PDA

View Full Version : App constantly crashing after update

Haowesie
11-06-2012, 12:14 AM
Hi team,

I'm on an Asus Transformer TF101, android ver 4.0.3. I just logged in, and after the update the app constantly crashes. It's at different parts of the game, sometimes just after the log in screen (where I can click 'play' and it takes me into town), and sometimes in a map. The most common thing I found when it crashes is when the screen needs to change, e.g. when going to a menu, or changing towns.

Not sure if it's just me...

Samhayne
11-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Hi Haowesie,

It might just be your device. We have a number of other android devices here and they are all running the game fine. You might try uninstalling and reinstalling. If that doesn't help, please contact Spacetime Stupport by writing support@spacetimestudios.com with the details. Thanks!

Futumsh
11-07-2012, 10:09 PM
If you're able to get to the crash logs, please send them to us (sometimes they're pretty slow to get to the google play site, or don't get there at all - none have shown up so far).

Folly
11-08-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm having this issue too. It's not crashing completely, just loosing connection with the server. It happens when the loading screen is on with the little dog running between zones or after leaving the menu screen. It doesn't happen every time but enough to make it really slow to play because I keep having to wait to connect and log in again. I'm playing on a Motorola Xoom. It was like this before the new client too so installing it didn't help.