PDA

View Full Version : Relentless Use of Windows

WinterKate
11-06-2012, 07:45 AM
I am not ranting. I am merely sharing my observations. Ok, players play with windows, like Christmas lights turning on/off. Lmao. I am not saying it's good or bad. You can consider it a strategy, though sometimes, some won't like it. Lol. When someone's running low on health, the player runs to the windows and kills thyself. Lmao. Pooooof and the vamp was roasted. Lol. I have difficulty using windows since it doesn't work when I tap on it. Lol. Must be the ping. Anyway, I noticed this in my last 10-15 matches these past few days. Lol.

Aeroflame
11-06-2012, 08:01 AM
Some people have smaller screens, and I have reason to believe that's why they use windows so effectively. Use it on the wrong player though, and you'll probably have an enemy that guns for you specifically in pvp.

oh ya dont play with the windows, ur screwing with ppl's games there. no honor

WinterKate
11-06-2012, 08:05 AM
I had this CTF game and we were like playing hide and seek because of the windows lol. I did FB or VS, whenever I can reach him and he goes to the switch turns it on, and I hide, then when it closes and I do run to his side and do a skill, I ended up catching his FB and I am on this window side again and he runs to the switch and I got roasted. My poor vamp. :(

monarchival
11-06-2012, 09:07 AM
Kate, i had a similar issue when i started to ctf. I would try to tap on the switch. Try hitting ur attack button to flip the switch. Same for the flag room gate switch.

WinterKate
11-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Kate, i had a similar issue when i started to ctf. I would try to tap on the switch. Try hitting ur attack button to flip the switch. Same for the flag room gate switch.

Alright. I will try this. Thanks Monarch! :)

vidarr666
11-07-2012, 02:45 AM
you can flip the switch by tapping on the actual switch? i've always used the attack icon.

PS i'll never stop using the window. why waste blood on a skill if you can use the window? you can say that it is a cheap tactic but IMO, i'm playing smart ;)

for window suicide, i do it too. i'd rather kill myself than get ganged. if i have half health and you're coming at me fresh off the spawn... Vidarr killed Vidarr. hate on me all you want. I aint mad :3

Cheers!

WinterKate
11-07-2012, 03:13 AM
I haven't used the attack icon yet for opening it. I have tapped the actual switch and it worked sometimes. Sometimes, it doesn't. Lol. For me, I have tried suicide and I don't like it, since I have a problem with switches, the gang caught me before I can even correctly open it. Lmao. I have seen how you used the switch Vid and I got no problem with that. You used it correctly. But, some players were annoyed at abusing that window lol. Like turning it off/on, which they viewed as playing with that switch like kids. lol. But, that's their strategy. Nothing against it.

Kraoracha
11-07-2012, 05:40 AM
I guess the windows arent there for nothing, so I guess all is fair to use them
I never thought of using it to suicide so far, but might do that from now on, lol

I always suck at PvP, since my config was bad, now since I am lvl 31 and redevided my powers I think I could be a bit better.
I do need one more redividing of powers though, think I used too much on the skills, and too less on strength, health, etc.

WinterKate
11-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Yes, windows have their functions, but some are annoyed at abusing the use of it. But, we should just let them, after all, the goal of CTF is not to farm kills. But to get those flags. No one sucks at PVP. There are players who have fair k/d stats but when you look at their goals for CTF, just wow! You just need to experiment and practice a lot! :)

Kraoracha
11-07-2012, 06:59 AM
I noticed that by reading this forum, seems I am just too cramped just using the attack button, because the skills kill my health and my enemies kill me in seconds, before I can use attack once or twice.
But that was before, my stats are now 1.5 times as high with rebalancing my power points, so that should at least help some, now some practice to do the rest, lol.

Kraoracha
11-07-2012, 07:00 AM
Will go play my first pvp fight with the new stats and lvl 31 tonight, so am going to see if it helped.

vidarr666
11-07-2012, 07:18 AM
Will go play my first pvp fight with the new stats and lvl 31 tonight, so am going to see if it helped.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55356-Chilango-s-Assassination-Build(s)

there you go mate. have a look.

WinterKate
11-07-2012, 08:05 AM
And you can also check CTF basics here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71966-The-CTF-Arena-What-You-Should-Know

Terms and stuff. :)

WinterKate
11-07-2012, 08:05 AM
And you can also check CTF basics here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71966-The-CTF-Arena-What-You-Should-Know

Terms and stuff. :)

Kraoracha
11-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Great, thanks for those.

I seem to always get lost, I find the flag, then run but never to my own base, only managed to deliver the flag once, lol.

sirtibby
11-09-2012, 12:08 PM
I hate fighting by windows I always trigger them while trying to hit ppl. I will never hesitate to use them though. They are there for a strategical purpose like when you see ppl coming down your way and you are outnumbered. Or when you want to shake off pursuit.

Skeokateva
11-09-2012, 12:48 PM
I always use what ever I can may it be zombies, walls or windows lol. If I'm next to window I pull it the switch whether I want to or not because the attack button just does that to me :p.
In CTF where ever or who ever I with on the map I look at it as in defending that area or person, windows help with that;) Also it takes time to find a heart for health, when I need to get back in quickly or I'm already dying and need to be at base.... in other words I burn me a lot.

In DM most kills wins so killing my self when I'm about to die any ways is one less kills opposite team gets. Lol i see it as I die either way

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Kraoracha
11-12-2012, 07:19 AM
Sounds like I need to stay near a window all the time then to suicide once every 30 seconds with my fighting qualities. :p