PDA

View Full Version : Auto attack

Masterminds
11-05-2012, 06:47 PM
No auto attack I miss the auto attack instead of keep touching the button

CrimsonTider
11-05-2012, 06:59 PM
I prefer it the way it is. I feel more engaged.

Masterminds
11-05-2012, 07:05 PM
I prefer it the way it is. I feel more engaged.

It can be an option in the settings ;)

ArtofWar
11-05-2012, 07:07 PM
No Auto-Attack? aww.. really need the Auto-Attack..
plz just add an option =] would be nice =]

gundamsone
11-05-2012, 09:31 PM
say hello to finger cramps

Kuero
11-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Yea in Dl I've encountered the problem that after some runs my fingers don't want to obey anymore

akfury
11-06-2012, 01:44 PM
No auto attack... It's way better without... Makes pvp more fun and pve

Samhayne
11-06-2012, 05:20 PM
In pretty much all of the new user testing, users pick up the device and expect to repeatedly tap on the attack or skill buttons to fire them off. Almost no one intuitively grasped auto attack. I understand the concern over cramped fingers for longer gameplay. However, given the hectic gameplay in Arcane with multiple groups of eneimies, I'm not sure that auto attack would significantly reduce the number of taps you're going to make in any one combat.

Masterminds
11-06-2012, 06:14 PM
In pretty much all of the new user testing, users pick up the device and expect to repeatedly tap on the attack or skill buttons to fire them off. Almost no one intuitively grasped auto attack. I understand the concern over cramped fingers for longer gameplay. However, given the hectic gameplay in Arcane with multiple groups of eneimies, I'm not sure that auto attack would significantly reduce the number of taps you're going to make in any one combat.

True but I got used of the auto attack thing, one touch for one target then the next target an so on... The main button can be better... I will like to see it like a button you press.. :thumbup:

ninjaduck
11-06-2012, 06:29 PM

I agree. The melee attacks are more realistic, as in they can hit multiple targets when charged. This wouldnt be possible with an auto attack feature. I found having this lack of auto also kept me weary about my charge timings.

Ozuyucalebam
11-07-2012, 02:30 AM
Granted in pvp, I can agree that auto attack would be an issue. Pvp is about skill. But in pve, I would at least like an option to auto attack. I'm charging these skills, why can't I shoot my weapon at the same time?

Masterminds
11-07-2012, 06:25 AM
Granted in pvp, I can agree that auto attack would be an issue. Pvp is about skill. But in pve, I would at least like an option to auto attack. I'm charging these skills, why can't I shoot my weapon at the same time?

Get ready to have the super fingers

Mrsberry
11-07-2012, 08:15 AM
In AL you can also charge your melee weapon attack. Some weapons have bonus effects when you charge them (chance for bleed,heal,poison etc)