Well its ok, better not complain, i can survive because i can buy food so its good)but no its not good, ur quality of life just decreased fool!. Sts has been making devastating changes lately against farming players, but well, u all dont care, important is u can waste ur lives here for a game that dont give a f about u and will always make ur farming harder and annoying, " just work harder" " just get good speed set" [emoji1782] answers ty. If sts has some decency bring back the quest that teleport you to the dungeon, i have played many online rpg and you dont go to dungeons thru a portal ( you can) but you usually use a queue lobby instead that find pt and teleports you there.Or you should fix all quests take you to dungeons (example under fire take you to hauntlet, heart of hydra, eye of the fly) go fix all quests not only the one farmers use lol :D [emoji1782]

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk

Activista
05-04-2024, 09:42 PM
Lol all this ppl dont get the real problem, yeah its still fast ? Maybe, its still doable? Ofc but u all are so blind, dont see whats going on.. u r like these ppl who get their salary decreased to the minimal and still think ( Well its ok, better not complain, i can survive because i can buy food so its good)but no its not good, ur quality of life just decreased fool!. Sts has been making devastating changes lately against farming players, but well, u all dont care, important is u can waste ur lives here for a game that dont give a f about u and will always make ur farming harder and annoying, " just work harder" " just get good speed set" [emoji1782] answers ty. If sts has some decency bring back the quest that teleport you to the dungeon, i have played many online rpg and you dont go to dungeons thru a portal ( you can) but you usually use a queue lobby instead that find pt and teleports you there.Or you should fix all quests take you to dungeons (example under fire take you to hauntlet, heart of hydra, eye of the fly) go fix all quests not only the one farmers use lol :D [emoji1782]

It seems that you have been in this game for a short time, everyone was affected and do not use Hydra or Infested as an example, both bosses had a high difficulty, this boss now passes in seconds, Hydra and Infested in their time took approximately 1 minute, even more , and although I repeat... it seems that you are new, hydra caused inflation in everything and they had to nerf it after 1 or 2 months due to the excess of gold it gave and its way of remapping made it even more broken

ilmercenario
05-04-2024, 10:06 PM
Well, mine was just random examples to prove that they didnt fix it as everyone trying to say because ( it was a bug), because there many quests take you to dungeon, nothing weird,but finally you said truth, they want limit the gold, you dont like all this gold? Scared if inflation? Lol they made gold bars... 1b each, means they wanted it this way, why you go against players then? Also u dont like maps take minutes now? Still sts wanted it this way, they made the game PROC based, which make it really annoying and its the true problem of game, you just proc op stuff and wait cool down... Skills are useless without procs... Anyways this is how the game is now useless talking about it, back to the real topic that have nothing to do with all the issues you mentioning.. we need better remap for boss dungeons, be it quest or make it accessible from map idc do it, if gold is problem of remap nerf 10% gl i prefer ty

Tekila
05-04-2024, 10:17 PM
À queue lobby would be cooler.
With an option to continue to the next run or to not.
I remap quest is not something I would care about it’s just an exploit that got fixed.
In fact I didn’t use it either.
But I don’t farm that much I believe that your hands are shaking now because of all that icons to touch and hold for months for few gold. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Or did you use the « pay the bill get some thrill » option ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Activista
05-04-2024, 10:18 PM
Well, mine was just random examples to prove that they didnt fix it as everyone trying to say because ( it was a bug), because there many quests take you to dungeon, nothing weird,but finally you said truth, they want limit the gold, you dont like all this gold? Scared if inflation? Lol they made gold bars... 1b each, means they wanted it this way, why you go against players then? Also u dont like maps take minutes now? Still sts wanted it this way, they made the game PROC based, which make it really annoying and its the true problem of game, you just proc op stuff and wait cool down... Skills are useless without procs... Anyways this is how the game is now useless talking about it, back to the real topic that have nothing to do with all the issues you mentioning.. we need better remap for boss dungeons, be it quest or make it accessible from map idc do it, if gold is problem of remap nerf 10% gl i prefer ty

