PDA

View Full Version : Experience with maxed out 76 spirit gear?

JustAstro
05-23-2024, 04:56 PM
Anybody has maxed those gears out and how are the stats/procs and how good they are compared to the current meta.

Sent from my CPH2059 using Tapatalk

maniqqa
05-23-2024, 11:40 PM
there’s a gif posted in a different thread where a Lvl60 zodias sword insta P1 rahab with buffs.

my lvl40 zodias aegis 4 ticks rahab health bar with cosmic killer + kraken armor proc

Americanarmy
05-23-2024, 11:58 PM
there’s a gif posted in a different thread where a Lvl60 zodias sword insta P1 rahab with buffs.

my lvl40 zodias aegis 4 ticks rahab health bar with cosmic killer + kraken armor proc

So sword is better

recilencia123
05-24-2024, 12:52 AM
So sword is better

xD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

nemusoa
05-24-2024, 01:22 AM
So sword is better

actually, spirit aegis better than kraken sword. the bad side is, aegis is so f*cking hard to proc turn out it's hard to timing to combo proc with other item

dmqp
05-24-2024, 03:55 AM
I've used both warrior spirit weapons (spirit blade lvl 60 and spirit aegis lvl 48). Without any proc (buff from armor or sb set or pet AA) Spirit Sword delivered about 3m damage (1 strike), while spirit aegis between 3.5m and 6m 5 - 6x (depends how quick you swap sets :-)). With all sources of buffs you can think of (equipment, pet, other players) the gap between these 2 is getting broader. Vs Hedourah, which is latest portal boss spirit sword could deliver 40-45m hit, while spirit aegis between 40m to 65m 5x. Now make the count which one is stronger vs bosses. I have to say i don't even have best jewels/ stones and aegis is lvl 48, but the difference is obvious. The thing why aegis is way better is fact, that spirit sword got nerfed hard and spirit aegis can be used with Snowstorm or Sb Chain sword to deliver greater dmg (you proc aegis and swap to this weapon). Spirit sword can't do this, because it procs dmg on hit.

In current meta spirit aegis still has place (to fight latest bosses), spirit sword can be used in events. Spirit aegis can also kill more mobs per proc. To me the winner is clear.