PDA

View Full Version : New Feature - core friendly loot system

MarianaFox
05-22-2024, 06:04 AM
:angel: Hi i will suggest you with a new features for looting system :angel:

As for now it's very annoying to gather low tier items and to sell them just make a lot clicks for white, green, blue and purple items, a new option should be available in the settings to just ignore taking those items but also if they ignored then maybe they can be taken by other friendlies of our group.

There should be new options in the settings like this:

While grouped:
Specific items (chose what) can be ignored
If items ignored they can be looted by other friends.

While not in group (solo):
Specific items can be ignored
No other options here or same as above

Post updated :strawberry:

Nutlord
05-22-2024, 11:50 AM
<3. But since every item has the same value to players regardless of their class, I doubt anyone would want item that has been ignored by other players.

Ifeast
05-29-2024, 01:20 PM
There is already a feature to sell all of a chosen rarity of each category, but when farming and having to clear your inventory, this is super slow. Please add a button to automatically sell a chosen rarity of all gear / jewelry slots, it will give the community a better experience so we can quickly get back to farming.

lxtinal
05-29-2024, 09:16 PM
There is already a feature to sell all of a chosen rarity of each category, but when farming and having to clear your inventory, this is super slow. Please add a button to automatically sell a chosen rarity of all gear / jewelry slots, it will give the community a better experience so we can quickly get back to farming.

+100000000!!!!!

Xcwarrxc
05-29-2024, 09:59 PM
i agree for this +1

Eool
05-29-2024, 11:59 PM
+1 agree

4thestreets
05-30-2024, 12:17 AM
+1 not a bad idea, i get annoyed on doing to inventory sometimes and select each type

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artemis_
06-04-2024, 08:52 PM
+1 on change in autoloot