bullion is for the rich, only 5% of people will use it, that has been in suggestions for years, apart from that it is not fear of inflation but that a new player will not be interested in playing and seeing prices that inflation leaves, if I started of 0 and I see that it comes out to approximately 30k, seeing only the weapon prices would demotivate me too much that I would prefer not to play and delete it, from experience I know very well that inflation is bad and even more so in this game that new things go down and up so much that it demotivates when Its value is lost in a short time, now addressing your topic, what they really occupy is a map spawn closer to the portal, only that they occupy, it is not necessary to enter directly, you, like all of us, were affected by that change and it does not have nothing bad, it is better to solve problems like that now than in the future when possibly due to these things we end up seeing things that are not only expensive but also unbalanced that with a single change or event it is possible to lose more than what it cost in extreme amounts

ilmercenario
05-04-2024, 10:42 PM
À queue lobby would be cooler.
With an option to continue to the next run or to not.
I remap quest is not something I would care about it’s just an exploit that got fixed.
In fact I didn’t use it either.
But I don’t farm that much I believe that your hands are shaking now because of all that icons to touch and hold for months for few gold. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Or did you use the « pay the bill get some thrill » option ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant TapatalkTy for your first suggestion , its the only good thing you could say so far, we alrdy said the quest wasnt an "exploit", do you even know what an exploit is?.. then no my fingers don't hurt, i play on my free time, not a grinder, and also you dont farm? Ofc not, you used to die wave 50 in gaunt embarrassing war.. you think you are so good because you know how to do some marketing in a game? Hahaha idc about being rich in al, i want be rich irl, and last, no i dont spend on al anymore because unhappy of the game in general next time you want act cool be silent maybe better [emoji1782]

Activista
05-04-2024, 10:48 PM
Ty for your first suggestion , its the only good thing you could say so far, we alrdy said the quest wasnt an "exploit", do you even know what an exploit is?.. then no my fingers don't hurt, i play on my free time, not a grinder, and also you dont farm? Ofc not, you used to die wave 50 in gaunt embarrassing war.. you think you are so good because you know how to do some marketing in a game? Hahaha idc about being rich in al, i want be rich irl, and last, no i dont spend on al anymore because unhappy of the game in general next time you want act cool be silent maybe better [emoji1782]

that ? What are you talking about with waves? hahahaha I don't even play those round maps, hahahaha I'm laughing, you look like another guy who is a content creator, they just wanted to talk and they brought up topics that didn't matter, why don't we talk about animals now? Or I don't know, what food do you like?

ilmercenario
05-04-2024, 10:49 PM
bullion is for the rich, only 5% of people will use it, that has been in suggestions for years, apart from that it is not fear of inflation but that a new player will not be interested in playing and seeing prices that inflation leaves, if I started of 0 and I see that it comes out to approximately 30k, seeing only the weapon prices would demotivate me too much that I would prefer not to play and delete it, from experience I know very well that inflation is bad and even more so in this game that new things go down and up so much that it demotivates when Its value is lost in a short time, now addressing your topic, what they really occupy is a map spawn closer to the portal, only that they occupy, it is not necessary to enter directly, you, like all of us, were affected by that change and it does not have nothing bad, it is better to solve problems like that now than in the future when possibly due to these things we end up seeing things that are not only expensive but also unbalanced that with a single change or event it is possible to lose more than what it cost in extreme amountsWell, its not hard to make gold, this is a free to play, if they want everything fast, pay, or they need months to build up,like every other rpg.. again i dont see probelm of making gold, the game has changed and its like this now, why everyone making big deal about it.. anyways, everyone have its own opinions, and i believe the remap system of boss dungeon need to be improved thats it.

ilmercenario
05-04-2024, 10:52 PM
that ? What are you talking about with waves? hahahaha I don't even play those round maps, hahahaha I'm laughing, you look like another guy who is a content creator, they just wanted to talk and they brought up topics that didn't matter, why don't we talk about animals now? Or I don't know, what food do you like?I mentioned tekila, are you tekila? Lol read
. Now im done talking to you people.. im feeling stupid bye.

