PDA

View Full Version : Buff the nox bolt skill "Contagion"

Encryptions
05-17-2024, 04:27 AM
Really, 300 damage per tick when my base damage is 30k+? Can it be changed to scale the same damage as the poison aoe dot damage instead?
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240517/6de129208fe33be49ead6c7810a2fdd7.jpg

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-17-2024, 02:33 PM
We'll take a look.

Most of the damage-dealing Skills have min/max values that aren't set up to scale based on your ever-increasing Stats (and they made sense back when the Level cap was a lot lower).

To set expectations: while I don't expect this will be technically difficult, I suspect it will be rather time-consuming and will have a big impact on overall Class damage output.

Thanks!

Encryptions
05-17-2024, 02:38 PM
We'll take a look.

Most of the damage-dealing Skills have min/max values that aren't set up to scale based on your ever-increasing Stats (and they made sense back when the Level cap was a lot lower).

To set expectations: while I don't expect this will be technically difficult, I suspect it will be rather time-consuming and will have a big impact on overall Class damage output.

Thanks!
Forgot to mention it also doesn't cause procs to activate either. Its damage if it scales up to my current damage would be 20k a tick, the aoe from the bow is 20k per tick on near by enemies for a few seconds each.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk