PDA

View Full Version : My Warbird, Wardag!

Caiahar
11-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Hey guys! i recently started a warbird cuz i wanted to pvp a lot! problem is, i dont know how to build him! Right now wardag is lvl 22 with 57 str, 50 dex, and 8 int! PLZ give me information if this is ok or give me more examples! hes a dual spec so he uses str and dex, but my friend said i should also add int so i dont run out of mana, and he said i need mana or else ill run out and die! help me!

Zaheris
11-05-2012, 06:55 PM
I think you should try doing half strength and half dex and if you constantly run out of mana, THEN try adding int.

Here's Chickenrunnn's advice:
-Lvl 26 War bird
Base points : Str dex
Skills points : 6 focus, 6 evasion, 5 break, 4 blast shot, 1 shattering, 1 repulse, 1 blinding 1 root
Items :.Onyx sword set, dodging ring with damage
Combo : focus, evasion, root shatter break blast blind repulse

The full guide is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628

Does that help?

Caiahar
11-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Half str and half dex? hmmmm my friend [ he is considered a pro in pvp] said that NOT to do half/half. he said put a little more in to str and dex a little lower. But that also made some new problems. If i put more in str, which gives me more health and able to wear better armor, then i wont have good bows. i have to wear better armor and use better bows! he also said in order to use skills longer i have to put some points into int, because if i run out of mana, ill just keep on shooting arrows and not use any skill, leaving me wide open for attacks because i cant use skills. Plz more info!

Reunegade
11-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Make a 26 bird and do either 52 Str and 82 Dex or 55 Str and 79 Dex.
Gear:
Sniper's Helmet
Armsman armor/Artisan armor/SSC Armor
Forgotten Bow/Pumpkin Chunker/Demon Claw
Evidence Bracer
Build is:
6 Focus 6 Evade 1 Repulse 1 Root 4 Break 1 Blind 1 Shatter 5 Blast
Combo is:
Evade, Focus, Repulse, Root, Break, Blind, Shatter, Blast against bears
Repulse to dodge beckon
Root to make sure you are out of range for them to hit their combo on you
Against mages that use MS first:
Evade, Focus, Shatter, Blast, Repulse, Root, Break, Blind
Usually mages that use MS first are easier than mages without because they'd be wasting a skill when they could be using MS later when they're about to die.
Against mages that don't MS first:
Same combo as bear.
Against birds:
Lol birds at this level really depend on that dodge so I recommend armsman against birds.
Same combo as bears