PDA

View Full Version : Gg PL - Yich

Yich
11-05-2012, 06:57 PM
With swim season beginning and H4 coming out, I wont be on PL much more, if at all. Good meeting most of you. May be on forums a bit. If I come back, it won't be until February, and only then to see what Techno Email has done to the game. L8r.

Entertaining
11-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Yay!!!

Zeus
11-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Bye, GL with swimming.

You'll find that until you lose interest, it's rather hard to quit an MMO.

Yich
11-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Bye, GL with swimming.

You'll find that until you lose interest, it's rather hard to quit an MMO.

I cant summon any interest for much during swim season. What small will power I have is used in the water. When I get home, I just sleep... Ty for the luck btw.

Zeus
11-05-2012, 07:44 PM
I cant summon any interest for much during swim season. What small will power I have is used in the water. When I get home, I just sleep... Ty for the luck btw.

I think you can manage, I know people who balance sports, studies, and social life. Infact, I'm one of those few in a way. I work out two hours a day, study Biology: Pre-Medicine, and still manage to have a social life.

Noodleleg
11-05-2012, 07:51 PM
I think you can manage, I know people who balance sports, studies, and social life. Infact, I'm one of those few in a way. I work out two hours a day, study Biology: Pre-Medicine, and still manage to have a social life.

And I'm Steven.

Lol back on topic. Yes, you should be able to manage. I'm doing all honors and as many AP as my school offers me at the moment. I got time for PL, hangin' with friends, workout (Parfee aye zee rezultz alreadee) etc. I might have to sacrifice an hour of PL a day if I want to do a sport, though :)! Planning to do tennis 'round the spring. My best advice is to have a schedule... Yes, schedule.

Mine (estimates):

2:10-4:00 Homework (In school helps you concentrate ;)! Stay after school to do work!)
4:10-5:00 PL
5:10-6:00 Workouts
6:10-6:30 Forums/PL
6:40-7:30 Family time :D
7:30-Whenever Whatever I please to do

Yeah, you shouldn't quit what you love just because it's gonna drain 2 hours of your life :)! I hear friends complaining about homework/tests... I'm like lol. There's a difference between lazy and not enough time, my friend :)! Good luck!

Covert
11-05-2012, 07:52 PM
cya

btw u had best thx count ever

Mothwing
11-05-2012, 07:54 PM
No matter our differences in the past, I wish you the best of luck irl. Just because I disagreed with your topics doesn't mean they were illogical. PL has lost another valued player imo.

Yich
11-05-2012, 07:59 PM
And I'm Steven.

Lol back on topic. Yes, you should be able to manage. I'm doing all honors and as many AP as my school offers me at the moment. I got time for PL, hangin' with friends, workout (Parfee aye zee rezultz alreadee) etc. I might have to sacrifice an hour of PL a day if I want to do a sport, though :)! Planning to do tennis 'round the spring. My best advice is to have a schedule... Yes, schedule.

Mine (estimates):

2:10-4:00 Homework (In school helps you concentrate ;)! Stay after school to do work!)
4:10-5:00 PL
5:10-6:00 Workouts
6:10-6:30 Forums/PL
6:40-7:30 Family time :D
7:30-Whenever Whatever I please to do

Yeah, you shouldn't quit what you love just because it's gonna drain 2 hours of your life :)! I hear friends complaining about homework/tests... I'm like lol. There's a difference between lazy and not enough time, my friend :)! Good luck!

Swim is 6-730 am and 330-6:00 pm... Thats 4 hours regularly, plus the added hours of sleep ill need and team bonding. This is my 3rd year swimming for high school, I know what kind of time Ill have, but thanks. Swimming at my school is a big team thing, so ill actually have more of a social life. Ty though.

Noodleleg
11-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Swim is 6-730 am and 330-6:00 pm... Thats 4 hours regularly, plus the added hours of sleep ill need and team bonding. This is my 3rd year swimming for high school, I know what kind of time Ill have, but thanks. Swimming at my school is a big team thing, so ill actually have more of a social life. Ty though.

The early-ness shouldn't be a big problem :P...but 3:30-6:00! Whoa! Still visit, bro :)! Again, best of luck!

Yich
11-05-2012, 08:01 PM

Like I said, 4 hours a day and even more on days without school. Im going for honors diploma and Im a junior in high school. Junior year is one of the worst as far as difficult classes go in high school. Senior year is a joke.

vampinoy
11-05-2012, 09:21 PM
I wish I was still in school and had the same problems...been almost 2 decades since I last visited my Alma Mater *sigh*

YYZ????
11-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Good luck young man! I was a swimmer in High School and can totally relate to the time & commitment! I am confident your efforts will be rewarded.

Take care, get off the blocks well, and nail every turn!

MightyMicah
11-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Lemme introduce a new weapon, the forgotten Yich!

Jk! We won't forget you, Yich! Have fun swimming! When you come back, I'm sure your sandwhich guildies along with everyone else will welcome you with open arms!

Ubernewber
11-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Like I said, 4 hours a day and even more on days without school. Im going for honors diploma and Im a junior in high school. Junior year is one of the worst as far as difficult classes go in high school. Senior year is a joke.

This stuff is true :/ Gl with your swimming take care come back soon :) Cough need editor or revisor for my awesome new guides :P Cough

Bous
11-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Make sure you go all dex ;) was a good time bruh

razerfingers
11-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Ouch im in junior year its easy! But i do independant studies xP

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Yich
11-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Good luck young man! I was a swimmer in High School and can totally relate to the time & commitment! I am confident your efforts will be rewarded.

Take care, get off the blocks well, and nail every turn!

Dem turns are mine. I have 18 to do in my main race. My best 500 time last year was 5:49, hopefully I do better this year. Thank you.

Plaguemaw
11-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Very wise decision focusing on education. Good meeting you man, hit me up if you come back. Maybe get the old lv17 wars fired back up.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Yich
11-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Very wise decision focusing on education. Good meeting you man, hit me up if you come back. Maybe get the old lv17 wars fired back up.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Possibly on christmas break, though I have 2 a days which are tiring. Perhaps ill post a thread before I come back and get everyone to gear up low level toons. Dunno, thats awhile away though. Halo 4, pre-cal and swimming, here I come.

Rare
11-06-2012, 01:57 PM
I wish I was still in school and had the same problems...been almost 2 decades since I last visited my Alma Mater *sigh*

lol. I feel ya. And I only live down the street. only time i go back is for game day... and everything is different.

Ubernewber
11-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Dem turns are mine. I have 18 to do in my main race. My best 500 time last year was 5:49, hopefully I do better this year. Thank you.

Good times in Pl i wish you best of luck in Your swimming carrer BECOME THE NEXT MICHAEL PHELPS. I've actually swimmed for freshman year and got 5:21 on 500 :D, By the way I wish You best of luck nedz and hope you beat my time!

Ubernewber
11-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Freshman year I was a triathlete :o looked good when I applied for college in Virginia tech. By the way play any fall sports? Those were probably the most intense/physical sports but were funnest u should try become a FOOT FAIRY LIKE ME NED :D!

Bunnyshoota
11-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Bye yich. :)

At least jump back in for christmas,

and good luck swimming.

Jugernugetx
11-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Well well well... yich is leaving?!? Who will annoy me in balefort? :( na jk goodbye yich

cookiez
11-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Yay!!!

Thinking of saying something similar do to what you said on my thread but Im not:)

;);)

Bless
11-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Go get em tiger! Never got to know u too well brah, GL in swimming

ninjaduck
11-07-2012, 11:18 AM
Good luck with Swimming and education. :)