View Full Version : Gear selection

Kyokusada
11-06-2012, 11:07 AM
I'm new to bear but not tanking. I've had alot of help with the mechanics behind it but not the gear. I've got ~60k to drop for tanking and wondering what I should invest in. I'm currently Lv25 and for now my stats are going ~70%str/30%dex. I don't have huge accuracy issues but more would be nice. My damage is pretty good when I'm buffed and I don't have issues holding aggro with people who understand party mechanics. What should I be looking to get between now and Lv35?

Roberto077
11-07-2012, 01:36 PM
If your 25, Earthquake sets are probably the best option. Next best is onyx

Cavoc
11-08-2012, 01:05 AM
I'm new to bear but not tanking. I've had alot of help with the mechanics behind it but not the gear. I've got ~60k to drop for tanking and wondering what I should invest in. I'm currently Lv25 and for now my stats are going ~70%str/30%dex. I don't have huge accuracy issues but more would be nice. My damage is pretty good when I'm buffed and I don't have issues holding aggro with people who understand party mechanics. What should I be looking to get between now and Lv35?

Do you plan on stopping at a 35 or a certain level? Or do you plan on making an end game?

Kyokusada
11-08-2012, 07:14 PM
I plan on going to end game. I have a 36 Enchantress that can help a bit with money if the armor is tradable.