PDA

View Full Version : AL and Pl

Superduper
11-06-2012, 01:03 PM
So I live in the US and can only wait until AL is released to us. I am on the Al forums everyday waiting for anything new.
Let me get this straight...
Enchantress=Mage
Bear=Warrior
Bird=Rogue?
I heard that all the classes have a group healing skill? I am sure I am just being misinformed, but whatever. How similar are the skills compared to PL? I am just so excited, but I cannot play...

I just re-read through this, sorry for no having my thoughts gathered.

xxpanzeexx
11-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Correct.

gundamsone
11-06-2012, 08:22 PM
The skills in AL and PL differ quite a bit

I wound't compare the both

Superduper
11-06-2012, 08:46 PM
That makes me happy.

gundamsone
11-06-2012, 08:52 PM
I've tested out most of the mage skills and all I can say is what you get really depends on your play style. So far i've yet to see one mage my level with the same/similar build.
I guess it's b/c we have only have 14-15 SP to spend on 8 skills (all unlockable) and 40 additional upgrades to each of those skills ... which creates such a variety.

In PL too many people have mirror builds at "x" level and i'm sure we both can relate to this

Thegrimreaper
11-06-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm a lvl 15 sorcerer with high health and mana (over 1200 points each) I have regen, time shift, gale force, and curse.....I can solo bael on regular map and I can solo mother on elite

Cahaun
11-06-2012, 09:05 PM
I'm a lvl 15 sorcerer with high health and mana (over 1200 points each) I have regen, time shift, gale force, and curse.....I can solo bael on regular map and I can solo mother on elite
Nice. I solo'd them all :)

Superduper
11-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Okay that whole bit about the ability to upgrade skills makes me happy. I'm glad that it is so much different from pl yet still the same.

gundamsone
11-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Yea in PL, upgrading a skill just increase the effectiveness of the skill whereas in AL increasing a skill completely changes the skill in various aspects.
The skill damage does go up by itself as you level so no need to worry about that.

Asifrausa
11-07-2012, 02:34 AM
Yea in PL, upgrading a skill just increase the effectiveness of the skill whereas in AL increasing a skill completely changes the skill in various aspects.
The skill damage does go up by itself as you level so no need to worry about that.

Oh cool.
Well since it's not yet release in Asia so don't really know much yet :)
Hope it will be release in my country soon. :)