Irreflexivo
05-05-2024, 03:27 AM
If you have thought how absurd your complaint sounds not wanting to walk for 5 seconds? HAHAHAHAHA I DON'T WANT TO LAUGH BUT IT'S ABSURD THAT THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT, FROM HERE TO WHEN ARE THEY SO LAZY?You are banned anyways, the complaint is not against you. It's not about lazyness, I just see it as pointless. At the end of the day, only 1 player will have to remap and the others will just chill. What's the point of making 1 person do extra effort for something that can be easily fixed. Again, you are banned, you don't care about the actual quality of the game, your intentions are beyond my understanding, just to throw people off because they didn't like the changes? Everyone who is against changing it back doesn't have a real reason beyond "get over it", "lazy", and so on, no REAL or GENUINE interest in making the game more enjoyable.

Firulaisss
05-05-2024, 03:34 AM
You are banned anyways, the complaint is not against you. It's not about lazyness, I just see it as pointless. At the end of the day, only 1 player will have to remap and the others will just chill. What's the point of making 1 person do extra effort for something that can be easily fixed. Again, you are banned, you don't care about the actual quality of the game, your intentions are beyond my understanding, just to throw people off because they didn't like the changes? Everyone who is against changing it back doesn't have a real reason beyond "get over it", "lazy", and so on, no REAL or GENUINE interest in making the game more enjoyable.

Y’all loosing their time posting and posting. They not gonna do nothing bout it, is not necessary and also for the ppl that already completed the quest. They are now not able to do it. So it literally have a no go back, not fair for others just to pleased some lazy runners that’s doesn’t want to remap through normal portal. Yall just complaining cuz with fast remap yall had 3 seconds of fast joining. [emoji23] Yall has speed sets and Pere or heroic ghostly. There are more important things to care bout in the game, and not just a quest than do not affect us in nothing.

PirateKing
05-05-2024, 04:36 AM
play fair or dont play

Lol exactly. So all quests remap to dungeons and this one did too, but now it doesn't. Hence unfair. You seem to miss some logic there mate.

We don’t need that lol, don’t be lazy and play the game at it is.

Lol we were playing the game as it is. You look like u don't like changes but u are prolly slow and put it out as lazy. Who is lazy procing switching spamming skills lol?

Lol all this ppl dont get the real problem, yeah its still fast ? Maybe, its still doable? Ofc but u all are so blind, dont see whats going on.. u r like these ppl who get their salary decreased to the minimal and still think ( Well its ok, better not complain, i can survive because i can buy food so its good)but no its not good, ur quality of life just decreased fool!. Sts has been making devastating changes lately against farming players, but well, u all dont care, important is u can waste ur lives here for a game that dont give a f about u and will always make ur farming harder and annoying, " just work harder" " just get good speed set" [emoji1782] answers ty. If sts has some decency bring back the quest that teleport you to the dungeon,...Or you should fix all quests take you to dungeons (example under fire take you to hauntlet, heart of hydra, eye of the fly) go fix all quests not only the one farmers use lol :D [emoji1782]

Lol this is such a great example. "They made me more broke but meh I can still buy food" hhahahaha. Thats what i mean, people don't realise their quality of life decrease and just settle.

PirateKing
05-05-2024, 04:41 AM
Y’all loosing their time posting and posting. They not gonna do nothing bout it, is not necessary and also for the ppl that already completed the quest. They are now not able to do it. So it literally have a no go back, not fair for others just to pleased some lazy runners that’s doesn’t want to remap through normal portal. Yall just complaining cuz with fast remap yall had 3 seconds of fast joining. [emoji23] Yall has speed sets and Pere or heroic ghostly. There are more important things to care bout in the game, and not just a quest than do not affect us in nothing.

If it doesn't affect u sir, why are u still here ? You like one of the guys that "hey they increased my work hours in my job by 1 hour, but who cares i can spend another hour, **** personal life". Lol Go shoo run to portal. Use your time running.

But i like how u say "They not gonna do nothing bout it", Is it important to cater to the community and keep them happy or is it better to reduce cash inflows for farmers and hope people buy more plat? mhmm.. But what would sts do if such little little things make people leave game one at a time and sooner or later people who spend dollars leave too.

