PDA

View Full Version : New Player (Buying Pink Bows and Dex armor)

Grizzlore
09-09-2010, 04:39 PM
I am new to Pocket legends, so far im lvl 26 and ive been playing for 2 days almost.
I wanted to know whats better out of Dex birds or Dex bears in twink pvp (19 and 29)
Or if a str bird is good at 29 pvp since mine is almost 29
Also ill be buying gold with itunes cards so i can afford to buy pinks instead of farming them.

So please post some advise on pvp classes and post pics or stats of your lvl 19 and 29 pinks.

Raxie
09-09-2010, 04:47 PM
welcome to pocket legends.
dex bird is better because of the new skill conversion. i'm not sure about a str bird at level 29 but i have heard that at level 19, it works great. however, i don't have much experience with twink pvp as i only just started levelling up my twink so it is better to heed some advice from more experienced twink players.

Grizzlore
09-09-2010, 04:55 PM
ok thanks, i just got my bear to 12 with exp pots and crypt runs in like 40 mins lol, ill prolly work towards making him a dexbear twink

Raxie
09-09-2010, 05:22 PM
please, play through the quests as there already too many power levelers. it is a huge mistake for many people and you can gain more skill and knowledge by actually playing through the game.