PDA

View Full Version : Seriously what is wrong with people?

mike1298
11-05-2012, 07:45 PM
The past week I keep joining ctf games and instantly get spawned by these silly kids boosting with elixers. Is this the new trend? Do they think they are good? My gosh.... Mainly 56-endgame.

Makes me want to quit seeing this crap.

Three of us stood no chance against a Mage and a elixered bird. My buffed crits did 70-90 on the bird. While he just had to spam skills when they one to two hit us.

Covert
11-05-2012, 07:46 PM
its called sucking

sad but true

Urqui
11-05-2012, 07:48 PM
You don't have to get spawned killed more than once. Just leave and join another game. OR do the same and collect your daily blessing in a pvp map;) Karma

xbabybugszx
11-05-2012, 08:03 PM
YouMadBro'?

Yich
11-05-2012, 08:07 PM
YouMadBro'?

Soundsmadbro.

Entertaining
11-05-2012, 08:13 PM
People accepting the spawn killing makes me want to quit. Just leave the game...seriously...

EDIT: You shouldn't cry over things that can easily be avoided.

aniybo
11-05-2012, 10:18 PM
People accepting the spawn killing makes me want to quit. Just leave the game...seriously...

EDIT: You shouldn't cry over things that can easily be avoided.

First thing I can agree with you.

Look if you see spawning just try and avoid it or bring your alt 56+ to a game if you can. People that spawn are noobs, so dont take it to the forums where you clearly know what to do bro!

cookiez
11-06-2012, 09:47 AM
Here are some suggestions:
1) Get your bird and equip a forgotten or high damage bow>blast>repulse

2) Get your elixir

3) leave/host your own game and boot people you don't like

4) if it makes you so mad, just don't pvp anymore or take a break

5) Just chill bro;) Kids will be kids and it is a game:) Who cares (imma kid:))

FluffNStuff
11-06-2012, 11:26 AM
You can get elixirs in PVP and use them there??? Uhh, WHAT???

Chickenrunnn
11-06-2012, 11:44 AM
You can get elixirs in PVP and use them there??? Uhh, WHAT???

Yeah ..

Get ur blessing in CTF PvP map, and u get it for 1 round.. but when it's in ctf....

About the spawning issue, IT IS REALLY ANNOYING! :(
I proposed a solution to kill it , but devs didn't do anything about it :(

PvP and CtF are becoming sad in the lower levels.. Rushing, spawning, teaming is like the new fashion.. Unfortunately..

GoodSyntax
11-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Send out a call to your guildies and team the noobs like a boss!

No mercy for spawn killing noobs!

aniybo
11-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Btw thats what my friends call me for 1 2 3 dead in less than a min.

Elyseon
11-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Maekz mee laff!

Protank
11-06-2012, 06:50 PM
Yeah ..

Get ur blessing in CTF PvP map, and u get it for 1 round.. but when it's in ctf....

About the spawning issue, IT IS REALLY ANNOYING! :(
I proposed a solution to kill it , but devs didn't do anything about it :(

PvP and CtF are becoming sad in the lower levels.. Rushing, spawning, teaming is like the new fashion.. Unfortunately..

it's always been this way

aniybo
11-07-2012, 05:09 PM
I have an idea. Get better dude! I can one of my pals in my guild together we can fight them and beat them, because the bad thing about spawning is that u keep getting up and up while the others die and it takes them more time to get back to spawn. Like I said before you should not bring stuff that can be resolved with common sense. Go look at ent's thread try and get better, oh and btw to people who might think im being tough.. get over it! It's a game you wanna win in a game like this than get skill.

Yich
11-07-2012, 06:25 PM
it's always been this way

Ye. Call it new fashion in low level, perhaps you're the new one Chicken, not the ways of low level. Ill spawn noobies especially if they annoy me. Only once has a noobie said something that made me stop. He said, and I quote: "ha, nice."

mike1298
11-07-2012, 07:29 PM
I have an idea. Get better dude! I can one of my pals in my guild together we can fight them and beat them, because the bad thing about spawning is that u keep getting up and up while the others die and it takes them more time to get back to spawn. Like I said before you should not bring stuff that can be resolved with common sense. Go look at ent's thread try and get better, oh and btw to people who might think im being tough.. get over it! It's a game you wanna win in a game like this than get skill.

Clearly you didn't read the elixer part. When my buffed crits in beastly set were doing 90 on a bird who has 3x combo, he does not go down. He was two hitting me and even one hitting others. Spam skills, instant kill. And he had a Mage pally with him who also had an elixer, but was only really spamming heal.
I would LOVE to see you take that down.

Yich
11-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Clearly you didn't read the elixer part. When my buffed crits in beastly set were doing 90 on a bird who has 3x combo, he does not go down. He was two hitting me and even one hitting others. Spam skills, instant kill. And he had a Mage pally with him who also had an elixer, but was only really spamming heal.

Ya just gotta belieeeeeeeve!

Enigeax
11-07-2012, 10:08 PM
U have two options Neo.
1) take the pro way out and leave
2) take the noob way and stay and die. Then go on forums and cry about a problem u basically cause to yourself. U make it seems as if they force u to stay. So in conclusion

CRYMOARPLOX

mike1298
11-08-2012, 01:57 AM
U have two options Neo.
1) take the pro way out and leave
2) take the noob way and stay and die. Then go on forums and cry about a problem u basically cause to yourself. U make it seems as if they force u to stay. So in conclusion

CRYMOARPLOX

I had a hard time reading that. Let me put it like this and see if you understand.
I r not crying I is trying 2 get Sts attention with elixers in pvp. It rbeen heers 2 long PLZ fix Sts.

xbabybugszx
11-08-2012, 08:55 AM
StillMadBro'? ^.^

MightyMicah
11-08-2012, 06:10 PM
I have to agree with the original purpose.

That's like playing chess with someone and controlling the first 3 moves they make. Oh and, btw it turns out that you know a three move check mate...honestly I don't see how it's any fun for anyone.

aniybo
11-11-2012, 08:24 PM

Did u have a bear mage in the mix? Oh btw if u team a guy 3vs1 with 3x combo each guy take 1 combo mission done.GF