PirateKing
05-05-2024, 04:44 AM
You are banned anyways, the complaint is not against you. It's not about lazyness, I just see it as pointless. At the end of the day, only 1 player will have to remap and the others will just chill. What's the point of making 1 person do extra effort for something that can be easily fixed. Again, you are banned, you don't care about the actual quality of the game, your intentions are beyond my understanding, just to throw people off because they didn't like the changes? Everyone who is against changing it back doesn't have a real reason beyond "get over it", "lazy", and so on, no REAL or GENUINE interest in making the game more enjoyable.

Well said my friend, This guy here idk why he just feels an utter need to butt in even when noone talking to him. I wish i could block this kiddo/fool in my post here or something.

PirateKing
05-05-2024, 04:47 AM
The past era where we remapped to elite southern gates through map was pretty nice, fair to all.
At present an upgraded version of it, through quest remaps was a very smart way found by players and it's great.

It will create issues when elite hedo comes so remap system for farmers who constantly grind does need to be changed.

Game is alright and economy is cool as it is. More gold made, more cost of items, game owners need to think a way to solve that problem for new players.

Anyone who has a complaint like that kiddo above can basically stay level 66, farm maus and use ebon lol live their old times.

Waiting for a dev to comment

Thewolfbull
05-05-2024, 05:13 AM
It seems that you have been in this game for a short time, everyone was affected and do not use Hydra or Infested as an example, both bosses had a high difficulty, this boss now passes in seconds, Hydra and Infested in their time took approximately 1 minute, even more , and although I repeat... it seems that you are new, hydra caused inflation in everything and they had to nerf it after 1 or 2 months due to the excess of gold it gave and its way of remapping made it even more broken
Then make the map harder? Or nerf the gold drop, the devs should try to minimise loading screens and unnecessary visits to towns, instead of making the game more clunky and repetitive (spending half your time clicking menus) isn’t exactly fun.

Activista
05-05-2024, 09:14 AM
Then make the map harder? Or nerf the gold drop, the devs should try to minimise loading screens and unnecessary visits to towns, instead of making the game more clunky and repetitive (spending half your time clicking menus) isn’t exactly fun.

No, you need to have more patience, in the last 2 years you have become more anxious than ever, I don't blame you, you have adapted to running fast and destroying with just a few hits, therefore I invite you to play without thinking so much about what will happen , unlike the guy above who told me something related to real life in work environments... that is an argument without logic, since this did not affect 1 individual but everyone, no one was affected, only the amount of gold was reduced per hour in general but that's fine, learn to have more patience to walk, the truth is I worry about how current players evolve, they have become very demanding and do not want to have obstacles in the slightest

Activista
05-05-2024, 09:23 AM
The past era where we remapped to elite southern gates through map was pretty nice, fair to all.
At present an upgraded version of it, through quest remaps was a very smart way found by players and it's great.

It will create issues when elite hedo comes so remap system for farmers who constantly grind does need to be changed.

Game is alright and economy is cool as it is. More gold made, more cost of items, game owners need to think a way to solve that problem for new players.

Anyone who has a complaint like that kiddo above can basically stay level 66, farm maus and use ebon lol live their old times.

Waiting for a dev to comment

What will be the problem in elite mode? I'm already curious to know your point of view, if running 3 seconds is the problem I wouldn't know whether to take you seriously or are you hesitating because it is the worst example of a "problem" you can say

Activista
05-05-2024, 09:27 AM
It's about laziness, I know that for sure jsjssjsjs not wanting to walk for even 10 seconds is very exaggerated on their part.

Irreflexivo
05-05-2024, 12:21 PM
It's about laziness, I know that for sure jsjssjsjs not wanting to walk for even 10 seconds is very exaggerated on their part.

