PDA

View Full Version : where is the plat starter pack?

octavos
11-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Usually there is a golden box on the right side of a character name that has a deal of your under level 10....now its gone..I wanted to buy a few more packs. Wonder if its a bug or by design. Thanks :ghost:

Aracnus
11-05-2012, 09:29 PM
It does This is all games that i've noticed.. Why do this devs? High levels like the premium gear too

octavos
11-06-2012, 10:17 AM
It does This is all games that i've noticed.. Why do this devs? High levels like the premium gear too
well before I level alts and get them past level 10, i want to know if its gone for good. I have 2 more that im leveling. :D'

Bebsi
11-06-2012, 03:55 PM

It's not about the gear, but the extra stash slots, inv slots, auction slots that help save plat.
The stash limited to only 5 items is pretty tiny and if u try keeping some weapons inventory is constantly full after 2-3 runs...

octavos
11-06-2012, 05:02 PM
It's not about the gear, but the extra stash slots, inv slots, auction slots that help save plat.
The stash limited to only 5 items is pretty tiny and if u try keeping some weapons inventory is constantly full after 2-3 runs...

yea correcto, but still not a fix just yet even with new update. maybe they are refined/re-balanced ya'know. :ghost:

Vystirch
11-06-2012, 05:05 PM

Yah that is correct. I always get the pack just for slots.

-Vys

Flamberge
11-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Yeah. Where is the starter pack? Just fyi, my level 1 toon don't have the option to buy too.

octavos
11-08-2012, 06:17 PM
I believe this is one of the upcoming changes that we shouldn't be surprised about.

here is the post my friends...

From a developer standpoint some of the things that can potentially change ARE these items, their availability and their rarity. Their stats, where they drop from etc. While it's true some items will be obtained sooner than others and most will still be around in some form, there is currently no guarantee that those items are going to actually be there when we launch globally. This inherently is part of what we are trying to avoid by limiting the user base to a smaller set so when these larger sweeping changes come in there is less shock and disappointment.

If you opt-in to a non licensed apk, you must be prepared for some of these kinds of consequences! The changes that occur during this time are going to be potentially more substantial than any that will occur after the global launch date.

bronislav84
11-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Is she saying that the pack shouldn't have been there in final release and won't be back?

octavos
11-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Is HE saying that the pack shouldn't have been there in final release and won't be back?
ill fix that for ya, and it has not been in game for the last 2 updates. Nothing has been said, but we shouldn't be angry if it did make a disappearance.

bronislav84
11-08-2012, 06:37 PM
LOL another GIRL guy in real life, huh?

I'm still hoping they put it back soon.

bronislav84
11-13-2012, 11:01 AM
So is this gone for good? I'm afraid to level up.