Archhuman
05-19-2024, 05:00 AM
Hmm? Find who? What runs?

AucResearcher
05-20-2024, 01:52 AM
How many runs did you guys do? Hard to find him! 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
Any tips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alottt , hundreds maybe even thousands...but it's all random and luck have seen couple ppl found in just few run while doing the map for fun and some ppl cant even find it

For fast run just check mini boss and remap no need to clear all the map , will be able to remap faster that way

Anyways wish you the best of luck

Hmm? Find who? What runs?

Rigel , Ultra Rare Boss in Elite Zodias 2nd Map

chiiwawa
05-20-2024, 11:15 AM
I found 2 green dots and a pink but not one single blue. Worst luck ever.

zynkor
05-20-2024, 12:37 PM
Alottt , hundreds maybe even thousands...but it's all random and luck have seen couple ppl found in just few run while doing the map for fun and some ppl cant even find it

For fast run just check mini boss and remap no need to clear all the map , will be able to remap faster that way

Anyways wish you the best of luck

Rigel , Ultra Rare Boss in Elite Zodias 2nd Map

I've done more than 1000 runs, still didn't find him LOL

Can he really spawn in any of the 4 mini boss locations? Or is it a specific spot where he spawns more often? I heard rumors that the left path might be more lucky than the right/middle paths, but nothing confirmed so far.

Americanarmy
05-20-2024, 10:23 PM
I found 2 green dots and a pink but not one single blue. Worst luck ever.

What in the world is a blue green pink purple orange red dot

AucResearcher
05-21-2024, 05:43 AM
I've done more than 1000 runs, still didn't find him LOL

Can he really spawn in any of the 4 mini boss locations? Or is it a specific spot where he spawns more often? I heard rumors that the left path might be more lucky than the right/middle paths, but nothing confirmed so far.
Have found/seen it on the left and right side so yea it can spawn on both....and yea it definitely doesn't spawn easily which is why its price is the most expensive out of the other rare bosses and most of players are missing it....and no the middle path (on the top gate) only spawn Midas as far as im aware , middle path is the best and fastest remap for Midas

zynkor
05-21-2024, 12:04 PM
Have found/seen it on the left and right side so yea it can spawn on both....and yea it definitely doesn't spawn easily which is why its price is the most expensive out of the other rare bosses and most of players are missing it....and no the middle path (on the top gate) only spawn Midas as far as im aware , middle path is the best and fastest remap for Midas

Huh, are you sure middle is only for Midas? Sometimes I see the same starfish miniboss in the middle spot as in the other 3 spots, so I believe there might actually be a small chance to also find Rigel there xD

AucResearcher
05-21-2024, 12:11 PM
Huh, are you sure middle is only for Midas? Sometimes I see the same starfish miniboss in the middle spot as in the other 3 spots, so I believe there might actually be a small chance to also find Rigel there xD
Like i said "as far as I'm aware" , not 100% sure if rigel can spawn in the middle but so far I've never seen anyone spawn rigel in the middle...maybe you can be the first one 🤷

galileogalilei
05-30-2024, 01:08 AM
Good technique ;)