It was such a nice feature to remap smoothly. It is about enjoying the game more. Someone mentioned to add a Queue, I mentioned to add a daily quest with the same feature, or plainly, allow to join to a portal through the map. I do like the idea to walk and use speed sets whenever they fill a purpose on maps, such as Gauntlet, Indigo, etc. But what's exactly exciting about walking to a damm portal that can be easily joined through the map? There's literally no purpose. It's about the little things that can make an experience more enjoyable. Personally, I'm not requesting this because "I don't want to walk", as I mentioned, only 1 person per party will have to experience this and not necessarily me.

ilmercenario
05-05-2024, 01:08 PM
It was such a nice feature to remap smoothly. It is about enjoying the game more. Someone mentioned to add a Queue, I mentioned to add a daily quest with the same feature, or plainly, allow to join to a portal through the map. I do like the idea to walk and use speed sets whenever they fill a purpose on maps, such as Gauntlet, Indigo, etc. But what's exactly exciting about walking to a damm portal that can be easily joined through the map? There's literally no purpose. It's about the little things that can make an experience more enjoyable. Personally, I'm not requesting this because "I don't want to walk", as I mentioned, only 1 person per party will have to experience this and not necessarily me.Bro its to hard for them to understand.. now i Will answer at their level.. We have to remove completely the map, and every city and dungeon will be linked to each other with portals.. and the only way to change city or dungeon w.e is by walking with op ss and go to portals, because we are not lazy players and we enjoy walking and entering portals [emoji1782]

Activista
05-05-2024, 03:06 PM
Bro its to hard for them to understand.. now i Will answer at their level.. We have to remove completely the map, and every city and dungeon will be linked to each other with portals.. and the only way to change city or dungeon w.e is by walking with op ss and go to portals, because we are not lazy players and we enjoy walking and entering portals [emoji1782]

So you're implying that administrators are like that? I say one thing but the administrators make the final decision, not me and in this case they chose that

Tekila
05-05-2024, 10:21 PM
Ty for your first suggestion , its the only good thing you could say so far, we alrdy said the quest wasnt an "exploit", do you even know what an exploit is?.. then no my fingers don't hurt, i play on my free time, not a grinder, and also you dont farm? Ofc not, you used to die wave 50 in gaunt embarrassing war.. you think you are so good because you know how to do some marketing in a game? Hahaha idc about being rich in al, i want be rich irl, and last, no i dont spend on al anymore because unhappy of the game in general next time you want act cool be silent maybe better [emoji1782]

The waves I did in EZG doesn’t make your dumb point of view right or anything you will say right.

You argued and nobody agreed to you.

That is all thank you for your participation.

By the way I did 78 in gauntlet and I don’t even try in this game anyway as I used to say the gameplay is crap. The only fun for me is to build a char and try the procs and combos. Up to you to ruin your health with your x4 speed to bp. :)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Hulyepuja
05-07-2024, 05:30 AM
Lol this thread is cooked. The whole kitchen burnt down....

On a real note, I don't really get why they did this change. I do believe this change was unnecessary.

Lolifee
05-07-2024, 07:44 AM
Just make a daily quest "kill 50x hedo" with some nice rewards and instant teleport I don't get why remapping thru town is important lol

chiiwawa
05-07-2024, 08:46 AM

So you knew about it for months and didn't report it?

PirateKing
05-10-2024, 06:02 AM
@sts looking for a revert, give a word.

Activista
05-10-2024, 01:12 PM
So you knew about it for months and didn't report it?

I barely found out, since I didn't even play at that time.

ilmercenario
05-10-2024, 07:21 PM
@sts looking for a revert, give a word.Lol they wont answer, when players talk about something they dont like, they ignore, or they just come say something stupid and close thread.

JustAstro
05-11-2024, 11:37 AM
So much replies for a stupid post xD

PirateKing
05-12-2024, 12:37 PM
So much replies for a stupid post xD lol what a free useless guy

PirateKing
05-12-2024, 12:39 PM
Lol they wont answer, when players talk about something they dont like, they ignore, or they just come say something stupid and close thread.

ikr they check posts instant and reply but when its something real, they dont give a rat ****

PirateKing
05-13-2024, 03:22 AM
lol they moved the post, what audacity!

YoungBraz
05-14-2024, 07:35 AM
bro just walk and see how beautiful is this map

Eunbin
05-22-2024, 06:22 AM
yeah i think its buffed too