PDA

View Full Version : Stone/Jewel Visual Toggle Off

Darklotusss
05-17-2024, 10:31 AM
Hey I know this was mentioned as something the team is working on just wanted to put it back to the fore front in case it slipped the cracks...

Would like the option to toggle off visuals for the stones/jewels when we want a certain vanity look

Stephencobear
05-17-2024, 10:37 AM
The weird thing is, say you want to be seen a certain way, so you get to eliminate an effect-

But I as a separate player don’t get to see you the way you want to be seen,
I don’t have an option to not see your whatever it is, & I would like to see less on the screen

I think players should have the ability to be seen as they want when they want to eliminate effects
Otherwise I am forced to see effects that the other player doesn’t want to be seen

Don’t make sense

Darklotusss
05-17-2024, 10:51 AM
The weird thing is, say you want to be seen a certain way, so you get to eliminate an effect-

But I as a separate player don’t get to see you the way you want to be seen,
I don’t have an option to not see your whatever it is, & I would like to see less on the screen

I think players should have the ability to be seen as they want when they want to eliminate effects
Otherwise I am forced to see effects that the other player doesn’t want to be seen

Don’t make sense

out of everything you said only thing that made sense to me is "I think players should have the ability to be seen as they want when they want to eliminate effects"

Which is exactly what I am asking for in your words the option to be seen as I want

Stephencobear
05-17-2024, 10:54 AM
out of everything you said only thing that made sense to me is "I think players should have the ability to be seen as they want when they want to eliminate effects"

Which is exactly what I am asking for in your words the option to be seen as I want

lmao, cool - we agree

Darklotusss
05-17-2024, 10:54 AM
lmao, cool - we agree

looks that way lol

Switchback
05-17-2024, 11:05 AM
Unless i can turn off all extra visuals (So we can play the game with a clear screen and actually see what is going on) for everyone then there is no need for this.

If i can turn my own visuals off i should be able to do that with everyone. It should be a perk of spending a certain amount of platinum on this game. I would even pay a small monthly fee to do this.

Don't use the gem if you dont want the visuals.

Darklotusss
05-17-2024, 11:14 AM
Unless i can turn off all extra visuals (So we can play the game with a clear screen and actually see what is going on) for everyone then there is no need for this.

If i can turn my own visuals off i should be able to do that with everyone. It should be a perk of spending a certain amount of platinum on this game. I would even pay a small monthly fee to do this.

we already can turn off set visuals, and all vanity's toggle options so why not one more

Stephencobear
05-17-2024, 11:22 AM

i completely agree w u but the devs have ignored me at EVERY attempt to de clutter the screen!!!!!!!

we are allowed to disable badges on our screen-
no one has quit running for badges because of that

we are allowed to disable titles- no one has quit playing because i don’t see their title

the main argument from players is:
if i can disable your aura ppp will buy less auras & that will hurt $t$

my first 3 sentences prove that isn’t true

please stop cluttering the screen w things the players don’t even want!

Darklotusss
05-17-2024, 11:28 AM
So now I see that you both are complaining about being able to toggle off "other" players visuals

This isn't the post for that...I don't care about anyone else's choice to wear or not wear whatever they want and I have no issues with the game's many visuals

that's honestly a good aspect of the game outside of normal gameplay allowing for player to customize looks

And this is just another tool for customization your OWN visuals

Stephencobear
05-17-2024, 11:42 AM
So now I see that you both are complaining about being able to toggle off "other" players visuals

This isn't the post for that...I don't care about anyone else's choice to wear or not wear whatever they want and I have no issues with the game's many visuals

that's honestly a good aspect of the game outside of normal gameplay allowing for player to customize looks

And this is just another tool for customization your OWN visuals

nope,
i have nearly given up on the idea of being able to toggle off others effects
(not yet)

i am agreeing w you because it has a similar effect-

you want to be seen without a visual effect,
i am simply agreeing because it helps clear my screen of effects that
YOU & I- don’t want to be seen

Darklotusss
05-17-2024, 11:56 AM
nope,
i have nearly given up on the idea of being able to toggle off others effects
(not yet)

i am agreeing w you because it has a similar effect-

you want to be seen without a visual effect,
i am simply agreeing because it helps clear my screen of effects that
YOU & I- don’t want to be seen

Yes I understand where you are coming from, the game today has an extreme variety of visuals from aura's new wisps

It just certainly isn't a trend that will end any time soon ( and technically not my original post topic)

I myself don't struggle to see or feel it hinders my game performance but I respect your right to express your own personal experience with so many visuals in game.

I could also see how priority for devs would be else where with so much demand for events every week new content gears etc

but hopefully realize its important to a lot of players gameplay enjoyment overall and its a legit consideration for the future

Stephencobear
05-17-2024, 12:55 PM
yes as it is sts wants to force everyone to see all auras/effects ect on others

but they allow you to disable some effect's on your screen,
while forcing others to see what you want disabled

don’t make sense

asommers
05-17-2024, 02:19 PM
Hey I know this was mentioned as something the team is working on just wanted to put it back to the fore front in case it slipped the cracks...

Would like the option to toggle off visuals for the stones/jewels when we want a certain vanity look

This is on the list of things to do, but it's lower priority since we'd have to adjust everything that displays an effect.

yes as it is sts wants to force everyone to see all auras/effects ect on others

but they allow you to disable some effect's on your screen,
while forcing others to see what you want disabled

don’t make sense

Thanks for continuing to point out the inconsistencies! I'll make it make sense by no longer allowing you to hide anything from other players. We'll be consistent this way.

-ALS

Darklotusss
05-17-2024, 02:27 PM
This is on the list of things to do, but it's lower priority since we'd have to adjust everything that displays an effect.

-ALS
Thanks for the response, figured it was low on list of things to do

Darklotusss
05-17-2024, 02:29 PM
close....................

Stephencobear
05-17-2024, 02:37 PM
Thanks for continuing to point out the inconsistencies! I'll make it make sense by no longer allowing you to hide anything from other players. We'll be consistent this way.

-ALS

Cool, I’ll hide my wallet

Switchback
05-17-2024, 02:53 PM
Cool, I’ll hide my wallet

You read my mind. Condescending comment from this person as usual.