PDA

View Full Version : How to Stash Gold?

Play
11-06-2012, 07:10 AM
it seems its not possible to stash gold ATM. n i only have 1 android device..........

Astrocat
11-06-2012, 07:32 AM
It seems you answered your own question.

gundamsone
11-06-2012, 07:37 AM
I don't think you should encourage dual devices and multi logging and xfering between accounts.
In most mmo's it's against TOS.

Kuero
11-06-2012, 07:46 AM
In DL you also can't stash money or pots.

Elyseon
11-06-2012, 09:11 AM
List a trash item in cs on one char then buy with other
Small fee but it works, as for pots, you will need a friends help

Lowlyspy
11-06-2012, 09:24 AM
I don't think you should encourage dual devices and multi logging and xfering between accounts.
In most mmo's it's against TOS.
But this isn't most mmo's, is it?

gundamsone
11-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Read the TOS again if you think you can dual log
And the reason why MMOs have that rule is b/c it creates an "unfair" advantage to those who only have 1 device.

Kuero
11-06-2012, 09:42 AM
List a trash item in cs on one char then buy with other
Small fee but it works, as for pots, you will need a friends help

Wth, everytime you do it this way you lose a percentage of money on the auction house

Elyseon
11-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Derp that's y I said a small fee
Either that or get friends

Lowlyspy
11-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Read the TOS again if you think you can dual log
And the reason why MMOs have that rule is b/c it creates an "unfair" advantage to those who only have 1 device.
I've read it plenty. Please quote where it says that because i have never seen it, even on the new AL ToS.

Rare
11-06-2012, 10:08 AM
I've read it plenty. Please quote where it says that because i have never seen it, even on the new AL ToS.

It doesn't.

gundamsone
11-06-2012, 10:11 AM
I have a hard time believing you read through all that
and it falls under creating an "unfair" advantage which falls under "...modifies or otherwise makes use of cheats... designed to modify the game experience"

using 2 accs to xfer is just the tip of the iceberg. you know deep down the possibilities people can do with multi logging and no i'm not naming them and giving people ideas.

PM Samhayne about this if you still want to argue

gundamsone
11-06-2012, 10:13 AM
It doesn't.
Neither does it state you can sell accounts, guilds, or in game names for the sole purpose of self profiting.
And b/c it doesn't state it, you think it's acceptable?
Stop being so ignorant

Rare
11-06-2012, 10:55 AM
and it falls under creating an "unfair" advantage which falls under "...modifies or otherwise makes use of cheats... designed to modify the game experience"

using 2 accs to xfer is just the tip of the iceberg. you know deep down the possibilities people can do with multi logging and no i'm not naming them and giving people ideas.

Actually. I have read it. And it doesn't create an unfair advantage. Anyone has the right to buy multiple devices. If you can't afford it, then your economic situation has caused the unfair advantage.

Neither does it state you can sell accounts, guilds, or in game names for the sole purpose of self profiting.
And b/c it doesn't state it, you think it's acceptable?
Stop being so ignorant

Maybe you should read again and stop worry about who is ignorant:

All material published on the Spacetime Applications, including, but not limited to text, photographs, video, text, graphics, music, images, animations, audio, text, “applets” incorporated into the software data) sounds, messages, comments, ratings, and other materials on the Spacetime Applications is owned by Spacetime or its licensors and is protected by copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, including under the United States copyright laws and is also subject to the end user license agreement(s) set forth in the particular TOS. Spacetime owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content and a copyright in the Spacetime Applications. Spacetime, Pocket Legends, Clockrocket, Star Legends Dark Legends, Wild Legends and its logos and other marks are trademarks of Spacetime Studios, Inc. and are protected by state and federal laws. All other trademarks appearing on the Spacetime Applications ("Marks") are trademarks of their respective owners. Users are prohibited from using any Marks without the written permission of Spacetime or such third party that may own the Marks. You may not copy, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part, without Spacetime's prior written consent. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Spacetime Applications. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material You may download content for your personal, non-commercial use only as provided in these Terms, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Copying or storing of content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior permission from us or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the content.

FYI, I think its perfectly acceptable. It is up to STS to tell me otherwise. Maybe you should consider stepping down from your horse and letting the owner decide what is right and wrong.

Lowlyspy
11-06-2012, 12:54 PM

Aedenos i couldn't have put it betrer myself, thanks bud ;)

And who's arguing? I'm in a good mood on my break at work having a creative discussion with people on teh interwebz. If you think we're arguing then you need to calm down lol.

razerfingers
11-06-2012, 12:57 PM
They make it possible for dual loging. Hence the google chrome release of all their games lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

akfury
11-06-2012, 01:04 PM
No stash able gold ? :( how I suppose to buy shiny stuff on all toons :'(